Debate and Discussion

precognition & psychic visions
Dockworker at 1:25PM, Feb. 7, 2008
(offline)
Two or three days ago I am awoken by a text message; It's from a friend of mine who had just escaped from a disturbing dream. This was a dream so intense that she was compelled to confirm my well being immediately. Evidently, I had just had some sort of unfavorable confrontation with a bottomless pit. who knew?

This Text Message brought up the question of Psychics and cosmic signs in my mind. Have you ever had De Ja Vu that you were postitive was more than just a feeling? Have you ever been concerned for someone else's well being for reasons that defied logic? Ever had a vivid dream come true? I have.

Can someone's brain be tied to things that have not yet come to pass?

Share your stories, and thoughts.
“Denim Is the new Spandex” The Denim Avenger! Check out our new website: Crash'n'Klein comics!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
kyupol at 3:50PM, Feb. 7, 2008
(online)
Every single human being on earth has the potential to become a psychic. It is not only limited to a few “special” people. Its all about developing it just like any other skillset like drawing (first learn how to meditate).

There is this thing called the “third eye”.

Maybe yours is slightly open or it opens during the odd occasions.

I've had a few instances of deja vu… and there was a time when I dreamt of my future comic pages as far as 20 pages later. It comes to a point when I'm already coloring it and remember dreaming about it. When I write my script for my comic, I write it like a shakespeare play (“they fight” “Tybalt falls”) and there are no details like the number of pages, sizes and numbering of panels, camera angles, page layout, and amount of dialog per panel.

I make them as I go along. I'm not that organized with it.

A misconception about the third eye is that it is suppose to be infallible and can accurately predict the future. (Why is there no psychic that won the lottery?!? All psychics are fake!!!)

The 3rd eye sees probabilities of the future. It is not set in stone. And it isnt perfect.

A true psychic does not make a reading for a sum of money. A true psychic sees things as they come along. Heard of the story when Nostradamus kneeled before an ordinary friar and called him ‘your holiness’ and the friar became a pope later on (I forgot which specific pope)?

And in my grandmother's experience, a psychic approached her when she was 13 and told her that she will have 2 children and will be able to go abroad. Then the psychic just walked away like nothing happened. True enough, she remembered his words during her old age when she was able to set foot in Canada.

Just my 2 cents on this.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
StaceyMontgomery at 9:10PM, Feb. 7, 2008
(offline)
You'd think that if Psi powers were real, thousands of people would have woken up screaming the day of the Boxing Day tsunami. Think about it - 230,000 people died, many more were injured or terrified, all in one, horrible, fear-filled day. it was one of history's great disasters.

If Psi powers were real, every “sensitive” on the planet would have been screaming for days in advance. We would all have felt the psychic weight of that great tragedy bearing down on us, like a low pressure zone before an oncoming storm.

But we didn't.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:55PM
kyupol at 7:05AM, Feb. 8, 2008
(online)
StaceyMontgomery
You'd think that if Psi powers were real, thousands of people would have woken up screaming the day of the Boxing Day tsunami. Think about it - 230,000 people died, many more were injured or terrified, all in one, horrible, fear-filled day. it was one of history's great disasters.

If Psi powers were real, every “sensitive” on the planet would have been screaming for days in advance. We would all have felt the psychic weight of that great tragedy bearing down on us, like a low pressure zone before an oncoming storm.

But we didn't.

You never know. What if there were psychics out there who predicted this but became too damn depressed to be able to say it in words? What if there were a few who came out and tried to warn the general public but were only ignored and called insane?

Those are factors to consider about what is “truth”.

I also noticed that people nowadays think it is true just because it is in CNN or any other ‘mainstream’ news outlet.

Think about it. WHO controls the news media? You think this is a liberated free media? Ok compare it with communist states who only said positive propaganda about their country. What is the purpose? To brainwash the outside world in such a way to convince them that communism is better than capitalism. People who defect to them would serve their benefit. More manpower for their economy.

More people to control.

And why is our news media full of negative events? What is the end or purpose of that? What do you feel after watching a negative news story? You feel bad. You feel hopeless. That there is nothing you can do. That you are completely powerless and therefore in need of management.

More people to control.

If I can control the opinions and feelings of people, then I control them. I control their minds. I can manipulate them to serve my interests.

And whoever controls the media doesnt see it to their benefit to awaken the 3rd eye of the human race. Because they wont be able to manage the human race if that happens.

If all humans had an awakened third eye, there will be no more lies and corruption. Eliminating alot of the world's problems.

Everyone can see your aura and you cannot lie.

Think about it. All the leaders of the world, political and religious, are leaders because THEY DESERVED IT. Because the people saw their auras and chose them to be their leaders. It is said that someone with a GOLD aura is the purest type and most evolved. And one who is really fit to be a leader.

None of those corrupt snakes who make promises and talk big. Who dupe the public into having faith in them. And when they become leaders, start to become dictatorial and corrupt. People like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong Il,George Bush's puppet masters(I don't think George is a bad man), etc. etc. etc.

NOW UPDATING!!!
Dockworker at 9:14AM, Feb. 8, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
Just my 2 cents on this.

That's more like your dollar and some change on this! Ok, so Avoid any bottomless pits I see in the next couple of days; sound advice for anyone if you ask me. I've only met a handfull of big believers in the 3rd eye, one of them was a friend of mine who told me, “Your aura has a good color”. If that's not a brilliant way to start a conversation I don't know what is.

Stacey, I take it you're more than skeptical about this stuff, I can't blame you. For my own part, I'm farely accepting of most possibilities, but there are things that I more or less completely disbelieve.
Tarot Cards: Bunk
Crystal balls: Bunk!
Palm reading: Double BUNK!
8 Balls, and fortune cookies: Bunkedy Bunk with Bunk on top!

However, I can't completely disbelieve in “psi powers” as you put it, because of my own frequent feelings of de ja veu. I am willing to accept that I might just be insane though, I mean, the evidence certainly stacks against me sometimes. And I really don't think my either friend who sent me the text, or myself are “psychic”. especially, since we havn't predicted anything. She simply had a bad dream and thought I might be in danger.
.. so if all of the sudden I drop off the internet without a peep….

I do know that people are easily decieved, and even the most powerful seeming psychics are most likely just con-men/women with a strong grounding in psychology, statistics, and theatrics.
“Denim Is the new Spandex” The Denim Avenger! Check out our new website: Crash'n'Klein comics!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Aurora Moon at 1:56PM, Feb. 8, 2008
(offline)
I believe in the POSSIBILITY of an third eye very strongly.

considering that I've had several dreams that came true in the past.

case in point–the night before my sixteenth birthday I had a dream that one of my friends would get into a horrible, bloody accident. Then on my birthday, sure enough it happened…in the same exact fashion as my dream showed. It was really creepy how my dream was very accurate, down to the little details such as the biking location where none of us had been to before. It was basically as if my subconscious that night had taken a peek into what the next day would be like, and showed me everything.

and also in other points in my life, I've also had dreams that showed bits and pieces of my life that didn't happen yet, but I would get a strong feeling of Deva jv every time it came to pass. And then afterward I'd remember my dreams, and go: “Wow, That's strange.”

Of course, it could be all be coincidence. But when this sort of thing happens more than once, one can't help but wonder if there's actually something to the whole “psi powers” thing.

Although… I wouldn't exactly call myself a full psychic. And of course like I said in the supernatural/horoscopes thread in general discussion, there's a lot of fakes out there who's all too happy to scam others. So therefore even if I believe in the possibility of the subject, I take everything with a grain of salt and a small dose of skepticism.

But in the end, as Sherlock Holmes would say: “If every probable explanation for the strange event has been exhausted, then that leaves the remaining improbable explanation. No matter how impossible it may seem, as the only explanation left it becomes the truth.”
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
kyupol at 2:51PM, Feb. 8, 2008
(online)

You know I'm still trying to open my 3rd eye. Its a pain it wont open. lol!

Speaking of pain… I've heard stories of people who opened their 3rd eyes and experienced all sorts of head pains. Sometimes there were skin infections or vomiting or diarrhea that resulted.

There's also this myth I heard in the Philippines. That if you get the “morning glory” (I dunno how to translate “muta” into english. you know, that stuff in your eye when you wake up in the morning) of a black cat and rub it in your eyes, the 3rd eye will open right away.

With an open 3rd eye, you could see beings that normal eyes wont normally see.

I believe that our reality is not completely physical and that the Earth's religions have only revealed portions of the spiritual truth out there.

Why do I believe it?

Because when I experimented with meditation, I noticed feeling air around my palms and feet. I thought it was just the wind. So I closed the window completely shut… and closed all doors. Still felt it.

Oh its just the air around the room then. Because when you close it completely, some air still passes through.

The door still has holes where the air can pass through… and a slightly closed door would be blowing some air because air circulates with respect to the air pressure.

Then I tried covering my whole self with two blankets and still felt that air. There is no other source that air is coming from aside from me.

And with meditation, I've felt other good effects:
- increased alertness
- increased stamina
- increased sex drive
- feeling younger
- feeling a closer connection to God. Prayer felt more meaningful than repetitive praying.
- weight dropped 15 pounds.
- decreased feelings of loneliness. I'm not your social butterfly and I barely have a social life.

Oh it must be just chemicals in your brain. There are drugs that stimulate those things. And you must be exercising or not eating too much meat anymore.

Could be… but how do you explain the electrical and air sensations?

I do not take any drugs and there is not a drop of alcohol in my body. I am not taking any prescription medications that could possibly alter the chemicals in my brain.

So in conclusion, I believe there is more out there and I have alot more to learn.

The realm of the spiritual exists and it is a very interesting place where you could possibly meet your ancestors and other beings.

NOW UPDATING!!!
HalJones at 5:12PM, Feb. 8, 2008
(online)
I'm not so sure I refer to it as my “third eye”, though I suppose others would, but I've been very sensitive and precognitive since I was a child. It sometimes got me in trouble such as when I accidentally blurted out the contents of someone's wrapped Christmas present even though I had previously no idea, or interest, in what it was. There were also many more personal things, such as knowing when my mother fell gravely ill, and racing home to answer a phone call which confirmed that. There were many such things. As an adult, I became a Christian and essentially renounced all of that stuff as demonic. But then I noticed something: these things were REAL. Others, thousands, maybe, had chronicled their experiences over thousands of years. In other words, it happens. So I realized there was TRUTH there. The experiences were real for many, many people. Often people won't talk about their experiences for fear of being called nuts. But the truth IS that there is something to it. What I believe that to be is the power of the Spirit of God, his angels, and the enemy and his demons/devils. Each serves it's purpose in the many manifestations of the spiritual realm within tangible reality. Which is not to say I think the Church has it down pat. She's stumbled around drunk from day one. But she's also managed to do a lot of good, if also a lot of evil. But in spite of her, there is reality that has to be addressed and individuals in those areas who need help. I was, for a time, a minister with a ministry that “specialized” in deliverance (exorcism) and there were many who came out of the occult, witchcraft, and many other paranormal backgrounds, and I was always amazed at how hungry these people were for freedom, and they were seeking it in the God of the Universes. Some had been or became hounded by demonic presences, and had to literally fight their way through it. Some failed and returned to their former lifestyles. Some just disappeared. There is a very human element in all of this, and all of that is not mere charlatanism. Sometimes it's murderous. But then, at other times, such as when I was a boy, it would also help me avoid trouble. It let me reach out and touch the universe. It was a spiritual thing manifested in the physics of my brain chemistry. But it was, and still is, real. I believe, therefore, that it occurs in both good and evil forms, for both godly and demonic reasons.

Hal Jones
http://drunkduck.com/Beyond_Human/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
kyupol at 5:59PM, Feb. 8, 2008
(online)
I was, for a time, a minister with a ministry that “specialized” in deliverance (exorcism) and there were many who came out of the occult, witchcraft, and many other paranormal backgrounds, and I was always amazed at how hungry these people were for freedom, and they were seeking it in the God of the Universes.

So how was it? Were there really possessed people who take on superhuman strength? Such as a 90 lb girl suddenly having the strength of Tim Silva?

Exorcism must be a tough job then. I've wondered how an old (or middle aged) priest will stand a chance against a physically superior opponent.

I suspect exorcists are trained in martial arts and military stuff.

Or is this a wrong assumption of exorcists?

NOW UPDATING!!!
alibaba at 4:19AM, Feb. 9, 2008
(offline)
i recently watched a program on tv about this so called third eye.

basically, they were showing people who were blind, but still able to accomplish “complex” tasks like throwing a ball into the basket or do (simple) martial arts.

their hypothesys was that a more or less unknown part of the brain is responsible for that; it becomes most active when your eyes are not active.
that part is the pineal gland, which is often connected with the third eye idea.
however, the functions of the pineal gland have been found out already (i looked it up on wikipedia, now kill me XD):
"The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that may weakly modulate wake/sleep patterns " (i really suggest reading the whole article to understand why it is so often mistakenly linked with the 3rd eye idea and what it is in reality: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland )
but to sum it up: it has been debunked.

so, if you wonder how those blind people were able to do that stuff; honestly, its not that hard. for example, i can stand with the back to the basket and throw a ball without looking, and still score about every couple of times (can be improved with practice).
blind people develop their other senses more than normal people, especially the sense of hearing and touch. its a pretty interesting topic actually, but it doesn't have anything to do with the third eye.

because its on a related topic, i also recently watched a show about “auras” XD .
they claimed that they have developed a way to photograph auras and “stitch them up” if a person is sick!!!
i already thought that they must be talking about kyrlian photography and aura photography (they have been debunked btw) and yes, that was indeed the fact. i almost wanted to switch away, but they still haven't explained how to “stitch the holes in the aura”.
here it comes: “…the important thing is to find ways to relax; like listen to music, do autogenous training, etc.”
WOW! wouldn't have thought of THAT XD !
well, at least i had some good laughs =D .

@ kyupol: the effects you described have of course nothing to do with drugs, everyone can experience them. actually, when i open up my palm i can feel air sensations, even while beneath a blanket. this is because the skin on the palm is very sensible, when you open it and concentrate you can feel the cold air with it.

the other sensations can be regularly achieved through autogenous training and relaxation, its definetely healthy both physically and psychically.

…still, this has not the least bit to do with the third eye or any other paranormal stuff v_v . more :D ?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
zaneeba_slave at 7:17AM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
I always have dreams about riding that log-floom ride at Disney World. And last night I dreamed I was fighting Phantom Ganon in the Spirit Temple.

Dreams are usually an inner gate to your mind, which sometimes can tell you much about yourself.

Sadly, I must have a really boring life, because I always dream I am on that log-floom ride at Disney World…

One does not have to be psycic to have a dream about the future. Being psycic means to see things at will that others cannot see: like the dead, and occasionally have the ability to heal people: to a very small extent.

Having dreams, however, is a completely different thing. Dreams actually can be explained. Dreams can give you insight into your life, and what could possibly happen in the future.

My sister always has dreams about losing some of her teeth. If you know what that means, it means that my sister has low self-esteem.
People who have dreams about losing their teeth can easily say that they have low self-esteem.

A friend of mine once dreamed of a white pillar which crumbled right before his very eyes. If you know what that means, it means his faith will crumble. In what, it's none of my business.

I have dreams of a log-floom almost every other night. If you know what that means, it means I am crazy and should quit dreaming about log-flooms.

Dreams are far different then being psycic. Sure, psycics see the future far more than normal people, but everyone has dreams.
I like to imagine myself as a goblin in a tuxedo. -Zaneeba_slave
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
HalJones at 8:20AM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
So how was it? Were there really possessed people who take on superhuman strength? Such as a 90 lb girl suddenly having the strength of Tim Silva?

Exorcism must be a tough job then. I've wondered how an old (or middle aged) priest will stand a chance against a physically superior opponent.

Generally this is accomplished by prayer and having more than one person in the room at the time, generally to try to keep the demons from harming the victim or the exorcists. I have seen people with superhuman strength in these situations, but I've also seen that countered with prayer, fasting, praise music, anointing oil, etc. used in connection with faith. Thing is, lives are changed. People get relief, though they often have to continue to fight and stand on their own with God in order to remain free.

I have also known some from the ministry who did know martial arts; ex-law enforcement people, military, etc., but they never use those in deliverance ministry. Indeed, if they try, at times, to take such actions into their own hands the Lord will allow them to try and the demons generally then kick butt on that person until they start praying and letting Jesus do the work again.

Hope that clears things up?

Hal
HalJones at 8:21AM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
Someone
Someone
So how
was it? Were there really possessed people who take on superhuman strength? Such as a 90 lb girl suddenly having the strength of Tim Silva?

Generally this is accomplished by prayer and having more than one person in the room at the time, generally to try to keep the demons from harming the victim or the exorcists. I have seen people with superhuman strength in these situations, but I've also seen that countered with prayer, fasting, praise music, anointing oil, etc. used in connection with faith. Thing is, lives are changed. People get relief, though they often have to continue to fight and stand on their own with God in order to remain free.

I have also known some from the ministry who did know martial arts; ex-law enforcement people, military, etc., but they never use those in deliverance ministry. Indeed, if they try, at times, to take such actions into their own hands the Lord will allow them to try and the demons generally then kick butt on that person until they start praying and letting Jesus do the work again.

Hope that clears things up?

Hal
Aurora Moon at 1:15PM, Feb. 9, 2008
(offline)
Funny as this sounds–

I believe in the possibility of ghosts, etc. But I don't believe in Body possession at all.

I guess my reasoning behind this is due to the fact that 95% of the time, people who became “possessed” had a history of being abused as children, etc. So most of the time it may be just mental illness showing though.

So there's an explanation for that.

In a way, I suppose to be fair here… It seems that Exorcisms serve as a purpose for those “possessed” people to flush out the negative and repressed feelings that they buried deep withing themselves when they got abused.

My Boyfriend actually knew somebody who became “possessed”.
It was his mom's friend, who had a long history of being abused by her husband. And even when she finally left with her children, it seemed that some of her oldest children carried on the “tradition” of abusing her in the verbal form.

So you can picture this massively depressed woman…her husband hitting her for years before she finally gets the courage to leave him. Only to have her children verbally abuse her and blaming her for all their misfortunes.

It's no wonder why she would go crazy, and start acting possessed. My boyfriend witnessed the exorcism, and told me in great detail about how she would actually do “inhuman” things, like crawling around on the floor like a snake.

So she was just going nuts while everyone there was chanting their prayers and goodwill toward this woman.

And then afterward she seemed to not only be back to “normal”, but she didn't feel quite as depressed, as if all that insanity had helped her get the horrible, stifling feeling out of her.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
kyupol at 2:25PM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
Evil entities would most likely enter your body at a weakened state. In Aurora's example of a possessed woman who was abused by her husband, the abuse weakened her mind. The abuse enabled negative energy to thrive in her body, therefore attracting an evil entity.

Abuse weakens your self esteem and your mental/spiritual energy, making you prone to attacks by these types of entities.

For example, The case of Cho Seung Hui. I believe he was possessed.

His deadly accuracy using 2 pistols to kill 32 students is unbelievable.

Anyway I think I've been possessed (to a certain degree) before. Because there was a time that I just kept on getting hateful, destructive, and suicidal thoughts. No provocations it just gets into my head. As if something is inserting those thoughts in my head. About hating the world, hating my whole family, hating everything. The only thing that stopped me was my solid Christian indoctrination. The fear of going to hell. I had no sense of right and wrong. I just wanted to do a shooting rampage and killing myself if not for the fear of going to hell when I die.

I felt really miserable and weak. Not a pretty feeling. I remember young babies crying whenever I came within a 5 meter radius of them. I thought it was a coincidence but after being consistent at least 10 times it is just unbelievable.

Oh it was just your body language and the frown in your face. Babies sense that. I always have a ‘serious’ face and I'm no way an outgoing “people person”.

But why is it that now, in the church, I've noticed children come to me smiling. And there's also this mentally challenged kid there who is normally in a cranky mood but when I go within a 5 meter radius, he just starts laughing and screaming with joy. All I'm doing is standing there and praying. I'm not looking at them and not saying a word (or else I might be suspected of being a pedophile. lol! )

It is the aura. Children and mentally challenged people still have their third eye open.

The pineal gland could be a physical organ that contains the 3rd eye. Just like how the brain enables you to think. Thoughts are not physical just like how the 3rd eye isnt physical.

NOW UPDATING!!!
zaneeba_slave at 6:17PM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
I must disagree with you Aura.

There have been very special times in history where possession has gotten far more complicated then a simple mentle illness.

One example was super special.

A woman and her daughter were in the kitchen when, all of the sudden, the coffee mug flew off from the middle of the table and onto the floor. The mug was filled with coffee, but none spilled. The coffee stayed within the mug perfectly. When the daughter went to pick it up, the coffee was still hot. When she placed it back onto the table, it converted back into a liquid.

Days after that, the mother began violently attacking the daughter, and completely forgetting about it in seconds. She had no mental issues up to this moment, and never has she hit her daughter up until now.

The mother, at sometimes in these bits of rage, could twist herself into many odd shapes and wield strength beyond the mother's control.

They hired the priests, did the excorscism, and she was fine for the rest of her days; to my knowledge.

There are many “possessions” that can be easily explained with mental illness, but the fact there are that cannot be explained is why it is still in practice.
I like to imagine myself as a goblin in a tuxedo. -Zaneeba_slave
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
cartoonprofessor at 9:34PM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
People simply do not realise the incredible power each and every one has at their disposal if they decided to use it.

Meditation definitely helps us tap into that power. By centering and clearing the mind we ‘shut up’ the conscious mind… what Hindus call “monkey mind' because it runs here and there, constantly chattering.

Science has labeled the various levels of consciousness as alpha, beta, theta and delta…

beta - wide awake, normal daily state for most adults. The neural synapses are eratic and staggered all over the brain, random sparks of electricity, constantly going hell-for-leather… ‘monkey mind’

alpha - comparable to the dream state, neural synapses synchronise and tend to spark in time and together… meditative state.

theta - deep sleep, not much dream activity happens here.

delta - deepest state, no activity, total rest… when unconscious or under general anasthaetic.

When very young, humans are in an almost constant ‘alpha’ state of mind, this is why babies learn so incredibly fast. As we age we spend more and more time of each day in the beta state.

I have heard it said that we are each like a wave upon the ocean, individual as waves (conscious), but essentially of the same source (deep subconscious). In this ocean everything exists, there is not time, nothing ‘material’ or manifest as matter.

When we dream we ‘tap into’ this state, this ocean of information. This information expresses itself by utilising human's most powerful tool…
the Imagination. This is why dreams tend to be symbolic in nature… it is the information from the deep subconscious trying to communicate with our conscious.

Some can tap into this level of mind at will, or it happens sporadically, with no control.

If you ‘lucid dream’, that is able to maintain full control over your dreams, or even feel totally in control of them, no matter how traumatic or scary, it means your conscious mind has a very good ‘connection’; with your subconscious… this is the ‘faith’ often talked about by various religions/avatars/enlightened beings.

I have had countless experiences of dejavue… to the point of remembering waking up from a dream weeks, months, or even years ago thinking, ”remember this dream… this is going to happen“.

Sometimes I then think, ”no way", because I cannot imagine myself (at the time of the dream) ever being in the situation I just dreamt about…

But then, one day, sure enough…

Mind you, this has happened more and more infrequently since I stopped regular meditation some years ago.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Exzachly at 4:00AM, Feb. 11, 2008
(online)
People have have an incredibly large number of dreams. These dreams can be interpreted a large number of ways. Memory is incredibly unreliable and susceptible to suggestion and change overtime. Memories of ones own dreams are even more unreliable and malleable. Dreams, in addition, can be prophetical, in the sense that they may be reflections of things you know are going to happen but refuse to accept on a conscious level (ie, end of a relationship, death of a loved one).

Add onto this the symbolic nature and lack of specificity in dreams. Add onto this some long periods of time, during which a person will be in countless numbers of situations. Add onto this the confirmation bias, which all people experience, which involves the filtering of information and experiences in order to reinforce one's currently held beliefs.

And you can see its hardly a miracle that some, or even many, of your dreams seem to forsee the future.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved