Media Megaforum

remember that movie? it had that guy in it... :/
Randal at 11:27AM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
I'm having a rather severe brain fart here… I am trying to recall what movie it is in which Will Farrell (I think, but it could be someone else) plays a guy who hasn't made that final mental connection that he's gay… (I know, that's most Will Farrell movies… :P) but in this particular one, the character was either formerly the star of the wrestling team in highschool or currently a highschool wrestling coach or possibly both… and is obsessed with grappeling with guys. I seem to remember him also trying to get his girlfriend/wife to wear the football roleplaying costume while he wears the cheerleader one… or something like that.

Like I said, it may or may not be Farrell, but I thought it was… if it was, I couldn't find it by looking it up on IMDB. I'll try wiki too, but if any of you knows what I'm talking about, please speak up. Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
kingofsnake at 12:10PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
Thats one of the wayans in one of the scary movies, at least the football costume thing is.

probably the first one, because thats the only one I had the misfortune of seeing
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM
Randal at 1:39PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
oh yeah… huh.

So, anybody else got one on the tip of thier tongue that Wiki and IMDB or any other place on the web hasn't been able to help with? post it here.
TheMidge28 at 4:15PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
Actually I'm pretty good with guessin' a movie with just a bit of a synopsis and/or stars listed. After reading your question, I had the same guess, before KoS beat me to the punch.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:24PM
kawaiidaigakusei at 4:22PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
@ Randal

I'm pretty sure you're talking about The Ladies Man (2000) and the scene where Will Ferrell comes out of nowhere and starts to say, “Greco Roman Wrestling…”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Aurora Moon at 4:34PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(offline)
Actually, I think I remember what you're talking about, Randal.

Was he a high school teacher in a small town? He was in denial for a while, and when he just discovered that he was gay… long after the small town of people were spreading around this rumor thanks to some movie star who pointed out his “old high school teacher” as being gay. the small town's school made a huge fuss, and he was going to be fired from his job. And then at the end, the graduating students stood up for him.

They were like “Oh, you're firing him because you think the gay could spread?”
And then they made a big show of pretending to catch the gay, and then yelling: “By that logic… I'm gay now because he taught me.”
And even the high school teacher's parents said something to the effect of: “Well, we're his parents… so I guess we're gay too.”
And the movie star came in too at the end.

sadly, I cannot remember the name nethier. :(
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
TheMidge28 at 4:59PM, Feb. 25, 2008
(online)
Aurora Moon
Actually, I think I remember what you're talking about, Randal.

Was he a high school teacher in a small town? He was in denial for a while, and when he just discovered that he was gay… long after the small town of people were spreading around this rumor thanks to some movie star who pointed out his “old high school teacher” as being gay. the small town's school made a huge fuss, and he was going to be fired from his job. And then at the end, the graduating students stood up for him.

They were like “Oh, you're firing him because you think the gay could spread?”
And then they made a big show of pretending to catch the gay, and then yelling: “By that logic… I'm gay now because he taught me.”
And even the high school teacher's parents said something to the effect of: “Well, we're his parents… so I guess we're gay too.”
And the movie star came in too at the end.

sadly, I cannot remember the name nethier. :(

In and Out…starring Kevin Kline Matt Dillon and Tom Selleck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:24PM
Randal at 4:02PM, Aug. 3, 2008
(online)
It was Ladies Man. I've seen all of those. But I was specifically talking about Will Farrell, so it has to have been Ladies Man.
jalford at 1:27AM, Aug. 4, 2008
(online)
YTF would you wanna see a Will Farrel movie?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:06PM
skoolmunkee at 4:58AM, Aug. 4, 2008
(online)
Why the hell is everyone bringing up incredibly old threads so much lately?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved