Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, and wildebeest needs
Skullbie at 12:54PM, Jan. 19, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean
…in hentai ALL women orgasm, usually gushing vaginal fluid, spraying buckets of brestmilk, and crying out in pleasure- even if she was being packraped at the time by a bunch of crazed tentacle beasts?
Even sadder when
Consensual hentai gives me a hard time telling if she's getting raped or not.Seriously Japan =__= Even in yuri i sometimes don't know wtf is going on. I rarely ever see hentai where the girl looks like she's enjoying it(called aohage?) and I've never seen a convincing female orgasm.
It's pretty much ‘derp i will get one panel screaming ~~kyaaaa~ as a bunch of speedlines indicate I finished. Oh look 10 hyper detailed close up shots of an ejaculating penis so you know it’s made in japan!'

A Reaver
I would love some Pokemon cards. I only ever had Yu gi oh cards. I didnt even play the TCG. I just liked the art.
That's actually the reason I can't get into Yu-gi-oh. The cards are so damn ugly now.

Welp I've got about 33 pokermanz cards coming in the mail from buying and 27 coming through trades…yaaaaay. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
Salsa at 2:48PM, Jan. 19, 2011
(offline)
I know I must sound like a broken record, but i promise to shut up about this when another four players sign up.

There's a pretty concise (well as concise as I can be anyway) explanation here. If you wanted to play mafia, but were scared away by how complicated the game, or this version I came up with anyway, is, then go ahead and look at that and don't let not understanding the game get in the way of having a good time. IF you have any questions you can ask me and I'll do my best to answer.

so what are you waiting for? Sign up!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Ozoneocean at 5:08PM, Jan. 19, 2011
(online)
The trouble at the moment Salsa is that the forums are currently painful and unpleasant to use so it makes the idea of a forum game very tough to contemplate.

—————————

Wow, I had a great dream this morning! I was living and working in Paris for a year as an actor. I made heaps of cash. I bought a white Lamborghini countach. I drove around in the Dukes of Hazard car as part of my acting job. My friends and I had just jumped into a big convertible to go out to a suburban Paris club at 3am in the morning… and then I woke up.

Man… -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
kyupol at 5:13PM, Jan. 19, 2011
(online)
just listened to the latest DD podcast episode.

Fucking laughtrip… lol! It gave me the lulz. Good job, guys.

Ozone has a funny laugh.
Skool has a sexy voice and she can be a… nvm. I'd leave it at that. :)

and… amelius and EE nick met online? Reminds me of a relationship I had with another girl who was a reader of MAG-ISA. At first she turned out all right but she turned out later on to be a total psycho (plus a laundry list of other mental illnesses like PTSD, Multiple Personality Disorder, Paranoia, Schizophrenia, Delusions, Insomnia, alcoholism, or you can throw in the entire DSM here. lol). Long story short, I honestly feared for my life that she's gonna slit my throat when I sleep. I'd leave it at that. lol

Now I guess I'm traumatized for life on relationships. Because there is no way to tell if that sweet girl is really a satanic super soldier. lol!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
usedbooks at 10:57PM, Jan. 19, 2011
(online)
My new computer is here! I had so much fun playing with it, that I created an extremely lame video to show it off.

(Btw, my sis met her fiancee online. He's Australian. He visited her for Christmas a few years ago when she was teaching in Japan. The biggest problem is travel costs and red tape. :P )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
seventy2 at 2:54AM, Jan. 20, 2011
(online)
we have a new mattress. and i can't sleep on it. well i can. but i guess i'm just uncomfortable, because when i come ot the light part of the sleep cycle, i actually wake up. then i complain in my head that i'll never get back to sleep, and then i go back to sleep to start over again.

i kept having dreams about col. old guy. just that he was running. as he always does. Man col. old guy schools me on the track, makes me feel bad about myself, but in a good way. a competitive way. the other day he was finishing up his 19 lap run (almost 8 miles) and he started to lap me, but i wasn't gonna let that happen, so i sped up and matched his pace, but he wasn't gonna let that happen, then the cycle began to a full out sprint for 100 meters. it was like tyson vs gay. except 10x slower. he beat me by like 10 feet, (3 meters) and i still had another mile to run :(

i don't think i'll ever leave DD

the local city is producing a horrendous odor, that is even getting inside via the heater…
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:06PM, Jan. 20, 2011
(offline)
I have nothing to rant about and that is never a good thing.

So that means I'll just have to find something.

…something.

Well I did almost think I was invited to Niccea's wedding. I was pretty close cause the invitation my parents got happened in the area BUT she didn't send them so…weird…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Ozoneocean at 8:08PM, Jan. 20, 2011
(online)
I don't usually look at the site without AdBlockPlus on… especially not the front page.
On my work PC today I did.

Jebus. O_O

If it was just the ad on the sides that'd be ok, but the same stupid movie crap posters in every position… F*CK.
As people have said- coming at a time when the site is basically unusable, that really is rubbing salt into the wound. -_-
———————

I think I preferred being hot and sweaty at home to freezing in an air-conditioned office.

Skullbie at 9:18PM, Jan. 20, 2011
(online)
I guess it's about time I get a job.

…I think I said that exact same line on this forum 2 years ago. Oh well lololol.

And I've spent so much time on forums I can tell when it's an indonesian scammer. Their grammar is always so fucked up yet they tend to spell things correctly:
Someone
Hence, preclude the horny high heeled footwear for those situations while you are going to be standing the vast majority of the time. Along with take care of yourself to the comfort of tory burch flats footwear for the administrative center and for recreation, also. As the women are discussing their attire and appearance, a pair of comfortable and trendy shoes, not simply showed off your legs but also allows you to add a great deal color to the overall outlook. Every women dreams to look as stunning as possible xud28due? .
Has anyone really as decided as to how what the want more look like?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
kyupol at 10:50PM, Jan. 20, 2011
(online)
So much stuff I wanna cram into my head at once. My own limited physical brain can't keep up with my thirst for knowledge.

Im exhausted. Good night. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
bravo1102 at 12:09AM, Jan. 21, 2011
(offline)
More snow to come. And then there's more snow next week. You know this is fitting into the theory of the guy who wrote “Not by Fire but by Ice: the Next Ice Age” Wet and extreme weather. Averages are deceiving. We tend to forget that they are just the mathematical middleground between two extremes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:34AM
Ironscarf at 2:48AM, Jan. 21, 2011
(offline)
HHmmmm….. site seems a bit quicker, comic thumbnail has reappeared - maybe I can risk posting an update later.

Made one of those free forum host type forums and I can't work out why everything but the index page is a mile wide. All my dabbling with bits of code in the last couple of years has taught me nothing.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Ozoneocean at 7:15AM, Jan. 21, 2011
(online)
bravo1102
Averages are deceiving. We tend to forget that they are just the mathematical middleground between two extremes.
lol!
Yeah… sort of like you did just there ;)
In the Northern hemisphere you're getting some cold spikes during your winter phase. Pretty consistent with the fact all those masses of sea ice in the Arctic are melting so much more over the summer phase resulting in colder weather influencing currents during the winter later on.
It's pretty easy to understand- the earth is a global system with uneven distribution of temperature. When you add more energy you get this sort of balancing effect as things find a new level.

-it fools the unwary only because they don't take time to look at the whole situation.

It's like when you drip a bit of water on a hotplate:
-If it's warm the drip will sit there for a while and slowly evaporate.
-if it's pretty hot the drip with boil almost instantly.
-But if it's very hot the drip will hang around for a little bit before boiling away…

That doesn't see logical, but only if you don't look at the whole story: the water on the underside of the drip boils while the rest floats safely on that cloud of vapour.
ayesinback at 11:15AM, Jan. 21, 2011
(online)
So I'm in to the 2nd week with this virus, and it seems especially crappy to have my favorite web site acting as sick as I feel, especially when all I want to do is stroll through comics.

But it's nice that it's already been 20 seconds and my log-in hasn't kicked out.

edit:

So of course I clicked “send” after writing the above, and got a message that my connection timed out. 20 seconds, okay, but 24? uh no, uh no you don't. I hit “try again” and it appeared that it worked.

You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Salsa at 6:09PM, Jan. 21, 2011
(offline)
Well, It appears I have Schreodinger's computer. I am currently unsure if it's just slow or if it's suffering the onset of Hard Drive Disk failure, or something worse like a bad CPU.
RAGE!
Aurora Borealis at 6:47PM, Jan. 21, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Well, It appears I have Schreodinger's computer. I am currently unsure if it's just slow or if it's suffering the onset of Hard Drive Disk failure, or something worse like a bad CPU.

Or there could be a cat inside scratching away at your hard drive like a third rate dj.

- - - - -

Whew… Finished flatting the pages and started serious coloring. Only two pages today but that's because a lot of second guessing was involved. I'll aim for three or four tomorrow (promised myself that I'll finish this by the end of January).
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
HippieVan at 8:15PM, Jan. 21, 2011
(online)
Math exam monday. D:

Just got 82.5 on a practice exam though…if I can pull that off on the real thing, I will be very, very happy. As long as I get a 50 my mark will be okay. And I won't fail the class no matter what, which is nice.
I hate how I easily gets 90s in all of my classes but have to work so hard to get an 80 in math, though.
On the plus side, after this exam is over, I will never have to think about the unit circle or logs again.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Genejoke at 12:26AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
Salsa

Like of ram… more than one anti virus software… too many progrms working on start up etc
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
chinchatcomics at 1:09AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
Aurora Borealis
I took a little detour from coloring (which was going damn slow 1-2 pages a day) and decided to do flats first… as a result I have only five pages left to flat for tonight and tomorrow actual coloring commences!

But yeah, I am getting sick of working in color.

*shakes head on the whole pokemon/card games discussion cause he'd rather waste money on comics* :)

I'm actually the opposite. I'm sick of working in Black and White!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
chinchatcomics at 1:10AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
I'm getting annoyed of school already…2 weeks into the semester and the 1 hour commute is starting to get to me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:17AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
why is the page so wide? or is it just my stupid internet…

I just stayed up the entire night on my mom's laptop.

And you know what?

I'm really hungry.

But challenge defeated.
Ozoneocean at 6:25AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
why is the page so wide? or is it just my stupid internet…
Probably the css template that controls such things took too long to load and just timed out.
The site seems to be running pretty good now, not too slow at all, but timeouts are still happening occasionally.

—————————-

Have you ever watched a cartoon series of other TV show and thought "this is the most annoying, stupid, immature, lamest idea that anyone has ever thought of in the history of such things!“ only to become hooked on it later on?

It's weird when that happens O_o

-It's the Canadian TV cartoon series Total Drama Island… I don't understand why I now find it so appealing.

Tangent- it's nice in a strange and funny way to listen to ”American“ type accented people (Canadians), using the same words for things as Australians; saying ”jelly“ instead of ”jell-o“ and saying ”Jam“ instead of ”jelly" etc. lol!
Doodstormer at 6:58AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
You know what I hate? That the site is back up to speed and yet I can't find the inspiration to update.

But now I've lost my excuse.

Blaugh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
HippieVan at 8:49AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean
It's nice in a strange and funny way to listen to “American” type accented people (Canadians), using the same words for things as Australians; saying “jelly” instead of “jell-o” and saying “Jam” instead of “jelly” etc. lol!

I'm a little confused…in Canada:
Jell-o = a colourful, jiggly brand-name dessert made from gelatin. (Unless you're watching a show where they don't want to use brand names, then they might just say jelly I suppose. Usually we would say Jell-o)
Jelly = a spread made from the juice of fruits
Jam = similar to jello, but made from the whole fruit rather than just the juice, and usually less sugary(basically a healthier version of jelly).
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
seventy2 at 8:52AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean
Tangent- it's nice in a strange and funny way to listen to “American” type accented people (Canadians), using the same words for things as Australians; saying “jelly” instead of “jell-o” and saying “Jam” instead of “jelly” etc. lol!

but jell-o is alive, and isn't even in the same category as jam and jelly.

it's like british biscuits. if they came here and asked for a biscuit for desert, they'd be sad at what they got.
——

I have discovered Jonathan Coulton.
facara
Ozoneocean at 9:40AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
Hippie Van
I'm a little confused…in Canada:
Jell-o = a colourful, jiggly brand-name dessert made from gelatin. (Unless you're watching a show where they don't want to use brand names, then they might just say jelly I suppose. Usually we would say Jell-o)
Jelly = a spread made from the juice of fruits
Jam = similar to jello, but made from the whole fruit rather than just the juice, and usually less sugary(basically a healthier version of jelly).
LOL!

Well in this particular Canadian cartoon at least (total drama Island), they use the same words for those things as Aussies do.

Jelly:

Jam:

:)
seventy2
I have discovered Jonathan Coulton.
My fave album is Thing a Week Two. “Curl” is my fave song on it.
skoolmunkee at 10:06AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
Yeah, English people have the same jelly=jell-o and jam=jelly/jam thing. They don't have jell-o here.

seventy2
it's like british biscuits. if they came here and asked for a biscuit for desert, they'd be sad at what they got.

They wouldn't ask for a biscuit for dessert (those are for teatime). But they would ask for a pudding. And then they'd be disappointed with what they got.

in england, pudding=generalized ‘dessert’ word, though there's a basis there for suet-based desserts or something. and what Americans know as pudding they call “delight” and is not too popular, they go for the step-up of mousse.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:44PM
seventy2 at 10:16AM, Jan. 22, 2011
(online)
skoolmunkee
They wouldn't ask for a biscuit for dessert (those are for teatime). But they would ask for a pudding. And then they'd be disappointed with what they got.

silly brits cookies go with milk.
——

ozone
My fave album is Thing a Week Two. “Curl” is my fave song on it.

I'm liking all i've heard thus far.
First of may is making me giddy right now.
facara
Salsa at 2:59PM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
Genejoke
Salsa

Like of ram… more than one anti virus software… too many progrms working on start up etc

I don't think it's either of those. I have 6GB of RAM and the tools that the guy was using and said were running too slow didn't even touch the OS that much. Well I'll find out in a little bit anyway.
RAGE!
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:38PM, Jan. 22, 2011
(offline)
http://www.youtube.com/user/BobTheRainKing

I made new videos today (at 12:01am) that is.

watch em.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon