Networking & Community Projects*

Second Hand Webcomic Needs Good Artist/Comicer
Hero at 8:10AM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
Ok, so I don't often have a lot of luck with finding people to help me on this, but I'll give it another shot.

I'm near done drawing my comic, ->Raiza Fall<-. there's still a ton of stuff I'd like to do with it, but I'm focusing on my main two projects and it really isn't working out for me. So what I'm looking for is someone who wants to try to carry on the plot. I usually work from a loose outline of what needs to happen in my story so direct creative control is in your hands.

If you want to take on a project but don't quite have the hang of creating characters and plots, this is perfect. If you're just starting out and want to use my comic to improve your skills so what you actually want to do is much better, fine by me.

Now the actual comic. It's a SciFi story with lots of robots, cyborgs and androids. It was started in an anime-esque style(If you want to keep it, that's fine, it you want to change style, that's cool too) when I was like 15 and is generally serious, but it's got a lot of comedy, kinda a dramedy.

There is not regular schedule. If you start working on it, I will expect it to update sometime every month at least, preferably more frequently.

The basic plot revolves around an engineering student who builds working humanoid androids for a project. The government doesn't want that level of technology released yet and sends his father, of all people, after him to recruit him and his knowledge into their ranks. Blah, blah, blah, robot duplicate, blah, blah blah, supersoldier program, blah, blah, blah mother on life support; you get the picture.

So if you're intereseted, drop my a PM with an art sample and any extraneous ideas you have ok?
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon