Random Discussion

Please tell me what you know about 2012!
pv_chan at 3:56PM, July 14, 2008
(online)
The myan's and ancient Egyptians predicted December 21st 2012 and now NASA has also predicted it. Both cultures (though there are many others that predicted a similar dates) have the fact that they were star gazers in common. Planet X is what will cause it. It's a gas giant about the size of Jupitor maybe bigger (I'm not sure). It only comes into our orbit every 30 thousand years or something because it's orbit is SO large. It won't hit Earth or anything, but it will cross between us and the sun.

Because it's a gas giant it will be like there are two suns in the sky (it's gonna be HOT). As well it's going to switch the magnetic poles on the Earth causing us to stop spinning momentarily until the poles are re-established.

I personally think if we even last this long that will do us in, think about what happens when you stop a car very quickly, you keep moving. The top soil will keep moving even though the planet has stopped. The pyramid will come to me yay! Either that or the CN tower will take me out lol!

I don't think we'll last that long. the planet is already interfering with our whether patterns. It's the “proposed” (this is just what I've researched and read not necessarily what I believe) as the reason for all the weird weather such as earthquakes and title waves. The weather will get us first i think.

Bear in mind NASA has seen the planet in our far reaches but doesn't have a CLUE if it will come anywhere near us or not. The orbit and pictures of the planet are one their website. The rest is knowledge and research from various other places cause we get bored during lunch break at my work (I work at a University :P lots of good resources available hehe).

Have fun with this knowledge!! I've already accepted my end and am good with it. Admit it, if you didn't have to die this would be pretty cool to see all the top soil shifting like that!

~PV
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 9:19AM, July 15, 2008
(offline)
pv_chan
Planet X

Sorry, but it's fake.

Exit Mundi's great for this kind of thing.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:07AM
Fenn at 12:23PM, July 15, 2008
(offline)
pv_chan
Bear in mind NASA has seen the planet in our far reaches but doesn't have a CLUE if it will come anywhere near us or not. The orbit and pictures of the planet are one their website. The rest is knowledge and research from various other places cause we get bored during lunch break at my work (I work at a University :P lots of good resources available hehe).
This is really funny… you're saying NASA has the orbit on their website, but no clue if it will come near us? If they know the orbit, wouldn't they know if it will come near us? They can't know one without having at least a pretty good idea about the other.

Of course, I don't believe any of your assertions anyway. How about a link to NASA's info on Planet X, if it's really on their site?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
pv_chan at 3:57PM, July 15, 2008
(online)
Yes it's on their site, like i said though it's just “PROPOSED” so they think this is the orbit and they do have pictures of it, but they're not certain. Because the orbit is 30 thousand or some odd years there's not way to tell. Just like when the media says our weather patterns are screwy, you have no way to know that, we haven't been recording weather long enough to know if this isn't normal.

There are pictures on their website. Personally i don't think they even know if it's a planet or not, but they think it is.

Bear in mind, these people have crashed how many spaceships??

I'm not saying it I'm just relaying information-true or false i don't know. Worrying about it is pointless, can't stop it if it's going to happen.
anorexicabortion at 5:46PM, July 15, 2008
(offline)
Diablo 3 will finally come out!

Atom Apple
pv_chan
Planet X

Sorry, but it's fake.

The ultimate evidence part is a little screwed, was the ultimate evidence an analog photo or a digital photo?
difference is analog can be resized with out loosing quality, while digital loose quality when it gets bigger.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
subcultured at 6:13PM, July 15, 2008
(online)
i will be drinking on new years, so bring it!
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
humorman at 7:35PM, July 15, 2008
(offline)
pv_chan
The myan's and ancient Egyptians predicted December 21st 2012 and now NASA has also predicted it. Both cultures (though there are many others that predicted a similar dates) have the fact that they were star gazers in common. Planet X is what will cause it. It's a gas giant about the size of Jupitor maybe bigger (I'm not sure). It only comes into our orbit every 30 thousand years or something because it's orbit is SO large. It won't hit Earth or anything, but it will cross between us and the sun.

Because it's a gas giant it will be like there are two suns in the sky (it's gonna be HOT). As well it's going to switch the magnetic poles on the Earth causing us to stop spinning momentarily until the poles are re-established.

I personally think if we even last this long that will do us in, think about what happens when you stop a car very quickly, you keep moving. The top soil will keep moving even though the planet has stopped. The pyramid will come to me yay! Either that or the CN tower will take me out lol!

I don't think we'll last that long. the planet is already interfering with our whether patterns. It's the “proposed” (this is just what I've researched and read not necessarily what I believe) as the reason for all the weird weather such as earthquakes and title waves. The weather will get us first i think.

Have fun with this knowledge!! I've already accepted my end and am good with it. Admit it, if you didn't have to die this would be pretty cool to see all the top soil shifting like that!

~PV

I find this to be completely untrue. First of all, if such a large planet were to exist, why are there no credible sources stating that this planet actually exists? In fact, if such a planet were to exist, it would have had to enter Earth's vicinity several times throughout its 4.6 billion year history. A gas giant this large and close would more likely affect Earth's entire orbit rather than just its magnetic poles. Such amount of change would cause mass extinction every 30000 years when the planet approached. However, if this were to happen, then why would there be records of human advancement such as Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon fossils exist, seeing how this mass extinction would cause this advancement to reset every time the planet came close? Also, since the orbit of this “Planet X” is incredibly large and heavily inclined, it probably wouldn't be a planet but rather an anomaly that scientists wouldn't understand and thusly, would seem unethical to call such an anomaly a “Planet X”. Also, the affect such an anomaly would take at least several months (and that's being lenient) to cause total extinction. I highly doubt that NASA or even the Mayans would predict that this type of anomaly would change anything significant on Earth on only one day, and on a day predicted hundreds of years ago by people Mayans who probably wouldn't even know it was there seeing how it would likely be light years away from Earth at that point in time.

It's complete bunk.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
HippieVan at 8:08PM, July 15, 2008
(online)
pv_chan, can you please provide a link, if NASA has it on their site?

When I searched, all I could find was this: http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/29jul_planetx.htm
and a couple other articles on the same subject of this planet that has been spotted, which they estimate is “slightly bigger than pluto.”
This doesn't sound like the “gas giant” you were speaking of, or like something that could be the end of the world.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
kyupol at 9:21PM, July 15, 2008
(offline)

Just couldnt help notice the skyrocketing gas and food prices. Sure there is speculation. Sure there is demand from China and India, but its mostly dollar devaluation. As the dollar is a fiat currency of the federal reserve which is a private bank. Therefore it is subject to manipulation.

Also what about this tension with Iran? So what if they have a nuke? Israel has 400. USA has thousands. Iran would be WIPED OUT if they try anything stupid like actually firing missiles into Israel. Iran's missiles are only gonna be used if USA or Israel will hit them. But why are the neocons harping about Iran? Who is to benefit if war gets started with Iran? And do you think Russia and China would just sit there if Iran gets hit?

What would be a result of a world war?

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000. Geez. How would you do that? Hmmm…

Perhaps 2012 could be an important time for the New World Order to carry out their nefarious plans for the human race.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
bravo1102 at 8:07PM, July 16, 2008
(online)
Atom Apple
pv_chan
Planet X

Sorry, but it's fake.

Having read all of Stitchin's work, I can also verify that it's all bunk as reported in the Exit Mundi site. Though Stitchin's books can be enjoyable for coming up with an alternate human history (and all kinds of conspiracy theories, no Reptoids, I'm telling you Annunaki from planet X! would you believe yellow lectroids from the 8th Dimension?)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
bluebot092 at 9:56AM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
*sigh* ok heres the moral….the world is screwed up we all are gonna die there the end
I don't have ADD you're just boring me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 12:30PM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
bluebot092
*sigh* ok heres the moral….the world is screwed up we all are gonna die there the end

On December 22 can I make fun of you mercilessly?
Custard Trout at 2:22PM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
Why not do it now?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 3:54PM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
I'd be banned.
HippieVan at 4:29PM, July 17, 2008
(online)
Atom Apple
bluebot092

On December 22 can I make fun of you mercilessly?

Actually, everything he said is true. The world is kind of screwed up, and we are all going to die, eventually. He didn't really say anything about the world ending.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
bluebot092 at 5:23PM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
hell today were good next day the world blows up so there the worlds fucked up and ppl just like to make idiotic predictions of when the world will end
I don't have ADD you're just boring me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 8:37PM, July 17, 2008
(offline)
But it isn't a moral. A moral teaches you something. And are you insinuating that the world is going to one day blow up? Then you go on to say idiots make predictions?

I do not catch your meaning good sir.
DAJB at 12:27AM, July 18, 2008
(online)
The Olympic Games will be held in London.

Half the necessary sports stadia won't be ready due to disputes with the building contractors and the city's already inadequate transport systems will collapse under the strain of all the extra visitors.

It won't be the end of the world but, for a couple of weeks, it may well feel like it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
bravo1102 at 7:32AM, July 20, 2008
(online)
DAJB
The Olympic Games will be held in London.

Half the necessary sports stadia won't be ready due to disputes with the building contractors and the city's already inadequate transport systems will collapse under the strain of all the extra visitors.

It won't be the end of the world but, for a couple of weeks, it may well feel like it!

Sounds like every weekday in New York City. Life goes on.

Life is pain, if anyone says anything different they're selling something.

Even Nostradamus' worst case scenario didn't happen in the past 20 years like it was supposed to. We just may pull out of this yet or the War against Radical Islam could turn into something akin to the first Jihad in the 7th Century. I prefer fanatic hordes of scimitar wielding Muslim horsemen to suicide bombers any day.
pv_chan at 7:44AM, July 20, 2008
(online)
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/29jul_planetx.htm

There's one page, but we had a few, just google NASA, plant X and things like that.

I feel i should mention again, these are NOT my views I have no real opinion on any of this and NASA doesn't have a clue either, humans are stupid remember (like as mud) and the thing were really bad at is assessing risk, for whatever reason humans are really bad at that (I did an quick study on that giving people different papers giving them the risk of having a Down's child and they were all the same risk factor- 20% but depending on how it was worded some people thought they had more risk other a lot less, so who know if the planet will even enter our orbit, and yes it may not even exist!).

Point is, it's not my views. I was asked what i know about it and answered what i did :P

I thought i should comment on the myan thing though. The Myian technically never predicted the end of man. I looked up a translated on the Myian's prophet and all they said is that man would reach the end of evolution and reach his full potential in 2012. we would reach a new level of awareness and what not, that has been interpreted as our death, but that's just 1 persons opinion. I personally don't think they predicted the end of man-kind. But maybe i didn't find a very good translation so who knows.
bravo1102 at 8:14AM, July 20, 2008
(online)
pv_chan that article is three years out of date. It's now called Sedna.
Further information has downgraded the planet's importance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_planet#Planet_X (sure it's wikipedia but the article is pretty well documented)

I noted on the first page of this thread that 23 December 2012 was the end of the Mayan Long Cycle. It is considered the end of time, but as a cycle researchers reading other Mayan works, it will re-start. That's why I said I'll be in Palenque. It's kind of Ground Zero for this having been a major city in the Classical Age of the Maya.
ozoneocean at 2:35AM, July 21, 2008
(online)
In 2012 things will happen as they always do :)
bravo1102
Further information has downgraded the planet's importance
Reminds me of poor old Pluto and how a few dorks stole its thunder… That was a shame. They had that big conference and all those people came. The majority by far decided to keep Pluto's status, and thinking it's place was sound, most had to leave before the end because they had to go back to work… But a die tiny hard core with their pedantic dorky agenda f****d it all up much to the shock of those who'd left.

Poor Pluto. :(

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved