Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
mangaka2170 at 9:12AM, Nov. 13, 2012
(online)
Can't argue with her logic.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170: Sometimes, you just have to strike the fear of God in some people…
Read Frontier: 2170 here (updates Tuesdays and Fridays)
Escutcheon at 11:46AM, Nov. 13, 2012
(online)
That looked really, really, REALLY unpleasant to go through.
Rest in peace, fictional guy who got kablammo'd.
Rest in peace.
-
XD Naturally, right as the last page gets a response, Dueling Heroes updates! How bout that for timing?
Things take a bit of a serious turn as Megi explains her true reasons for being in Cetacion.
Tantz_Aerine at 9:17AM, Nov. 15, 2012
(online)
For Duelling Heroes: The plot starts to thicken! I like how there's emotion in the dialogue :)

Brave Resistance updates today with the little Greek doc entertaining himself more and Herr Hacket being nervous.
Escutcheon at 11:50AM, Nov. 15, 2012
(online)
Wuh-oh, looks like someone's got Herr Hackett scared. And if it makes someone like him scared, then we ALL had better be scared. Something evil this way comes. Great work!
-
Looks like something weighty happens in Dueling Heroes this update too! Effex has a mission- and it's more personal than the hero expected! Is he up to the task?
Tantz_Aerine at 5:33PM, Nov. 20, 2012
(online)
For Dueling Heroes: You got potential for great layouts! Also good expressions and an interesting dialogue. :)

Without Moonlight updates today with the beginning of the chapter, the reprisals, and a family's quarrel.
Escutcheon at 6:57PM, Nov. 20, 2012
(online)
Tantz, this page is absolutely terrifying. It melts my heart. The expressions- the discussion- it all feels so real. Great, great work. Wow. I almost don't want the next page to come. But I do want it to. I might just cover my eyes and hide under the covers a little.
-
On a completely different note, this update of Dueling Heroes features the return of Scareflare, who races through the night to find some answers about a subject he ever-so-deeply cares about.
BraveNewWorld at 2:47AM, Nov. 26, 2012
(online)
@Escutcheon
“if you you are going to call me names, at least call me a Major Threat…”
:) I love that line
Also - “the tights might fool you, but I am no idiot…”
I am a sucker for self-depreciating humor :D
Looking forward to see what happens next
—-
My new update is here –>> Brave New World
Escutcheon at 10:52AM, Nov. 27, 2012
(online)
The things being warned about look an awful lot like angels….could they have been on Earth before? D: Great work, very compelling opening!
-
This update of Dueling Heroes- Scareflare's under attack! And WORSE! So is his ego! HOW DARE THEY?!
*warning: Many more plot-relevant updates make this post a bit antiquated.
last edited on Dec. 6, 2012 10:13AM
PIT_FACE at 7:29AM, Dec. 10, 2012
(online)
looks like SOMEONE'S about to reap what he sows. “serving in the line of duty” can only take you so far as an excuse.
—–
PUTRID MEAT update! it seems the wartank may have a few surprises up it's sleeve and it's garnishing some possibly unwanted attention.
link is in sig.

Escutcheon at 6:22PM, Dec. 13, 2012
(online)
PIT FACE. I LOVE how ….just…can I just say ‘METAL’ and be done with it? Your pages are so radical. I LOVE this one. ‘Big Guns’ does not even BEGIN to cover it and yet I LOVE it. Great Stylization and just plain nifty stuff. People should check this out if they want a shot of pure radical.
-
Opening Chapter Five of Dueling Heroes today is Scareflare, getting a rare back-to-back bit of attention from the comic. Just what does he intend to find out from Cetacion College?
mangaka2170 at 3:06PM, Dec. 14, 2012
(online)
Not bad. The pacing seemed about right, and it's nice to see that you've started putting a little more variety in your panels. Still not sure about that last line, though. Not many people address someone as “my nephew.”
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170: “We're under attack… …and we're losing!?”
Tantz_Aerine at 10:15AM, Dec. 15, 2012
(online)
For Frontier: Good uniform design you got there. Interesting panels, too, the way you zoom in.

Without Moonlight updates today with the nazi soldiers we've met carrying out their orders.
D Comix at 4:04PM, Dec. 19, 2012
(online)
Back from a break due to schooling and computer problems. Today, I released the last 25 pages of National Enemies part 2 in Freedom Fighters. The next chapter will be released soon.
——
@Without Moonlight Things are really starting to heat up. The latest page is very powerful indeed and the scene reminds me of what happened to Anne Frank and her family when the Nazis caught them though it is unknown about how the Nazis got word of them. But still what happened to this family is very sad.
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)
Tantz_Aerine at 1:31PM, Dec. 25, 2012
(online)
For Freedom Fighters: You got interesting layouts and an action packed story. Consider drawing it in non lined paper if you can, and maybe once you scan it just turn the contrast a little bit up, you'll be surprised! :) Well done. And thank you for the thoughtful comment previously, too :)

Without Moonlight updated with the conclusion of the reprisals in the particular house. Sorry for the downer during Christmas, folks. :/
Escutcheon at 4:41PM, Dec. 27, 2012
(online)
Egad! That's…yikes, absolutely heartwrenching. HOWEVER, sad as it makes me as a reader, as a writer, I salute your integrity to your story. It's thorough, it's got a very solid atmosphere and it's not afraid to go where it needs to go.
-
Speaking of grim tidings, in Dueling Heroes, it seems that one of our heroes has..perhaps, a bit of reason to try so hard.
Tantz_Aerine at 10:30AM, Dec. 30, 2012
(online)
For Dueling Heroes: Pretty well rendered dialogue there, and your art is improving, too :) Well done! Feeling the burden of death is never easy :( (and thank you for your comment!)

Brave Resistance updates today with Achziger spazzing and Hacket receiving the brunt of that.
D Comix at 5:24PM, Jan. 2, 2013
(online)
Freedom Fighters updates with chapter 3 of the current story arc. You finally get to see the actual faces of the ones responsible for all the trouble the fighters had to go through. I will update this chapter every Wednesday with five pages per day.
—–
@Brave Resistance The story can really tie in with that of Without Moonlight. Resistance focuses on the soldiers and politics while Moonlight focuses on the lives of the civilians. The upcoming fact that Hunter would be the only survivor of the bombings really got me into the story. I also like the character Nikos because he's the kind who puts most of the humor into the story. I praise the artwork aswell. Nice job!
mangaka2170 at 11:54AM, Jan. 8, 2013
(online)
Not sure if the link to Freedom Fighters goes to the beginning or to the current chapter; might wanna work that out. From what I saw, though, you need to work on your line weight, just like with Mad Chicken Auto, because your penciling is too light.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “Who is this?” “It's me… Trick Shot…”
D Comix at 3:12PM, Jan. 9, 2013
(online)
@Frontier The Martians' revolt has really gotten Earth into a bind and as always the artwork is great. Btw the link to Freedom Fighters goes to the first page of the comic.
——
Today in Fighters, the situation becomes really desperate and Robo-Kid maybe in danger.
Aioazech at 9:17PM, Jan. 9, 2013
(online)
Ahhh!! Dude, Fighters would look awesome inked. Pencil is good, but you have some really nice contrast in your panels that would really be bumped up with ink. :)
—-
I've been working on updating RIMA (my autobio comic) daily since a little before the new year. I'd love some views to keep my motivation up. Today's comic is about my friend Meg's view on the indie game “Fez.”
last edited on Jan. 9, 2013 9:19PM
Ice 9 at 10:47AM, Jan. 12, 2013
(online)
Hay Aioazech,
The deleted color in you comic can really make it pop. Left
two comments so you know I read it. I hate people who dont read the comic.
Any who, just updated
http://www.drunkduck.com/Random_Street_Theater/
Sonic_Juan at 6:34PM, Jan. 13, 2013
(online)
Well, I can see why it's called Random Street Theatre! You have a penchant for clever dialogue, and random, but funny situations. I like it, and I may have to keep up with it.
——-
So I just completed the first episode of my comic. Not that the first episode is over, what new adventures will tomorrow bring?
Ice 9 at 6:01PM, Jan. 14, 2013
(online)
So Dr. Cake is only a super hero for 30 minutes a day? Well
I guess if he can eat cake and not have to work it off then its a worthwhile
trade off.
In any case, give us more actions and explanation. I like
what you do with your art but I kept feeling like something was missing. Like I
hadnt seen all that happened.
Any who, just updated
http://www.drunkduck.com/Random_Street_Theater/
D Comix at 3:09PM, Jan. 16, 2013
(online)
@Random Street Theater I found myself getting really addicted to this comic. There were jokes that totally got but there were some I quite didn't get. I've also seen that you're quite creative and imaginative with your ideas and all so hope you keep Random alive for a long time.
——
Today in Fighters, the people behind the Freedom Fighters' false arrest decide to set out and take matters into their own hands.
Ice 9 at 9:00AM, Jan. 18, 2013
(online)
D Comix, I gave you a good read and youre really getting
good at this comic business. Anima fans will really get a kick out of your
work.
You may want to put your scanner on document mode. I did
that and it helped. Also with my own comics I put the words in first on the
computer in comic sans MS I have fewer spacing problems that way.
In any case, Random Street Theater ha updated. http://www.drunkduck.com/Random_Street_Theater/
last edited on Jan. 18, 2013 9:01AM
mangaka2170 at 9:43AM, Jan. 18, 2013
(online)
Gag-a-day is gag-a-day. Carry on.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “…Can't feel my legs anymore…”
Ice 9 at 8:07AM, Jan. 19, 2013
(online)
mangaka2170 Your art is kicken!
Id push it with some more action.
In any case, Random Street Theater ha updated. http://www.drunkduck.com/Random_Street_Theater/
mangaka2170 at 2:02PM, Jan. 21, 2013
(online)
Out of all the reasons to commit suicide, that one's not so bad. It opens up all kinds of possibilities…
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “Don't talk like that, Jack! You're gonna make it through this!”
D Comix at 12:34PM, Jan. 23, 2013
(online)
@Frontier: 2170 Really emotional scene there. I wonder what Shane will do afterwards.
——
Today in Fighters, the danger steadily closes in.
Tantz_Aerine at 2:53AM, Jan. 24, 2013
(online)
For FF: That looks like it's going to be fun. For someone, at least. Heh heh. Great improvement on not using lined paper.

Brave Resistance updates today with Ludger enjoying having a behemoth for an underling. I think. :P

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon