Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Post your supernatural experiences here
Chernobog at 11:58AM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)
Thanks for the elaboration, Drago. I asked because my mother (and evidently, other people from what I've been finding) have seen a pyramid-like ship in the sky, and I've always been kind of intrigued by it. My mother's experience was pretty lengthy. She saw it flying overhead, as well as her friend. She described it as red, with plates on the underside, without sound, and huge like a football field. Strangely, no one else in town seemed to be aware of it. Eventually it just drifted away overhead. I'm pretty sure my mother was terrified by the sight of it.

I've had some experiences with the evidently supernatural and there's some peculiar otherworldly stuff going on in my little family, but as such I really don't feel comfortable talking about it. Still, this is an interesting topic to read.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
kyupol at 12:49PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(online)
Almost all of the stories told to me by my relatives involved people being horribly dismembered/consumed by said ghosts and demons.

That is a common story in areas of Capiz or somewhere around the Panay Island region.

There are alot of folk there who believe in the existence of ‘aswangs’. Those things are even reported in credible newspapers. Not in those local tabloids that feature a front page of a naked pretty woman and the insides are full of celebrity/political gossip, sex-filled stories, as well as stuff about UFOs and ‘aswangs’.

In one such story, I saw something about an alleged Andromedan soldier (Andromeda Galaxy) who explained himself to have 2 citizenships. One as a Filipino and the other as Andromedan. There were alleged photographs showing wierd linings on the clothes as if they were circuit boards. This was back in 1998. He claimed there was this comet heading to earth to destroy it. And he was part of this super-secret super-elite inter-planetary army whose mission is to protect the earth from alien threats. lol!

Anyway here's my theories about the ‘aswangs’.

1) They could be hybrid creatures bred by reptilian aliens who are allied with the USA government and New World Order. Being a former colony of the USA, and full of jungles and illiterate people, dont you think its an ideal testing ground for these things?

2) In that area, there is secretly a gateway to the spiritual realm. No wonder it is also common to hear about psychic surgery and other unconventional medical cures THAT WORK. I heard a story of a doctor's wife who developed weird lumps on her back. No medical technology can cure it. The help of German and USA doctors were asked but they couldnt even cure it.

It turned out to be a curse of a ‘dewende’ and was cured by an albularyo. The albularyo is the equivalent of the African witch doctor who is skilled in healing arts including psychic surgery for the more advanced ones.

However, I also speculate that ‘dewendes’ (described as miniature below 12 inches tall that can make themselves invisible) could by a form of extra-terrestrial.

Note: You're probably already giggling at this post and thinking I'm just a wacko who has read too much conspiracy material or watched too much anime or watched too much scifi movies or read too much comics. Well I'm not gonna debate about it or convince you to believe my theories.

The truth is out there. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Croi Dhubh at 3:49PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)
Well, interesting enough, there are places on the Earth where things are possible when they shouldn't be. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a build up of that kind of energy in those areas
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Emperor Pichu at 5:02PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)
I guess since I started this topic I should add to it.

I used to think this was a ghost, but now I think it might of been a shadow man. (I recently heard about them on the internet.)This happened recently in July.

My brother and sister came to visit with us for a while and one night my sister wanted to sleep in my room(which I never sleep in because it creeps me out.)
So we went into my room and turned off the lights when we saw this weird shadow on my wall. It looked like a shape of a person was sitting on my bed. Both of us even moved around a bit to make sure it wasn't our shadow, I knew there was nothing in my room that could create that shape. Then we just ran out and slept in the family room. Ever since I've always checked that wall for any strange shapes. Nothing else has appeared there, but sometimes the shadow of my bed slightly changes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
seventy2 at 2:24PM, Jan. 5, 2008
(online)
i was going to post about where i wake up and can't move, normally when i'm facing a wall…..and i feel like something evil is behind me, that want's me to know it's there…but to not know what it's doing….however fenn's post made me partially believe it's sleep paralysis…..but it does happen occasionally….

when i lived in arkansas….some cold hand would wake me up, always at 1:34am…i never saw anything…but i was always creeped out….and the last time it happened…(when i was in sixth grade before i moved)when that happened, there was a ghostly male figure standing by the window…

i used to work at a scout camp…and about the time this happened i was trying out wicca, and had asked for a spirit guide…..one night, i was cutting thru one of the empty campsites…
(the staff was located in 2 camps, one actual tents and what not, and the other was in a cabin. most people chose the tents because it was one per staffer, and it was more personal. there was a campsite between, that was normally filled, cause it was the closest to the dining facility)…
so there i was, being all cool cause i could walk in the dark without a flashlight….and in the middle of this camp were two trees…a large clearing and two trees…next two the tree on the left, was a figure, cloaked in white, wearing a hood, and i couldnt see his face…(i just felt that it was a male)…it set off a faint glow…which freaked the crap outta me…(this camp has many ghost stories)…so i took off running…and didnt stop till i got to the cabins…i told my friends…
they went on with their resident ghost stories….non of which involved a figure in a cloak…but still some creepy ones…he appeared to me often that summer, and occasionally over the next two years i worked there…
other than the first time he never left the edge of the woods, regardless if i was in the dark, or on a tight trail, he stayed where the grass was kinda high, or by croppings of trees….he never talked to me, even tho i would occasionally ask what he wanted…i even once asked him why he wouldnt come near me…in his defense tho, if i saw him on the trail ahead of me, i wouldn't pass him…i'd turn around and go a different way…
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
amanda at 3:35PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(online)
We used to say there was a ghost at the grocery market I worked in during high school - things would fling themselves off the shelves, and the box compactor (the scary contraption in the back room that flattens all the boxes) used to start up on its own and rumble at us for a while.

Croi, I saw an lady in a blue maid outfit in the Winchester House =/

Aside from a couple creepy experiences during a trip to visit the Queen Mary (a ship), that's really all I've had.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Croi Dhubh at 5:23PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
Might have been the same one then, Amanda. How cool.

During my Aunt's wedding on the Queen Mary, my brother, his girlfriend, Tiffany, our friend Ryan, and I decided to go walk around to see what could find. Several times elevators would run with no one in them. Not always a sign of anything, since some elevators do that automatically, but we were told by the service crew that those elevators aren't supposed to run by themselves. We got in one and it went to the restricted area, where you have to have a key to get into…

Another time we were walking and Ryan stopped quickly, and then peered into the room. We went over to see what he was looking at, when suddenly the shutters slammed shut like someone running their hand down them and then there was a loud thud against the window. Several times during the wedding, guests thought people were there who weren't invited, but upon inspection, no one was there except the party guests.

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
keithmccleary at 4:17PM, Jan. 12, 2008
(online)
My friend Mike lived in a haunted house back when we were in high school.

One night he woke up and had the distinct feeling that someone was in the room with him before he'd even opened his eyes. He lay still for a minute, then sat up fast in his bed.

His bedroom door slammed shut and he heard footsteps run down his stairs and out his front door. Mike got out of bed himself and ran downstairs. His front door was locked from the inside.

On another night he woke up and heard the sound of a girl sobbing coming from the end of his bed. He rolled the covers down, crawled to the end of the mattress, and peered over the edge of the bed. A little girl was sitting there curled up in a ball, crying. She saw him and screamed, and he jumped backward. When he looked over the edge of the bed again, she was gone.

So that happened. Plus I've had more creepy experiences with a Ouijia board than I can count.
Now updating without interruption, starting 2/16.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
cartoonprofessor at 4:40AM, Jan. 13, 2008
(offline)
My wife literally saw ghosts when she was young. Once when she was quite sick in bed her mother came in with dinner on a plate and disturbed an old lady sitting on the side of her bed. When disturbed the old lady looked around and simply disapeared. At other times she remembers seeing people pass behind her mother in the kitchen wearing old-fashioned clothing. In one house her parents could never get tenants to stay because a ghost would throw plates and slam doors to drive them away.

My only personal ghost story is of a friend's house. It was my second home for many years (as they are). It was one of the oldest homes in the town and had a ghost dog. I never saw it but often heard it. If you have a dog you would know that very distinctive scratching sound a dog makes when it scratches… well I often heard this sound in his lounge room, day or night. I would usually look around, expecting to see his own dog, Heidi. But she was never there. Sometimes I would also hear a dog follow me up the back stairs but could not see it.

When I questioned him about it he said he had heard it all his life. It never was scary, just wierd.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Product Placement at 5:51AM, Jan. 13, 2008
(online)
OOhh. That reminds me of a story about this lighthouse with a ghost cat.

Basically, there this cat that's often seen from the outside in the windows of this lighthouse, standing on the windowsill. People who stay there also hear her scratching things and occasionally meowing. Of course the troubling thing is that there is no cat and there hadn't been a cat there for decades and the lighthouse is situated on a tiny island where swimming to it would be impossible.

Then when this building was closing to it's century old birthday, a contractor was assigned to fix it up and make it look nice or something like that. He was fixing up a wall inside a compartment no one ever goes into and he found a skeletal remains of a cat. It was a cat that belong to one of the original lighthouse keepers and apparently went missing almost a century before it was found.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Croi Dhubh at 4:30PM, Jan. 14, 2008
(offline)
That's actually pretty sad, Product Placement. It's strange…at times I have more feelings for animals than humans, but that's because of how attached to my pets I get, I'm sure. Not saying I don't care about people at all, but hearing something like that upsets me more than hearing about a person being built into a wall.

Product Placement at 7:09AM, Jan. 15, 2008
(online)
Actually If memory serves me right the cat hadn't been walled in. The builder was fixing some sort of support wall or something and he had to crawl into a section which included a tiny room with the purpose of housing the support beams/wall or something like that. My grasp of engineering isn't better then that and at the time I was watching this I wasn't really paying attention to those specific details, since I was watching a ghost documentary and all.

Now in this room was a crawlspace housing more beams and when the builder crawled in there, he found the remains. I always assumed that the cat just died from old age, illness or something like that because it didn't fall from any height nor did it seem like that the cat couldn't get out from there on its own. The only reason why nobody had discovered the cat was because it was a section of the building no one ventured into.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Croi Dhubh at 8:55PM, Jan. 15, 2008
(offline)
Oh, I didn't mean that the cat was walled in, I was referring more to what actually happened to some people.

——-
Now, granted, I do suffer from sleep apnea occasionally, and sometimes from night terrors, but there's a huge difference when things are contacting me. I do have quite a sensitivity to high electromagnetic fields, and I can't wear watches that aren't 100% gear driven…they don't keep time and go completely screwy.

Well, it looks like my parents have upset or caught the attention of something. Late last night I was happily asleep and then I was suddenly woken up. At first I remember thinking, “Great…I have to snap out of this…” then realized that I wasn't having sleep paralysis, as I moved the covers from my face, looked around, thought I saw some things in my room, and then sat up. Sitting up right in bed, I then heard someone say, clear as day to me, “You know they're building something in your/the room.” The only part of it that wasn't clear was if it was YOUR or THE. Looking around, I had this sudden feeling come over me and said out loud, “Oh my god…you're actually right this time…” All the while before the talking and then after the talking, I heard this constant clicking noise.

I know what you're going to say…“The Internet and Wikipedia says that clicking noises is common amongst sleep paralysis and woken REM episodes.” Well, that's fine, except that people aren't fully mobile and aware during those incidents. I finally hit the wall next to my bed and told myself, “Snap out of it!” Finally the clicking quieted down, and whatever I saw in my room walked out of the place, to where my door is specifically.

The clicking noise actually sounded exactly like when I type on the laptop I have in the next room over. I mean dead on. Only thing is that the laptop is always closed at night.

Well…sure enough, my parents are tearing apart their upstairs bedroom master closet in order to make it more user friendly and tearing out the shower in order to update it.

Most notable statement made? My mother told my step-father, “Let's get this finished. I already know that ghosties don't like it because there's no door there anymore for them to go in and out of.” So I told my step-father, “Second…I can actually back that up.” I then told them about it.

This is why I usually sleep with my bedroom door CLOSED. They don't come around when it's closed and usually knock first to see if it's okay to come in.

All freaking day my dogs have been suddenly jumping up and barking in the same direction, in the same place…getting annoying. Doing what I can to actually just ignore it and pretend that I can't notice it.

On top of everything, my grandmother, of all people, is saying that she keeps feeling like someone is trying to get her attention and contact her, but she doesn't understand the messages. They want me to go over there and help her out around the house tomorrow…if there is someone or something trying to get a hold of her, really, the last place I want to be is there and get my brain flooded.

amanda at 6:27AM, Jan. 16, 2008
(online)
Good luck with that!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Croi Dhubh at 1:14PM, Jan. 16, 2008
(offline)
Yay, turns out to just be my grandmother's medication. I mean, it sucks that she has to deal with that, but there's nothing else going on.

Ozoneocean at 2:04PM, Jan. 16, 2008
(online)
I keep thinking this topic is about “sexual experiences”… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:29PM
Katch at 2:25PM, Jan. 16, 2008
(offline)
oh geez Ozone XD
down boy~

hah, so…you know when you see things out of the corner of your eye and you know they cant possibly be real? ever see final destination?

so it was just me in my house…i was sitting on my computer at about four in the evening and out of the corner of my eye i see a person walk in, so i took off my headphones and turned around thinking it was either one of my parents or the guy we've hired to paint the house…neither, there was no one there and everything in the house was locked. I ran around the house to check. My parents weren't supposed to get home until about six…eek

and then a separate time at night i was going to the kitchen for a late night snack and i pass by my room and happen to see a rather large cat with like a messed up Cheshire grin in the doorway. ERrrrrr…and you know you just DON'T want to think they exist so you just walk by. Don't ignore the creepy things you see XD
they might really be there~!! eep~

i should make a comic about that~!! har har har

Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Ozoneocean at 2:53PM, Jan. 16, 2008
(online)
I see cats out of the corners of my eyes constantly… It must be because I've had them for so long that movements of shapes half seen are just interpreted as cats by my brain. It's funny though, sometimes I see cats that have died.
-just another aspect of my brain interpreting shapes and movements the wrong way and thinking it's one of the dead cats instead of the living ones because of the differences in shape and type of movement or whatever. ^_^

Haunted by Shadow-cats! o_O
Arswyds at 3:11AM, Jan. 17, 2008
(offline)
I've had ghostly expereinces quite a few times in my life.

When I was around eight or nine I had to move rooms because I could here someone whipering in my ear at night. My parents though I was imagining things until my dad slept in the room one night and had the same whipering in the early hours of the morning. Also at times the rooms would fill the the smell of fish, when there was none in the house.

We eventually found out that the ghost was known of in the village and was apparently called ‘Fred’. We eventually asked him to leave and the disturbances stopped.

As well as this I was staying in a house in France at one point which appeared to be haunted. My cup of coffee was hurled off the table, though the ring left on the table showed it had been in the centre. One night I woke up to see a glowing figure hovering above the bed..but I didn't reacty much to it until the next morning. Funny how people don't often seem to feel that scared when they actually see things like that.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Product Placement at 3:27AM, Jan. 17, 2008
(online)
Here's a funny one that actually has a logic explanation.

When my wife was younger she dated this guy from France. He lived in this quiet village in an old house. His grandmother owned an ancient piano that was so old it had carved in candle holders from the time candles were the only light source. Once, when she was staying there, the piano mysteriously starts playing on its own accord. Both her and the boyfriend who were alone in the house at the time were so freaked out by this that they actually ran out of the room. The piano kept playing random notes and eventually their curiosity overcame their fear. Upon closer inspection it turned out that a mouse had somehow gotten trapped inside the piano and was running back and forth the string while trying to find a way out.

Now since this story wasn't particularly scary, please enjoy this actual footage of a scary ghost that appeared during the shooting of a car commercial.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Croi Dhubh at 8:16PM, Jan. 17, 2008
(offline)
Old video is old…but still funny.

Today I was in the shower getting ready to head out to take care of a few things and hit the tanning bed. Well, my shower suddenly started losing hot water really fast, which annoyed the hell out of me because I wanted to enjoy it. So, I rinsed off really fast and turned off the water, only to hear the sound of water running through the pipes. I wiped off the shower glass and saw my faucet turned over to the hot section, running on full blast. Yes, it was off at the time I went in the shower. No, it didn't turn on from pressure, because you have the lift the handle up and then move it left or right.

Needless to say, I was rather pissed.

Walrus at 5:26AM, Jan. 21, 2008
(online)
Emperor Pichu
It's always fun and interesting to hear about this kind of stuff so I thought I'd make a topic like this.
I'm not sure if I was dreaming or not. It was a year ago. I was about to fall asleep and I saw this figure pass through my door and stare at me. Then he turned around and disappeared. I am not a beleiver, although at that time I was. Every once in a while I see it peek over at me while I'm taking a shower I look up and it disappears. It seems to like the bathroom a lot. I have also found things such as Pokemon cards, (before I was allowed to have them) around the house. I also hear things in the attic every once in awhile. Then once I go to tell someone, the phone rings and no one answers. No one has lived here before me but maybe the thing is a construction worker that died in this house. This house is about 14 years old.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:45PM
seventy2 at 11:29AM, Jan. 21, 2008
(online)
Katch

i should make a comic about that~!! har har har

i'd collaborate with that….

——-

i have to sleep with any doors in my room closed…..when i was much younger, things would walk into my room…..and also i had an active imagination….like one time, the door handle to my open closet, made the eye of some beast….

my wife cannot have mirrors, other than the normal places…(in bathrooms, one over the sink) cause at night, she can see things walking in them….when she was younger her parents had to take out one of those massive vanity mirrors….because she sw that stuff….and eventually they moved….
facara
Lokidoll at 10:34PM, Jan. 22, 2008
(offline)
When I was a kid ( maybe…10-11 years old) I was up in my room and I had just finished watching a Pokemon video ( or something ) so I clicked off my TV, turned off my light and snuggled into the covers. After a few minutes of thinking and getting really sleepy I was about to drift off and I heard something. So I opened my eyes.
Now, first of all I need people to understand, right next to my bed was a VERY large window ( reason I say was is because we moved not too long after this ) and there were street lights in the near the front of the house and the light cast ( rather brightly I might add) over my bed and near where my TV and dresser were.
At the foot of my bed, BLOCKING my TV I saw a women with wet red-ish hair, purple lips and huge eyes staring at me.
I freaked out, spun around, turned on my light and looked back, no one was there…D: After that I ran down the stairs and climbed in bed with my mom. I didn't try sleeping in that room EVER again. x__x;
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
seventy2 at 12:26AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(online)
i need to stop reading thise at 2 in the morning….>.<
facara
acadia at 12:29AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(online)
This one time, I was abducted.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
Ozoneocean at 12:50AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(online)
acadia
This one time, I was abducted.
Kyupol doesn't count. He's not really a reptile alien, no matter what he says.
Croi Dhubh at 10:17AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(offline)
That's right. He's a mutation from drinking too much Slusho

acadia at 11:26AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(online)
If he isn't a tentacle alien, then what were all those tentacles?

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
Croi Dhubh at 11:33AM, Jan. 23, 2008
(offline)
acadia
If he isn't a tentacle alien, then what were all those tentacles?
You don't watch much anime, do you… :kitty:

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon