Debate and Discussion

Racial Attraction
Scheiden at 7:09AM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
Strange. I'm attracted to my girlfriend even though she's half korean/chinese (totally white). And I'm half spanish/filipino (pale brown).

This thread is totally not applied to me and my gf xD. I say love is love and this whole racial thing is just because you're being picky.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 4:11PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
I actually hate most white girls because most of the ones my age want to be photographers/flight attendents/fashion designers who have blond hair and wear clothes as if they walked out of a teen magazine. This could just be Canada, though. I try to stay out of the States.

I find that most non-white women, or I should say people, seem to be a TON more intelligent, interesting, and just plain good. Now, don't get me wrong. I've met people my… I don't want to say race because I just don't see it as a good word to describe it… nationality who are actually pretty great people, but I rarely come across them.

Well, there's my two cents.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
kyupol at 9:43PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(online)
I actually hate most white girls because most of the ones my age want to be photographers/flight attendents/fashion designers who have blond hair and wear clothes as if they walked out of a teen magazine.

I guess you havent seen girls of other races behave the same way yet. Doesnt matter what color. Brown, black, yellow, blue, pink… you get the idea.

I dunno if you noticed how everyone else just wanna be a copycat of everyone else so that they can be like everyone else because it is what everyone else thinks.

Its so annoying. But what can I do? Its all by design :)

——–

but goin back to the topic, I don't care bout skin color anymore. I care about whats inside your head.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved