Help, Support and Suggestions

Problems with viewing the site
tammster at 12:04PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else is having problems with viewing the site. I use firefox and google chrome but on both the browsers the site sometimes stops working entirely. I was wondering why and if anybody else has that problem.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
ozoneocean at 12:04AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
I am not having this trouble.
It could be related to bad ads on the site using malicious or badly formed JavaScript that are causing your browsers to hang.
If that's the case then it won't be a permanent problem- it should go away after a while when that ad has finished it's time in the ad spot
We try to get rid of them but it's ery hard when we don't know which is the bad ad and our whole ad system is super crap and easily exploitable anyway. -_-

If it's not that, then I'm not sure what it could be.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
tammster at 8:58AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
ozoneocean
I am not having this trouble.
It could be related to bad ads on the site using malicious or badly formed JavaScript that are causing your browsers to hang.
If that's the case then it won't be a permanent problem- it should go away after a while when that ad has finished it's time in the ad spot
We try to get rid of them but it's ery hard when we don't know which is the bad ad and our whole ad system is super crap and easily exploitable anyway. -_-

If it's not that, then I'm not sure what it could be.

It seems to be working fine now. I hope it stays that way. I got messages that the pages didn't excist or it wouldn't fully load. But it seems to be fine now. I hope it doesn't come back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
ozoneocean at 8:45PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Hmm, well that could have either been part of an ad problem like I suggested, or a symptom of some of the work that's gone on with the website- go on towards implementing the new store function.
I hope you don't have more trouble with it! :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved