Networking & Community Projects*

Script writer looking for artist collaboration
MrWolfman at 2:46PM, July 23, 2009
(online)
I’m just going to cut to the chase, after countless hours of practicing and dedication I have come to the conclusion that I can’t draw for shit. But I can however write fairly well so that’s were you come in I am looking for an artist (or artists) to bring my stories to life. I have some very brief descriptions at the bottom of my five favorites. If you are interested in any of the following stories contact me at biackmagice55@yahoo.com or send a PQ, send some of your work and if im impressed (witch isn’t hard to do) ill send the first few pages of the script to you.

Stories:

Ninjen
Rating: teen

A young man wakes up in a laboratory with no memory of how he got there, but has no time to asses the situation as an army of robots are intent on capturing him. There are five young adults in this story two girls and three guys all ranging in age from 16 to 22. A very in depth sci-fi action story.

The Man In The Mask
Rating: mature

Not for the faint of heart the man in the mask is the story of al smith a man how wears a mask to cover the burns that cover half of his face. Orphaned at young age and then abused by his adoptive parents, al was forced to do things at a young age that that would forever give him nightmares. But now that he’s free from the anguish of his youth with the help of a skitsophrenic 4 year he seeks to find his long lost sister that was lost to him so long ago

The Phantom

Chaple Evron was only 9 years old when his father was killed in front of him by the mob. And there after is consumed by the hatred for the people who took his father from him. But one day Chaple discovers he father left him a gift a gift he will use to avenge his death.

Dawn

Early in the 1800 the government decided that the general public couldn’t handle the thought of being threatened by the supernatural on a regular basses so a team of paranormal exports were assembled to protect the common man and keep the strange unknown.

Mist
Rating: everyone

Jessica bride is a one of the best body guards in the business, but one day when she is assigned to protect the last member of an ancient race she discovers he is not what she expected.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon