Help, Support and Suggestions

Recent Comments?
Jake Richmond at 7:24PM, Jan. 24, 2011
(online)
(Hi. I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but i can't find it).

I've noticed that the stats page lists the total number of comments my comic has received. Is there a way to see these comments besides clicking through each of my pages? I realize that most new comments will be made on the most recent page, but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass to dig through a large archive to find and read a new comment left on page 17 of your 96 page story.

Or am I just missing something?

-Jake
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:06PM
ozoneocean at 7:49PM, Jan. 24, 2011
(online)
The only way to do that is to go to your comic control panel. It lists the last comment that each comic received there- sometimes that's blank because they just rated and didn't comment. -and it only shows the one comment.

I know it'd be much better to have a thing like Deviant art does with an itemised list of all the comments you've had and who gave them, but what we've got is the simple system that was initially re-coded back in 2006, and that stagnated after Platinum bought the site and didn't update any of the functionality. :(

Wowio however plans a revamp and hopefully that will happen this year sometime.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
Jake Richmond at 7:58PM, Jan. 24, 2011
(online)
Ah, I see. Thanks! I'm not exactly swimming in comments yet, so I won't worry about it for now. I was just afraid I might be missing an obvious function.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved