Debate and Discussion

Political Cartoons.
NickGuy at 6:41AM, Nov. 3, 2008
(online)
Personally…I LOVE POLITICAL CARTOONS! It is the utmost extent of free speech. You can get a viscious or not as you want, and like someone earlier int his thread said, 50% of people are going to hate you, the other 50% love you no matter what. It's a great medium for such a dividing topic.

did i see some mort drucker (artist for MAD magazine) in there? pretty dope, i didnt know mort did political toons.

anyway, I know alot of people wont “get” this reference, but heres the best political comic to come out in the last 10 years…and it doesnt take sides, even! just pokes fun at everything this society does.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Insizwa at 5:06PM, Nov. 13, 2008
(offline)
NickGuy
anyway, I know alot of people wont “get” this reference, but heres the best political comic to come out in the last 10 years…and it doesnt take sides, even! just pokes fun at everything this society does.

lol, Darknight. The part where he kicked Superman in the face had some deep political meaning.Just kidding, i never actually read it, but I know kinda about the story with Russians and such.

But what about Transmetropolitan?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved