Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Post your supernatural experiences here
crocty at 11:45AM, Feb. 3, 2008
(offline)
I have a buncha these.
There's one time me and my friend were in my room, and it felt like someone was watching us. I mean seriously. But Randal just said how that happened. So…yeah.

Also, one time in my bed, I was leaning against this closet, I wasn't going to sleep, so it can't have been sleep paralysis or whatever, and I heard a knocking. It wasn't like coathangers knocking on it, and I hadn't knocked it. I thought not much of it. But then it happened again. And I quickly jumped out of the bed. It could've been my brother knocking it as a joke, but it sounded like it was high up, and it was definitely coming from the closet. I never liked that closet.

And pretty much all my family has seen our cat. When I saw her, I just randomly turned around, I don't actually know why, and I swear I saw her, she ran away, and I followed her, but she disappeared.
Looking back on it, I don't really remember seeing her that clearly though.

There's probably a logical explanation for them, but until then, it's a mystery…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:50AM
Sugarless at 12:23PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(offline)
There's a cobble stone path next to my house and whenever you run up or down it echoes. My brother got a bunch of free stuff that was given away from a dead man's house and ever since he brought it home weird things happened. One was the death bike because the chain always popped off and sent its passengers flying off. That was funny. But anyway something was thrown in the backyard like a rock from the stone path and when I went to see who threw it I didn't see anyone there but I clearly heard the echoing footsteps running up the path. FREAKY.

Still I don't believe in stuff like that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Izzy11 at 12:47PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(offline)
Once when i was about 6 years old i woke up at about 3 in the morning to find my bed was at a different side of my room, and that my covers were tucked in so tight i couldn't move, once i managed get out of bed i started hearing these voices whispering to me, my natural response was to shout for my parents but before i could the voices got louder and i started to throw up, when my parents came to see what the commotion was all about my mum started asking “What's wrong with your eyes?!” i managed to stop throwing up for a bit to ask “Why what's wrong?” she replied “They're red!” Once she said that the voices stopped and i felt ok. To this day it still scares me shitless thinking about it. :(
Kero kero kero kero! >:3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
Randal at 2:44PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(offline)
FyreHyde
Probably because I'm a relatively nice guy when nobody's being condescending to me. Also I don't break the chat rules.

I wasn't aware that using a tiny bit of sarcasm counted as being a total ass. If you don't want somebody tossing some your way, then don't post in forums. *shrugs*

It's not like I think you're an idiot, guy, sheesh. Not a huge one, anyway. ;)

You read condescention that wasn't there, Corey. I was just being encyclopedia brown. I don't goof around on the forums quite as much as like we do in chat. As for you being relatively nice, I've (for the most part) only witnessed this toward people who don't disagree with you…

However I will say I was feeling extra grumpy and mean when I wrote that one post about people being gullible and superstitious. I shouldn't have handled it that way. As far as I'm concerned, people can believe what they want. :/
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
crazyduck at 4:34PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(online)
A few years ago, my family and I lived in a really old farm house up on a hill, surround on three sides by corn fields. The house had been built in two sections, the second half going up many, many years later then the first half.

There was a guest room in the middle of the house, and both my uncle (on my dad's side of the family) from Indiana and my grandfather (on my mum's side) from England reported waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a woman in an old fashioned white dress standing over them. First my grandfather, then my uncle described the woman, several months apart, without ever having talked about it with each other. I mean, they aren't exactly close.

Also, one day my parents were in the living room (the newer side of the house) and they both suddenly grew cold. My dad glanced over towards the side of the room my mum was on (she was ironing, if anyone's wondering) and saw a short, old man standing in the doorway to the kitchen. The doorway to the kitchen used to be where the original house ended, where the front door used to stand. It was almost as if the ghost of an old man was staring out of his doorway, looking at his crops.

Spooky?

Eh, a little bit.

Personally, I never had any supernatural experiences in the house beyond the every now and then feeling of being watched and a random chill down the spine…and that's hardly evidence of the paranormal.

This house also had a shuffle board out in the lawn. Everyone likes to play shuffle board!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
amanda at 6:31PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(online)
randal
However I will say I was feeling extra grumpy and mean when I wrote that one post about people being gullible and superstitious. I shouldn't have handled it that way. As far as I'm concerned, people can believe what they want. :/
No worries - you're entitled to your opinion too ^.^
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Product Placement at 6:55PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(online)
crocty
I frown at Productplacement for posting this and reminding me of my experiences with those kinds of ting :(

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
crocty at 11:53PM, Feb. 3, 2008
(offline)
Product Placement
crocty
I frown at Productplacement for posting this and reminding me of my experiences with those kinds of ting :(

Whatever that is, I refuse to watch it.
I'm never trusting you again! :cry:

Also, one time, some dude started whispering “oh yeah” to me when I was sleeping.
(-_-) And before anyone says, no, it wasn't sex noises.
Filthy child.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
seventy2 at 12:08AM, Feb. 4, 2008
(online)
crocty

Also, one time, some dude started whispering “oh yeah” to me when I was sleeping.
Filthy child.

that's a reaction to the video he posted….nothing scary…just some guy freaking out…i stake my reputation on it…
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
crocty at 7:39AM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
seventy2
crocty

Filthy child.

that's a reaction to the video he posted….nothing scary…just some guy freaking out…i stake my reputation on it…
Oh yeah, I've heard of those.
:D

Also, my house is SOOOOO haunted damnit!
shaneronzio at 9:01AM, Feb. 4, 2008
(online)
Product Placement
crocty

the real creepy part about this video is the camera guy.
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:33PM
JRarts at 4:18PM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
Okay well this will sound like bull, but it really happened. A couple years ago when I was still living with my family, my mom got a new chair in her room that he believe was haunted. Why? Because after we got that chair, there was a cold spot in her room that never disappeared no matter how hot it was outside (this was in southern CA), nor how long we had the heat on in her room. That and all electronics in her room began acting up. Lights were always flashing, the fan and television were always kicking on and off at random times during the day and night. Then oddly enough when we sold the chair at a garage sale, it all stopped.

So either the chair was haunted or the house is haunted and our ghost just disliked that chair, lol.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
LoveandGuns at 4:56PM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
Ok, to be honest I have probably over 40 stories to tell about the paranormal that has both occured in my own experiences and ones that have happened to others in my family. I don't know if I should share them or not, because you all would eventually find out something about me which will change how you think of me. Some will proably think I'm a little too strange for their own comfort.

So, yeah…
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:46PM
seventy2 at 5:58PM, Feb. 4, 2008
(online)
LoveandGuns
Ok, to be honest I have probably over 40 stories to tell about the paranormal that has both occured in my own experiences and ones that have happened to others in my family. I don't know if I should share them or not, because you all would eventually find out something about me which will change how you think of me. Some will proably think I'm a little too strange for their own comfort.

So, yeah…

there is no judgement….all are welcome…all are welcome….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Product Placement at 3:40PM, Feb. 5, 2008
(online)
LoveandGuns

So, yeah…

Now I already posted my freaky gas station story. Surely you can try and top that.

JRarts
Okay well this will sound like bull, but it really happened. A couple years ago when I was still living with my family, my mom got a new chair in her room that he believe was haunted. Why? Because after we got that chair, there was a cold spot in her room that never disappeared no matter how hot it was outside (this was in southern CA), nor how long we had the heat on in her room. That and all electronics in her room began acting up. Lights were always flashing, the fan and television were always kicking on and off at random times during the day and night. Then oddly enough when we sold the chair at a garage sale, it all stopped.

So either the chair was haunted or the house is haunted and our ghost just disliked that chair, lol.

Was it this chair?

crocty

Oh Crocty. I have something for you.

Watch this.
it will scare the socks of you.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon