Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Reference Images!
Hunchdebunch at 9:33AM, June 12, 2010
(online)
So on DeviantArt I've put a few pages from my reference image folder up, and I'm basically taking requests on there for different references that people want. Basically I'm just letting you know about it here too. You can ask me (on there, preferably) for some references (for example, maybe you want images of dogs, people running, or swords) and I will post up a page from my ref folder that has images that fit what you ask for. If I don't already have at least 3 images for you, I will draw 3, which also means that I get something out of it, in that I fill the gaps in my ref folder!

So please, if you have a DA account, feel free to request some references (there is info in my journal, basically saying that I won't draw you anything that's got loads of nudity, I just don't feel comfortable drawing genitals lol), and I will do my best to help you!

But yeah I will draw almost anything, from vehicles, to hands, to fighting poses, to dragons lol. Just ask, I won't bite! If I really don't want to draw something, I'll let you know!

http://hunchdebunch.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hunchdebunch at 9:46AM, June 14, 2010
(online)
Here's an example of a reference page. You can request references on here too if you'd like! :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved