Help, Support and Suggestions

Set Homepage
Neilsama at 12:57AM, Sept. 28, 2006
(online)
Boned! Totally boned!

Okay… Like a big dummy I went and clicked on it, even though it said “WARNING: FEATURE CANNOT BE UNDONE! DO NOT CLICK THIS UNLESS YOU WANT PAIN! NEIL, YOU STUPID IDIOT, THIS MEANS YOU!”. At first, I didn't understand what had happened! I went to my comic and was like, “Where did my navigation buttons go? What's going on here?!”

And then I suddenly realized what I had done. It's a $#@#$@ splash page! If I click on “latest comic”, it takes me to the comic page that's already visible! Grrrr… GRRRR!!!! WPTS senses tingling…

So I guess it's futile to ask “How do I undo this monstrosity?”, so I just want to know, what can I do to make this page less obtuse and redundant? I mean, I can't even format it the way I want. I tried adding stuff to the page, but it just disappears.

I want to press the history eraser button so badly right now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
skoolmunkee at 7:50AM, Sept. 28, 2006
(online)
I wish I knew what to say but I don't really know what's going on with this homepage thing… I clicked on it too because there are supposed to be new features you can only access after you've activated it, but when all the coding stuff came up and I saw the splash page… I decided (like you) that I had made a mistake. :( I want to change mine back too… I don't even have any pages up on my comic yet so I should be able to at least delete the comic account and make a new one.

Maybe send Volte a PQ or post something in one of the threads he seems to be watching? I really like the idea of some of the new features, but I'm not so sure how keen I am on the idea of the home page vs. the usual comics page to do it.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
Neilsama at 4:18AM, Sept. 29, 2006
(online)
Alrighty then. Thanks, I'll give him a quack. And good luck to you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved