Random Discussion

Scientists misleading...
ozoneocean at 8:24AM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
Evil_Hare
The people who believe in global warming are like people who believe in human evolution… They can find out that most ‘prehistoric man skeletons’ are made almost entirely of plaster, and they'll still believe the liars who put them together…
I thank you for this post! :)

Seventy, Bravo, lba, Hawk. Take heed ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
lba at 9:34PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Evil_Hare
The people who believe in global warming are like people who believe in human evolution… They can find out that most ‘prehistoric man skeletons’ are made almost entirely of plaster, and they'll still believe the liars who put them together…
I thank you for this post! :)

Seventy, Bravo, lba, Hawk. Take heed ;)

of what? the fact that he basically just said evolutionists and global warming folks will believe damn near anything just like the creationists and deniers? Because that really goes pretty strongly against what your argument is.

I'm not going to waste any more time with this thread anyway. It's just become the exact example of what I was pointing out. Everyone has an opinion on everything and nobody listens to the point of the others.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
ozoneocean at 11:42PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
lba
of what?
That people who deny global warming are pretty much the same as creationists.

The fact that you didn't get that isn't surprising given your stance on the issue ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Hawk at 8:17PM, Nov. 27, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
So Hawk- Not stagnation, just the reality that most of the world has moved on and you guys are unfortunately stuck in a bit of a “lost world” there. Except the dinosaurs in your case and using oil, not turning into it. :)

Don't throw me in with “you guys”. I didn't disagree with the Global Warming thing. But I fully support any scientist's desire to challenge it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 8:54PM, Nov. 27, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
lba
of what?
That people who deny global warming are pretty much the same as creationists.

The fact that you didn't get that isn't surprising given your stance on the issue ;)

Hahaha what. Read that post you quoted again. He basically said that global warming and evolution are a myth made up by scientists.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved