Help, Support and Suggestions

PROBLEM WITH DD USERS POSTING VULGAR COMMENTS
DSNG at 10:44PM, April 1, 2008
(offline)
Occasionally, members (who are not on my friend list) will stop by and leave extremely vulgar/offensive comments on my pages. I do not go to their pages and
post remarks, I simply Mute & Report the comment. I would like to know if there is a way to Block such users from my page, as I am getting tired of reporting them.

I also noticed that some leave their insulting comments using the ‘anonymous icon’ so I don't even know who they are. Obviously they want to keep their identity secret. Is is possible to Block such users as well? Using Profanity in remarks about someones work is extremely immature. I believe it should not be allowed on DD. Do such users get a warning or a suspension for doing that?
Personally, when I see comics I don't like, I just stop reading them. Its foolish to run your mouth about something that you can't change.

Websites like myspace.com & deviantart.com (where I also have memberships) offer the option of blocking profane users and its a great advantage.

Please advise.

Thanks,

DSNG
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
ozoneocean at 11:51PM, April 1, 2008
(online)
lol!
Sorry man, it's part of the risk of doing that sort of comic ;)
Craving Control has thousands of those sorts of comments. But don't worry, if the same guys keep leaving problem comments, eventually their warning level goes above 100% and they get a temporary ban.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
DSNG at 2:54AM, April 2, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
lol!
Sorry man, it's part of the risk of doing that sort of comic ;)
Craving Control has thousands of those sorts of comments. But don't worry, if the same guys keep leaving problem comments, eventually their warning level goes above 100% and they get a temporary ban.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I'll just keep muting the fools when they post foolish remarks :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved