Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
D Comix at 12:58PM, June 25, 2012
(online)
@Without Moonlight I praise the story for it being based on WWII; and those Nazis can be real demons but not to worry with a group of heroes who are willing to survive in a harsh world and to fight back against the Nazis. I also praise the artwork of the pages I mean it's really good! Keep it up!
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, the story now shifts back to Tom and Manny.
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)
kyupol at 8:12PM, June 25, 2012
(online)
Re: MAD CHICKEN AUTO
- lmao cute last few pages. Is that hamburger made up of compacted flies? lol
_______
MAG-ISA
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5398229/
- Claudita challenges Eman to arm wrestling.
mangaka2170 at 9:28AM, June 26, 2012
(online)
As always, MAG-ISA's artwork is fantastic, and I liked the shift from seriousness to comedy in both tone and art style.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “We are under attack by Martian warships…”
Read Frontier: 2170 here (updates Tuesdays and Fridays)
Doctor Shadow at 1:05AM, June 28, 2012
(online)
Frontier 2170: I like what I am seeing here. I like the sharp lines, the use of muted colour in space. I like it a lot!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and well it's a Kalon and Silver tag-team combo that's going to send the poor guy to Davey Jones Locker.
A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.
last edited on June 28, 2012 1:06AM
Escutcheon at 9:28AM, June 29, 2012
(online)
Wow, fantastic page altogether! Definitely a great action scene. I imagine that the action poses took a bit to get right- cos they look spectacular! Wow. I also rather like that your depiction of blood is neither tepid nor wonton.
-
This week on Dueling Heroes, seems like everything is going smoothly at dinner, but Megi's suspicions get riled up again!
mangaka2170 at 10:14AM, June 29, 2012
(online)
Well, it certainly looks like the story's building up to something. Nice cliffhanger ending, by the way.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, boom. Boom-boom. Boom-boom-boom, boom-boom-boom, boom.
D Comix at 11:50AM, June 29, 2012
(online)
@Frontier 2170 The story seems to be heating up with Judgement Day and all. I wonder ifthe story isreaching its climax.
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, Tom's mom doesn't seem too pleased with him coming home late.
kyupol at 6:55PM, June 30, 2012
(online)
@Mad Chicken Auto - awww… thats not an animal, mom. Thats my friend.
_________
MAG-ISA
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5398864/
- Claudita loses in arm wrestling.
PIT_FACE at 9:24AM, July 1, 2012
(online)
MAG-ISA: “however”s can be a pretty dangerous thing, specially when person saying it is afraid of destroying you. some arm wrestling matches are better left unwrestled! she'll tear yer arm off,dude!
——————————————————————————
PUTRID MEAT updates with Bones and his crew making contact with the first civilization they've found since leaving Exis' compound.
http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/5399184/

D Comix at 3:38PM, July 2, 2012
(online)
@Putrid Meat I'm always up for some dark humor, but I gotta say this comic has a lot of it. While reading, you can't tell what's going to happen next and the artwork pretty awesome. Keep it up!
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, it seems Tom's mom likessome dark humor herself.
Mitaukano at 3:27AM, July 3, 2012
(online)
@Mad Chicken Auto- Really cute style, I love how you drew the food and the plates real attention to detail, the overall scene is cute and mom seems more than a wee bit scary. Great job!
Eternity Dreams- Updated, the tables seem to be turning and I've already made the appropriate Adele cracks on the website. The mysterious savior is revealed, but it seems Liam was waiting for her.
last edited on July 3, 2012 3:28AM
mangaka2170 at 10:46AM, July 4, 2012
(online)
Nice detail and use of perspective. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else to say on the subject.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, fireworks and patriotism, perfect for the 4th of July.
Genejoke at 12:51PM, July 4, 2012
(online)
Explosive stuff, hard to say much based on that single page but it certainly does the job. You should pimp your comic for the drunk duck awards, could go for things like best sci fi and such.
———————————————————————————————————-
In BASO Jon decides to Board the Vertumnus.
http://www.drunkduck.com/BASO/
Zoras at 1:03PM, July 4, 2012
(online)
That looked pretty good, I mean it would get a vote from me for a DD award.
Decepticons.
superior!
last edited on July 4, 2012 1:32PM
Escutcheon at 12:12PM, July 6, 2012
(online)
Interesting format for a comic- the bottom bar as a semi-OOC commentary/teaser section is quite nice. I think it's cute. Also, I have to say the particular sprites and such used are rather different and heteregenous- yet come together fairly well.
-
This week on Dueling Heroes, a case of mistaken identity just gets worse and worse for Effex!
D Comix at 2:00PM, July 6, 2012
(online)
@Dueling Heroes The artwork may not be top quality, but the story is pretty good with some nicehumor in between. Nice job!^^
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, Manny sees how fun it can be to take a bath.
mangaka2170 at 6:25PM, July 6, 2012
(online)
Cute and simple, as usual. Keep it up!
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “Pick your targets, launch missiles, then break and attack.”
JLG at 12:15PM, July 7, 2012
(offline)
I was reading the sequence leading up to the current page, including the appeal to liberty and call to action by (is it the character named Dutch who's speaking?). Very cinematic “camera work” in those space shots. And I have to say—-I always like it when someone opts for shading with markers instead of doing it digitally. It's just a nice, organic look that has a lot of appeal. And it's a novel thing to see a space setting rendered that way—it gives it a unique mood. I don't think it meshes very well with the occasional spots that are shaded digitally, which pop up here and there. (Although I peeked at Stage 03, Stage 28, and the “monitor” effect worksvery wellon the markers there.)
After being dormant since October, Anecdote is back, and I'm going backwards and posting the second half of a storyline that for dumb technical reasons I had to leave hanging halfway through. Strip #122 picks up where #121 left off back in January 2011.
In the new update, #126, Jaanje begins a bizarre encounter with a anthropomorphic corporate mascot who seems to think he owns the street…. =)
last edited on July 7, 2012 12:19PM
kyupol at 2:26PM, July 9, 2012
(online)
@Anecdote - I love the way you draw backgrounds. And I think that sun with the shades reminds me of some character I saw before. Cant connect the dots… cant put 2 and 2 together. hehe.
_____
MAG-ISA
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5400368/
- Some… femdom innuendo. hahaha.
D Comix at 6:18PM, July 9, 2012
(online)
@MAG-ISA Earlier chapters have lots of drama from what I've read, though, reading the latest page reveals that the story has some humor in it. I really need to read further on. Still good job on story and art!
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, Manny gets to have his teeth brushed.
mangaka2170 at 12:33PM, July 10, 2012
(online)
Again, very cute and innocent, although I must admit that I found the chick's smile to be a little disturbing.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, the flying circus begins with a resounding boom, or it would if sound could travel through a vacuum…
Tantz_Aerine at 9:11AM, July 11, 2012
(online)
For Frontier: The sudden splash of photographic color certainly makes a stunning effect on the viewer, and it somehow manages to convey sound. even though there are no sound effects (as is the scientifically correct thing). Nice!

Without Moonlight updates with a couple of German soldiers bantering before they go out to mete out the reprisals.
Doctor Shadow at 2:06AM, July 12, 2012
(online)
Without Moonlight: It is always a pleasure to comment on this comic, love the colour work on this update and that's some good banter!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and we hit Chapter 16.
A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.
D Comix at 8:56AM, July 13, 2012
(online)
@The Chronicles of Wydren Unique story and concept with the mix of whores, assassins,corrupt church men and leaders, and..sky pirates?! I gotta say I really like the use of crosshatching in the artwork as well.
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, Tom decides to read Manny the history of automobiles.
mangaka2170 at 9:50AM, July 13, 2012
(online)
Pretty cute, as usual. However, you might want to work on your paneling a bit; they're all pretty uniform, and I think a few of them could have done with being bigger than the rest.
Additionally, this page might have worked better if it had been split into two smaller ones, since you have a few lines in the middle there that would have made for great punchlines.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, round two of the flying circus begins…
Escutcheon at 2:42PM, July 13, 2012
(online)
Impressive dogfighting scenes! Definitely a lot of fun there- and a lot of eye candy, if you're into the whole space battle thing. Great stuff!
-
This week in Dueling Heroes, Mug's amazing people skills go to the next level.
kyupol at 6:53PM, July 15, 2012
(online)
Re: Dueling Heroes
- nice how you try your best to do fight poses. Bottom left panel though looks like he's relaxing and not doing a leg sweep.
_______
MAG-ISA updates today… with some meditation lessons. :)
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5401210/
Tantz_Aerine at 5:03PM, July 16, 2012
(online)
For Mag-isa: A pretty good depiction of teaching meditation! The choice of panels and colors are well done :)

Brave Resistance updates today with Hunter being taken to the village on a mule.
Mitaukano at 1:16AM, July 17, 2012
(online)
@Brave Resistance- Oh wow the layout is really well done, and your village is so well drawn on the last panel. Is it wrong of me to love how well you draw beards? Just putting that out there. Excellent art on this update!
Eternity Dreams- Updated today, looks like Holly still has more tricks up her sleeve and dirty tricks at that.
mangaka2170 at 10:17AM, July 17, 2012
(online)
As a fan of Werewolf: The Apocalypse, it's nice to see a webcomic that seems to do the setting justice. I may just have to follow this one.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, the initial clash is over; now, time to strike at the important target.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon