Fightsplosion!

ROUND ONE: Hamlet vs Cotton Swab
Rebel_Sikes at 1:09PM, March 19, 2007
(offline)
Beaums
Oooooooooooooh boy! Voting time baby! Now I won't be able to tell if the sweat from my armpits is because it's hot out, or because I'm nervous. But enough about bodily functions, thanks for the kind words everybody! And good luck in the voting stage Rebel_Sikes, this match is definitely going to be a tough one for the voters. Thanks guys!

Oh, and I am actually off the cruise now, and holding up in a hotel near Disney World. So from now unil Wednesday, I should have access to a free wireless Internet connection in the hotel room, but don't get your hopes up. I won't be in my hotel room for long periods of time, just the nights basically. Today I'm checking out the Magic Kingdom! But anyways, I hope everything works out. Ta taa for now! Maybe I'll see some of you guys in Florida. ;)

Thanks Beaums, good luck to you too! I had such a blast fighting you, twas a true honor. ^^ And have fun at Disney! I wish I could go there again, I have so much fun there because there's nothing better than being a lil' kid, unless you know Micheal Jackson. ^^; Maybe that would be a cool arena: Disney World, but the warped, creepy, homicidal version of it! XD
Screw the rules, I have money!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
Beaums at 8:39PM, March 19, 2007
(offline)
Hey again guys. Just popped in to say that I will be uploading a more professional, scanned image of my second fight page when I'm back in Canada. So you guys can look forward to that if ya want. ;)

Oh, and thanks again for the compliments. It was indeed a true honour to go against you Rebel_Sikes. We laughed, we cried, we made dirty sex jokes, we did it all! Thanks for a most memorable experience.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
PinkDiapers at 1:57AM, March 20, 2007
(online)
This has been a very strange fight, it's also been highly entertaining. I'm not sure who to vote for, both of you really kicked but on this!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Beaums at 10:32PM, March 21, 2007
(offline)
This doesn't count for much right now, but here is a cleaner, scanned version of my second fight page. Enjoy.

Click-it-up right here: RIGHT HERE!

I'd say somethin' else, but I just got back from Florida, and I'm hella tired. JET LAAGGGGG!!!

ThatGuy at 5:32PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
ALL VOTES ARE DONE!
and now we declare a winner…
but first… I'm going to build up dramatic suspense.

HAMLET!
Congradulations, Rebel! you earned every bit of it!
great try, Beaums! you put up one hell of a contest, and I for one salute you!
“Dude… don't be that guy.”
~Socrates
“mmm, Marshmallow peeps”
~ThatGuy
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
draxenn at 10:42PM, March 22, 2007
(online)
Congrats to both of you. You guys put on a great show!
Great win rebel..i look forward to the next fight.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Beaums at 11:47PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
Ah well, there's always next Fightsplosion! (I kind of screwed Cotton Swab over anyways. To be honest, I really had no idea of how Cotton Swab was to get out of the pickle I created for him.)

Congrats Rebel_Sikes, a well-deserved win indeed! Your pages were both a joy to read, and a joy to view. Like I said before, it was indeed a true honour to fight against you. We laughed, we cried, we made dirty sex jokes, we did it all! Thanks for a most memorable experience. Lookin' forward to your victory page! ;)

Rebel_Sikes at 10:53AM, March 23, 2007
(offline)
O_O *faints* Oh my goodness, thanks guys! I had such a fun time doing this! :D I'll try to get going on my victory pages soon, however I can already say that sadly they'll be late. I'm going to my fiancee's house this weekend to meet his family and I'm already backed up on homework, but I shall find time Sunday or Monday to get the final pages in. Thanks again guys! :)

Beaums
Ah well, there's always next Fightsplosion! (I kind of screwed Cotton Swab over anyways. To be honest, I really had no idea of how Cotton Swab was to get out of the pickle I created for him.)

Congrats Rebel_Sikes, a well-deserved win indeed! Your pages were both a joy to read, and a joy to view. Like I said before, it was indeed a true honour to fight against you. We laughed, we cried, we made dirty sex jokes, we did it all! Thanks for a most memorable experience. Lookin' forward to your victory page! ;)

Thanks Beaums, congrats to you too on a wonderful fight! Lmao, we had some great times together with the dominatrixes, the gays, and the tanks, good times, good times. *nod nod* Thanks for the wonderful fight, I think I have a good idea for a final page. ^^
PinkDiapers at 12:43PM, March 23, 2007
(online)
Rock on both of you, that was an awesome fight. Congrats Rebel_Sikes!
Tantz Aerine at 9:08AM, March 24, 2007
(online)
That must have been one of the closest calls! An awsome fight altogether, for both!! Congrats, Rebel! Thy fight be awesome! ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
Toadman at 7:23PM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
Curses! I slept through the voting!! Woe is me…

Congrats Sikes, you earned that win. I'm not sure who I would have voted for had I been awake. It looks like everyone else made the decision for me.

And good work to you too, Beamus. Cotton Swab gets to go back to his womens, Hamlet moves to the next round, Debbie got her leather, and everyone's happy!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Priceman at 7:05AM, March 25, 2007
(online)
A completely awesome fight on both sides. Gratz Rebel!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Avalon comics at 12:58PM, March 29, 2007
(online)
Beaums
Just so you all know… A “blinding voip” is what one of the admins has under his username on a forum I frequent quite often. It just came to mind during the writing process and lo and behold, it stuck! Ha ha, and as some of you may pick up on, this Fightsplosion battle has a bit of a theme going for it. Metrosexual Ted, supposedly homosexual Fightsplosion Agents, see what me n' Rebel_Sikes are getting at? lol! Nah I'm joshing, I had my page written up before I saw Rebel_Sikes' page. It worked out though!

So enjoy everyone! :) I'll shutup now…

I thought "BLINDING VOIP!" was a Teen Girl Squad reference

BLINDING VOIP!
OWWW!! MY TAN LINES!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Atom Apple at 1:02PM, March 29, 2007
(online)
Yeah you're right.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
Avalon comics at 1:09PM, March 29, 2007
(online)
Beaums

Beaums, you fought dirty…
And by dirty, I mean: made a lot of “crude” references…
Is Hamlet EVER going to say "HAVE AT THEE, VILE CLAYMAN!!“ or even plain ”HAVE AT THEE!!"?
Please say yes!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Beaums at 7:20PM, March 29, 2007
(offline)
Avalon comics
I thought "BLINDING VOIP!" was a Teen Girl Squad reference

BLINDING VOIP!
OWWW!! MY TAN LINES!!!

Yeah, I think that was mentioned awhile back in the thread. I DID see it under an admins username though, I'm sure of that.

Avalon comics
Beaums, you fought dirty…
And by dirty, I mean: made a lot of “crude” references…
Is Hamlet EVER going to say “HAVE AT THEE, VILE CLAYMAN!!” or even plain “HAVE AT THEE!!”?
Please say yes!

Yeah, I did take a more crude approach to humour, and I'm not really sure why. My comics are usually pretty clean, but I guess Cotton Swab was just a bad influence on me. lol!

draxenn at 2:18AM, April 3, 2007
(online)
is the victory page coming along? Or has it been forgotten?

I'm beginning to think that the drunk duck Civil war is taking precedence over Fightsplosion! O_O
. o O ( Evil )
Rebel_Sikes at 8:38AM, April 3, 2007
(offline)
draxenn
is the victory page coming along? Or has it been forgotten?

I'm beginning to think that the drunk duck Civil war is taking precedence over Fightsplosion! O_O

I apologize, the victory page will be up tonight. I've been having a horrid time with school work since I'm going on a mini weekend vacation this Thursday and I've had some relationship problems as well which had me overloaded. :( I'm so sorry about the wait, it's already drawn, I just have to ink, scan , and tone it to make it look pretty for you guys. :) I hope it'll be a least a satisfactory conclusion and worth the wait. :D
draxenn at 1:19PM, April 3, 2007
(online)
Thanks for the update, but i'm sorry life seems to be throwing up on ya right now.
I hope things go smoother for you soon. And that the vacation melts the stress away! Cause vacations should ALWAYS do that. It's their job.
. o O ( Evil )
Rebel_Sikes at 8:45PM, April 3, 2007
(offline)
draxenn
Thanks for the update, but i'm sorry life seems to be throwing up on ya right now.
I hope things go smoother for you soon. And that the vacation melts the stress away! Cause vacations should ALWAYS do that. It's their job.

Thanks for the kind words draxenn, but life really seems to hate me right now. I got this creepy voicemail tonight from some guy threatening me. It seems like it's either a wrong number or a drunk prank, but I'm still scared by it so I had to call the police and report it and I just got done with all of the neccessary paper work I had to do with them. So I hope it'll be taken care of but sadly my night is shot. I'll work on it tomorrow morning and try to have it up before class, here's hoping. *crosses fingers* Sorry again about all this. :(
draxenn at 10:43PM, April 3, 2007
(online)
Wow. That really sucks.
Stupid drunks :)
. o O ( Evil )
The mediocre one at 2:56PM, April 4, 2007
(offline)
wow, that's just horrible. I'm sorry ot hear that, tants I hope it goes better for you!
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
PinkDiapers at 3:10PM, April 4, 2007
(online)
Geez Rebel that's just horrible. I tottaly know what it's like to have to deal with stupid people like that. Don't let them intimidate you, you did the right thing calling the cops (in my opinion). I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hope you can get back on track soon.
Rebel_Sikes at 10:05PM, April 4, 2007
(offline)
Thanks for the kind words guys, that really means a lot to me. :) I'm feeling better, the cops are pretty sure that it was just a drunk phonecall, you can hear the idiot slurring his words when he talks and the message made no sense and didn't even apply to me. So here's the page, it's not of good quality I admit, I hope you can read it. Thanks for understanding.

draxenn at 1:42AM, April 5, 2007
(online)
fantastic! I got a good laugh out of that
. o O ( Evil )
Tantz Aerine at 6:48AM, April 5, 2007
(online)
That was a sweeeet ending! I love it and it made me laugh! I SO hope to be able to fight Hamlet at some point! It would be so cool! (as Zoe hates pompous talk, but can understand it XD)

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
Rebel_Sikes at 8:08AM, April 5, 2007
(offline)
Tantz Aerine
That was a sweeeet ending! I love it and it made me laugh! I SO hope to be able to fight Hamlet at some point! It would be so cool! (as Zoe hates pompous talk, but can understand it XD)

Lmao, that'd be great! If they act towards each other like they did when Zoe signed up for Fightsplosion, then it'd sure be one hell of a battle! :D
Beaums at 3:58PM, April 5, 2007
(offline)
Yes! Best. Ending. EVER!!

Great work Rebel_Sikes. You brought this highly entertaining match to a highly entertaining close, kudos. And best of all, everyone's happy! Hamlet takes the win, Cotton Swab gets some action (even as a severed clay head), Dominatrix Debbie got some leather, and Desperate Donna finally found a man! Ah yes, all is well in the universe. So once again, congratulations Rebel. I look forward to catching your future matches! ;)

P.S. I'm glad to hear you're okay after that most unpleasant experience. There's a lot of creeps out there, and that can be really unsettling at times. But you called the cops, took care of the matter, and still managed to finish this round of Fightsplosion! Rock on!

Priceman at 8:01PM, April 5, 2007
(online)
Great page Rebel. The way Cotton goes from dismembered head to swavy playboy is classic
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Rebel_Sikes at 12:18AM, April 6, 2007
(offline)
Thanks for the compliments guys. I thought that the ending was appropriate, even as a severed head, y'know Cotton Swab still has his charm. ^_~ And I'm glad that phone call incident is over with, may I never get another again. ^^;

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved