Random Discussion

Program Easter Eggs.
ozoneocean at 8:47PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
This is some stupid fun while you're bored- seeing the “Easter Eggs” in common programs that you use every day.

Here's one for Kyupol: if you use Firefox, Cameno, SeaMonkey, Mozilla or any other Mozilla browser paste about:mozilla into the adress bar and press enter to get a wierd message from the Book Of Mozilla.

:)

There's a whole list of interesting ones for design programs and other things here.

I like the little one in Illustrator:
Opening the Selection pop-up menu at the bottom of the artwork window while holding down the Alt key, brings up some interesting added options: moonphase, number of mouseclicks, Illustrator units sold, shopping days ‘til Christmas, eyes – a set of eyes that follow your cursor around the screen – and Mordy’s homenumber. (Mordy Golding worked at Adobe as product manager for Illustrator 10 and Illustrator CS. That's not his home number you get though, it's Adobe tech-support)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
seventy2 at 9:29PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
eyes – a set of eyes that follow your cursor around the screen

linux has that program. i love to activate it at work. then you do -bg tan -c pink -fg tan

and then it looks like boobs.

also, it's even funnier when you do it remotely, cause they can't turn it off from their station. unless they go into a terminal window and find the process and kill it.

my god hilarity ensues
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
BffSatan at 10:49PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Here's one for Kyupol: if you use Firefox, Cameno, SeaMonkey, Mozilla or any other Mozilla browser paste about:mozilla into the adress bar and press enter to get a wierd message from the Book Of Mozilla.
Not listed there, but try about:robots in firefox.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved