Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Rina-ran in a box...
Rina_ran at 7:22PM, March 31, 2006
(offline)
…since I can't fit myself into a hat.

Hello, I'm Marina. And as you can tell my pen name is Rina-ran. Kindda bugged me that I couldn't use - on DD and had to use _. Underscores… If you wanna hear on how I got my nickname just ask here or PM me. It's a really really really really……….short…..story. _

Well, comic wise… I've been drawing all my life and I still have my old pre-k drawing of a six legged cat (I couldn't count then). My style is anime based (if you give me the “it's overdone” crap, I tell you now, you're arguement will be unoriginal, I've heard it, what are you going to do to change it? *lil rawr ¦3 * ) Inspired by CC:Sakura then grew on me when I watched shows like Pokemon, Digimon, and Moster Rancher. So it just became my drawing style.

I'm a big RPer, so after a long while of RPing, I decided to turn some of those RPs into comics. My DD manga, Within Shadows, is based on a lot of RPs I had on a forum. The forum is dieing away, but I still love that place and will be the last one on it if it comes to that.

And I have to say I really love DD. I tried SmackJeeves and I found out on the first day why it's called that. Cause after having to resize my comic everytime I wanted to submit a page…I sure did want to smack someone… *shakes fist*

Aye-ya, I do talk a lot. Throw something at me for bad spelling and grammar. I need to learn! (especially if you see any spelling mistakes in my comic(s) )

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
Adariel at 5:54PM, April 3, 2006
(offline)
Hullo, welcome to DD
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
Rina_ran at 7:06PM, April 10, 2006
(offline)
I know this is late, but thank you for the welcome. =3

Podunk U at 8:11PM, April 10, 2006
(offline)
And I have to say I really love DD. I tried SmackJeeves and I found out on the first day why it's called that. Cause after having to resize my comic everytime I wanted to submit a page…I sure did want to smack someone… *shakes fist*

I was on SmackJeeves for about two days before I deleted my account. DD is infinantly better.
Welcome!
Words flow out of my mouth like a fountain. Much of it splashes unused on the ground, but when one chooses to take a drink, it often brightens their day. However, sometimes it tastes like piss and they say, “Bob your words taste like piss” and I am sad.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
Rina_ran at 9:03PM, April 10, 2006
(offline)
I deleted my comic from their site. But I kept my account there so that the name Rina-ran can't be taken by anyone else. Neyheh heh.

But if they delete my account anyway…who cares.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon