Hello, fellow Ducks! skoolmunkee has graciously allowed me to manage the (semi)-new community “interview circle”… in which will become probably the only community interview circle. :) From now on, though, we'll call it “Quack With The Ducks”!
The concept of this project is pretty much the same as last time:
This should make it easier to see what I
- If you sign up for an interview, you will have to conduct an interview yourself. Up to 10 people per group with at least one alternate, just in case someone can't finish their interview in time. Of course… someone could always conduct a second interview if there's no alternate. :)
- I'll pair you up at random with someone else in the group, but if you absolutely, positively MUST interview a specific someone, be sure to PQ me beforehand. Or, if you're not afraid to *plea* publicly, just post here. :)
- Once you sign up and have made up your questions, send them to me so I can check them. I don't think we'll have a problem with inappropriate questions, but it never hurts to check. ;) Also be sure to make your questions CLEAR and, to the best of your knowledge, accurately spelled. This is ever-so important in a written interview, so we need to make sure those who read it are… well… able to.
- I will post the pair-ups the day after the group sign-ups have closed. A PQ will also go out to everyone who signed up, stating your interviewee, your interviewer, and the comics and other links and info that would be necessary to the project.
- You can use whatever medium you want to make your interviews; just type up some Q&A or make a full-blown comic… anything you can think of will be accepted. Just try not to take too long in making it. I wanna keep this rolling in case things get crazy.
And, like before, your interview will be “stickied” in the newly-founded Interview Forum. For how long, I'm not sure. Probably for a week or so, or just before a new batch of interviews comes in.
This project will continue so long as there is interest and participation. Anyone can sign up to conduct and, ultimately, be interviewed. And so, because anyone CAN sign up for this, I gotta… *sigh* lay down some ground rules. -.-
The Long Arm of the Law
- You must have at least 25 pages in your comic.
- Each interview must have at least 10 and no more than 20 questions. I don't want people to feel cheated if they had a lot less questions to answer than others… and not so long that readers lose interest. :(
- For now, I'll just be taking those with original comics. I personally have nothing against sprite or fan comics, but an original idea is undoubtedly better for an interview. Sorry :\
- Those of you involved in previous groups of QWTD will be allowed to interview as alternates (or as extras for when the group needs it), but I don't know if you can be interviewed yourselves… seeing as you were interviewed rather recently. :S
- If someone assists you with your comic, please specify here or PQ me with your role in the comic. That way our interviewers will know what kind of questions to ask of you. :) Your partner can answer a question or two (if they don't mind), but if they want to be a bigger part of it, they'll have to sign up separately…
- Anyone who was only interviewed but did NOT conduct an interview may sign up again, but only as an extra who can conduct an interview. ‘course, if you’ve done both, you can always sign up as an alternate!
Sign ups hopefully won't take too long. I'll let it sit for a couple of days. Alternates (or myself) can fill in the empty spaces if it takes too long.
After a group of 10 has been established, you'll have seven days to get your questions made up, cleared by me, answered, and sent back to me for posting. I'll post the interviews in the order that I get them; first come, first serve. :) If you need more time, please PQ as soon as possible!
So if you're interested, sign up here! Or if you aren't sure what this is, you can always check out the interviews forum :)
Group Three Participants (Closed)
*When the time comes, you'll be paired up with another randomly.
Group Three Pairings
Farah will interview houseofmuses
dragonsong12 will interview Farah
Sketch Sanchez will interview BlkKnight
BlkKnight will interview alejkhan
alejkhan will interview Exzachly
kohdok will interview dragonsong12
harkovast will interview kohdok
houseofmuses will interview Rori
Exzachly will interview harkovast
Rori will interview Sketch Sanchez
QUESTION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 26.
Group Four Participants (Closed) (skoolmunkee managing)
Group Five Participants (Closed) (skoolmunkee managing)
SuperSymon (Writer) & MrHades (Artist)
Group Six Participants (interview assignments will go out March 2nd - group's full, so anyone wanting to sign up past this point will be in group 7)
catya (to be interviewed by pit_face)
Drasnus (not GPW)
GiantPinkWalrus (not Drasnus)