Media Megaforum

Public Enemies
ParkerFarker at 4:19PM, July 4, 2009
(online)
It was really good. Johnny Depp was great, as was Christian Bale. I feel they cast Jon Dillinger's allies very well (Babyface Nelson in particular). There were a whole slew of actors and actresses I had seen before being extras. The action was fucking kick-ass! I even heard that, unlike most Mobster flicks, Jon Dillinger was as charming, or whatever, as the movie portrayed him as. In most other mobster flicks, the person they portray was, in fact, a ruthless crook. It was just a good movie.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
PIT_FACE at 5:46PM, July 4, 2009
(online)
havent seen it yet, but im interested to! Dillinger was one of the original anti-heros. he was a crook who often made a fool of the fbi and police,yet the people of the depresion era loved him!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
ParkerFarker at 8:28PM, July 4, 2009
(online)
Yeah, they showed the feds getting fooled and how the people loved him in the movie and quite well too. you should go out and see it now. NOW.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved