Post your riddles here
crocty at 4:40PM, March 1, 2010
(offline)
therealtj
It's a me:
It's red and annoying, and not mario.

You?

OOOoooOOO!

Well I've contributed to this thread, but not actually posted a riddle. TO THE GOOGLE-MOTRON!
Okay these riddles I found suck. Take this one for example:
What was the tallest mountain before Mount Everest was discovered?

mount everest

Which is compltely wrong.
If we're not counting Olympus Mons, then surely we should count the actual tallest mountain in the world. Stupid riddle site I'll hurt its arms.

Grrr….
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
HippieVan at 7:59PM, March 1, 2010
(online)
Legs:
In the morning it walks on four legs, at midday it walks on two legs and in the evening it walks on THREE legs. What is it?

A man. Crawling, walking, then a cane.

The way:
While on your way to the castle of a great king that totally invited you you come across a fork in the road. next to the road is a little house wherein two brothers live. You know that one of the brothers always lies and the other brother always speaks the truth.
One of the brothers comes to the door.
You can only ask him one question, what question do you need to ask in order to find the road you need to travel?

“Which way would your brother tell me to go?” The truthful brother would tell you that his brother would lie and tell you to go down the wrong road. The lying brother would tell you that his brother would lie(which is a lie) and tell you to go down the wrong road. So you just go down the opposite road of whichever they tell you.

Coin:
In an antiques store you find a coin that says: 32 Before Christ.
How old is this coin?

I would think it's a fake, as in the years B.C. no one would have known it was B.C. I dunno how old it is, though.

Edit: leet, that's not a riddle. It's a joke. And not a very good one.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
crocty at 2:07AM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Oh duh…..I said that originally sorta. But that was just to find out which was which.

Hippie Van
Edit: leet, that's not a riddle. It's a joke. And not a very good one.
OOOoooOOO!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon