Networking & Community Projects*

Seeking artist for a comic.
deadpol at 10:11AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Hello there artists. I am looking for an artists to work with black white and grey colours. I am looking for a particular form of art. I am writing a drama that will a total of 6 books long. Each book will be pocket sized and will abotu 60 pages. This maybe a paying gig based of sales. This is not a webcomic, but an actual work for a publication company that my friend is starting.
In terms of the art that I need:
I am looking for art along the lines of Steve Niles ( 30 days of night, wormwood gentlemen ghost).
The story will be retelling of past events that lead up to the current moment in the book. When in the present the art will be normal. When looking at the events that lead up to the point I want to use negative space i.e. switching black to white and white to black.
The story premise that I have the moment is that each book will explain the story of 6 different youths in highschoool. Each book begins with the same scene of a person with a gun pointing it at a certain someone. The actually gunweilder will not be revealed at the begining. All that the reader will see will be just a grey blob and a gun being pointed at someone. Each book will explain the story of how the teen was raised, what they went through this year and how they got to the same classroom. If you are intrested please send me a link of your work. If I like what I see I will send you the rought draft of my work so that you can tell me if you would like to work on the project with me.

Hopefully I will hear from you guys soon.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon