Debate and Discussion

Private Healthcare vs Public Healthcare.
qqq at 3:00PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
This was posted in WTH.

You can just embed HTML in here?

Edit, ahhh, there seem to be proper safeguards.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
BffSatan at 9:56PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
This was posted in WTH.

I can't even watch that the whole way through, this literally made me feel like throwing up.
That video is worse than 2 girls 1 cup.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
harkovast at 4:04PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Product Placement, that is one damn scarey video!
Wow!
To all you none-insane Americans, good luck! You are up against a hell of a lot of psychos!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
qqq at 4:40PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Wow!
To all you none-insane Americans, good luck! You are up against a hell of a lot of psychos!

Those are actually rare and also available in let's say the Netherlands.

I mean, we have these ‘incestgaten’, essentially places where there are three last names in circulation and people are so religious they don't want you to marry people of a slightly different interpretation of the bible, so you keep it in the family, kids.

Netherlands, 61% non theist in this country, first country to have same sex marriage, first country to have euthanasia, first country to legalize soft drugs, first country to have state-operated suicide clinics that provide info on how to best put an end to your life.

Those people are in every country, you just have to pick them out.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
Orin J Master at 8:42PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
qqq
harkovast
Wow!

Those are actually rare and also available in let's say the Netherlands.

I mean, we have these ‘incestgaten’, essentially places where there are three last names in circulation and people are so religious they don't want you to marry people of a slightly different interpretation of the bible, so you keep it in the family, kids.

Netherlands, 61% non theist in this country, first country to have same sex marriage, first country to have euthanasia, first country to legalize soft drugs, first country to have state-operated suicide clinics that provide info on how to best put an end to your life.

Those people are in every country, you just have to pick them out.

actually, we've got a lot of them in the US. they're not so much rare as they are usually watching TV in their homes or going to church in their free time
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Comicracy at 8:07AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
Public health care sucks. I have been through the following health care systems,

military health care- sucks, had to wait six months for a foot rash to get resolved,

military civllian hospital- Had our child there, absolutely horrendous, lack of concern, no fear of job loss

state run public health care in California… oh my god this is the worst of them all, rude people long lines and disgusting facilities.

VA Hospital- Not as bad as everyone thinks but way overcrowded and a giant clusterf___K.

I now have private insurance through work for my family and it absolutely blows all of those away, get in get seen and get out, nice new facilities and friendly staff. I have to pay 1/2 premium each month but it's worth it and I wouldn't go back to government run health care for anything.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM
Orin J Master at 1:32PM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
Comicracy
Public health care sucks. I have been through the following health care systems,

military health care- sucks, had to wait six months for a foot rash to get resolved,

military civllian hospital- Had our child there, absolutely horrendous, lack of concern, no fear of job loss

state run public health care in California… oh my god this is the worst of them all, rude people long lines and disgusting facilities.

VA Hospital- Not as bad as everyone thinks but way overcrowded and a giant clusterf___K.

I now have private insurance through work for my family and it absolutely blows all of those away, get in get seen and get out, nice new facilities and friendly staff. I have to pay 1/2 premium each month but it's worth it and I wouldn't go back to government run health care for anything.

and noone is making you. the “public option” is just that-an option, probably for peopel that can't get insured from being too poor or being a huge risk otherwise. that's the whole point of it, to make sure the US doesn't have people unable to get medical treatment. if you can afford better, that's great as it's less strain on the public healthcare, but if you're unable to get it anyways, it's there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved