Media Megaforum

Radio Blog
ozoneocean at 7:14AM, June 4, 2006
(online)
Has anyone else seen or used this site? My dad put me onto it other day, it's great for making your own radio playlists of your favourite songs (MUCH better than Yahoo music anyway). He uses it whenever he's got a quiet moment in the office apparently. He almost deafened me when he showed off his playlist, with Zeppelin screaming at top volume out of my sound system…

My Ozoneocean playlist is here. It's got some good fun high energy pop-songs mostly, like stuff from Rammstein, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin etc…

The only trouble is that there aren't many listings for b-side type tracks or less popular artists (when you do a search for them that is), but it's wonderful if you want a hit-list of pop faves though. :-D
It's fast loading and works the same on all the browsers I tried it on. Great when you click the “detach juke Blog” link on the right.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
Terminal at 7:42AM, June 4, 2006
(online)
Ah, yes. The good old radio.blog. I made my own radio.blog and have it displayed on my side bar of my comic. The radio itself is on this page, it has songs from Blind Melon, Telefon Tel Aviv, Cake and The Verve. I haven't uploaded any new songs in such a long time. I've been meaning to though.

It's a really cool idea.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
ozoneocean at 8:08AM, June 4, 2006
(online)
Pretty cool :D
Ah, I should have said "Juke Blog" instead. I'm such a dunce… It seems a bit easier and quicker to use, but you can't set it up on your site like you can with the Radio Blog thingo…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved