Random Discussion

second life
herio at 7:21PM, Jan. 29, 2009
(online)
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2008-2009/strangers_in_paradise/video.html

i wonder if there branching out to second life you have to think how bad there relation ship was i think what they need to to was something called talking
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Product Placement at 5:47AM, Jan. 30, 2009
(online)
You know, this is exactly the reason why I stay away from MMORPGs. These things suck you in. Swallow you whole.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
BffSatan at 6:38AM, Jan. 30, 2009
(online)
Wow, that story was actually kind of sad, I feel sorry for the kids and spouses of thoose people. It's like cheating on someone in real life.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
seventy2 at 1:45AM, Jan. 31, 2009
(online)
these people need some help.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
herio at 3:39PM, Jan. 31, 2009
(online)
trew that
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
lba at 5:06PM, Jan. 31, 2009
(online)
BffSatan
Wow, that story was actually kind of sad, I feel sorry for the kids and spouses of thoose people. It's like cheating on someone in real life.
It kind of is cheating. I don't think it really matters where you do it. I mean there's footage of her avatar having sex with another one all of 30 seconds into the report.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
lothar at 6:32PM, Jan. 31, 2009
(online)
lba
BffSatan
It kind of is cheating. I don't think it really matters where you do it. I mean there's footage of her avatar having sex with another one all of 30 seconds into the report.

LOL wut ???
yea , so i guess killing someone in a game is the same as murdering them in RL .

has anyone here ever played SL ? the “sex” in that game gets boring real fast . naked dudes with hardons everywhere , sit on the ball click click choose your sexual position from the menu, crash , login , repeat , fake orgasm , seeya !

SL has such potential as a user created world , but in the end it just illustrates how superficial and void of original thought most people are
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
HippieVan at 8:05PM, Jan. 31, 2009
(online)
I felt really bad for the first woman's husband. God, she was spending 14 hours a day on the computer, (debatably)cheating on him, completely ignoring him and their children, and went halfway across the world to meet her internet “lover” while still married to this guy, and through all that he's still putting a roof over her head, putting food in front of her, saying he loves her…geez, he probably paid for her to go to London to meet that guy!
And of course, when it didn't work out she wanted to come back! What a selfish woman.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Product Placement at 5:09AM, Feb. 1, 2009
(online)
lothar
SL has such potential as a user created world , but in the end it just illustrates how superficial and void of original thought most people are

I once considered trying to make a paintball field in the game. But then I didn't feel like it and I also realized that I didn't have the necessary programing skills.

Also. These things swallow your souls. Keep away from them at all costs.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
lba at 12:48PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(online)
lothar
lba

LOL wut ???
yea , so i guess killing someone in a game is the same as murdering them in RL .
Did I say that at any point? The answer is no.

However, cheating is cheating regardless of where you do it. If you're having a serious or sexual relationship outside of your marriage you're technically cheating whether it's online or in “real life”. the plain simple fact of the matter is when there's an actual human being on the other end of the line, online is not a separate world than the one in which you go to school, drink, eat, drive, etc. It's the real world in which you're using the internet as a form of communication just as if you were calling them on the phone. I did not at any point state that if you kill some hooker in GTA that a real hooker will die at the same time or that any actual consequences will result other than some AI being regenerated elsewhere. That's the difference. If you cheat on your spouse in an online game or anywhere else, it does have a real consequence when that spouse finds out because the people involved are living human beings not computer programs.

There's a distinction between a computer-generated bunch of pixels and a couple of human beings connected by a internet connection. The pixels are a product of a alternate reality and aren't really affected. But just because it's online doesn't make an action less relevant when it affects other living people who are a part of our world. Use your common sense before you open your mouth when you judge these things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
lothar at 1:37PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(online)
wow ! theres people on the other end of these crazy tubes ??? i find that hard to believe
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
seventy2 at 2:39PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(online)
lba
However, cheating is cheating regardless of where you do it. If you're having a serious or sexual relationship outside of your marriage you're technically cheating whether it's online or in “real life”.

seconded. especially with the level these 4 people took it to.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
SeriousQuiche at 4:12PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(offline)
These people on the video depress me…
I think I just lost a little more faith in humanity.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Senshuu at 5:38AM, Feb. 3, 2009
(offline)
I'm going to watch that video later, but re: SL: I still don't understand how people can get “sucked into” something so ugly. It must be the amount of things one can do in that game (I only have somewhat of an idea); I won't even look at it, less download and play it.

I have high visual standards. *arm cross*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved