Media Megaforum

Scary Stories toTell in the Dark
Kahlan_Brightblade at 10:43AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
Oh gosh i will never forget those books.

I used to read them all the time, i think i scared myself silly reading them. It was when i was a kid so i think i read them in the dark. Big mistake.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
Draven_Xero at 5:24PM, Oct. 20, 2009
(offline)
God thos books scared the HELL outa me when I was younger. The sad part is, there was one picture in there that was the most unnerving thing I'd ever seen…and I can't really say why. It was some kind of little dog-demon thing. Looking back at it, it wasn't really that bad, but I had nightmares about that lil critter for YEARS!

Come to think of it, I want another copy of those books, now that I can actually enjoy them for the stories they have, without having to worry about the nightmares they used to cause.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
PIT_FACE at 7:49PM, Oct. 20, 2009
(online)
Draven_Xero
God thos books scared the HELL outa me when I was younger. The sad part is, there was one picture in there that was the most unnerving thing I'd ever seen…and I can't really say why. It was some kind of little dog-demon thing. Looking back at it, it wasn't really that bad, but I had nightmares about that lil critter for YEARS!

Come to think of it, I want another copy of those books, now that I can actually enjoy them for the stories they have, without having to worry about the nightmares they used to cause.
aw i think i know what picture you're talking about. the mexican sewer rat one?i remember staring at that thing alot. this guy was great at making anything unnerving. anything.he had this great smokey, drippy,twiggy style. i'd love to see him make some pictures for some Lovecraft stories. i think they'd mix beautifully.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
Lonnehart at 8:41PM, Oct. 20, 2009
(online)
I should grab a set of those books when I can. I remember seeing them in a bookstore as a kid, but my mother wouldn't let me touch them. “It's the devil's work…” she said.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved