Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Return of an old hand
jo_black at 2:34PM, Jan. 9, 2007
(offline)
Greetings everybody,

I'm a returning user, having once, years ago when Drunk Duck was young and still taking it's first steps, been a comic artist/writer/ect. The comic was Ronin Oval, and I honestly cannot remember my old user name, being as that was about 3 years ago.

Ronin Oval was an MS paint comic, albeit a higher quality one (at least I thought so), about a cartoonish fudeal japan, where the diffrent classes of people were diffrent geometical shapes. So the ronin was literally an oval. It ran for about 70 something strips before tottering off into obscurity, it's only remnant being an unfinished geocites page with the first few weeks of comics listed.

Anyways, now I'm running a new comic based on World of Warcraft. It's a machinia comic, meaning that all the artwork is screeshots from the game, then edited and diolauged by me. I'm trying this comic as something more interactive, where users in the game, and specifically my guild, can make appearances in the comic.

I intend to release the comic in traditional comic-book format, with either bi-monthly or monthly releases of the comics themselves, depending on the amount of content I get in game from other players.

So I hope everything goes well, I can see that the old inebriated waterfowl is still going strong and bigger than ever.

So, hello everybody.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
subcultured at 2:40PM, Jan. 9, 2007
(online)
greetings!
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:00PM
Glarg at 3:32AM, Jan. 10, 2007
(offline)
(HEY! Whos deleting all of my posts to greet people?)

Hello Im the official drunk mexican bastard child of DD, welcome to Drunk Duck. :) Enjoy your stay.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
ejg at 8:54PM, Jan. 10, 2007
(online)
Hello Im the nonofficial drunk mexican bastard child of DD, welcome to Drunk Duck. Enjoy your stay.
I don,t like yugiho! buth I like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7UX1xSEfU
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon