Help, Support and Suggestions

Please help. I don't have the slightest idea what I am doing.
Jessieschultz at 9:38AM, Jan. 5, 2010
(offline)
Ok, so I have my account and my avatar set up, but I don't know how to create a comic page. I have my comic downloaded to that “thumbnail” but when I click on “my comics” it just says I don't have a page set up. Well how on earth do I set up a page, I thought I already had? I am completely computer stupid, but I'd really like to get this to work. Please feel free to “dumb-down” the advice. Thanks!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
ozoneocean at 9:59AM, Jan. 5, 2010
(online)
See the thing that says “my comics” on the right hand side under your avatar and the bit that says “My Favourites”?

Click the blue triangle next to “My Comics”

Now click the green box with the plus symbol in it that's next to the name of your Comic.

That will take you straight to where you can upload a new page! :)
————————

The slower way is to click “my account” (under your avatar on the top right). That will take you to your account control panel.

Then look down the page until you see uour comic thumbnail. There should be a blue box with “edit” written in it above one with “view” written in it.

Click the “edit” one.

That takes you to your comic control panel. There will be a bunch of different options under your comic title:
1. Comic Overview 2. Comic Pages 3. Homepage 4. Layout | Forum/Blog | Files | Stats

Click “Comic Pages”

Then click the blue box with “add pages” in it. (top right, next to your avatar). That will take you to the upload form for adding a page to your comic! :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved