Debate and Discussion

Sexual Fetishes: "sick" or "normal"
ozoneocean at 1:57PM, Oct. 21, 2006
(online)
kyupol
cyber sex? anyone?
anyone interested in cyber roleplaying sex? (if you're underage, go fuck yourself. :P)
…And what does that add to the “debate”? You're lowering the tone here Chris. :)
You're not meant to get turned on by the arguments either!

Randy bugger.

Let's hear more arguments for “normal” sexual relations!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:24PM
ccs1989 at 5:16PM, Oct. 21, 2006
(online)
Didn't Georgia O'Keefe paint flowers in a sexual way? I remember people were shocked at the ‘audacity’ of her flower paintings.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
ozoneocean at 6:00PM, Oct. 21, 2006
(online)
ccs1989
Didn't Georgia O'Keefe paint flowers in a sexual way? I remember people were shocked at the ‘audacity’ of her flower paintings.
She did, but it wasn't about a pervesion. She didn't get of on them. I've even read that she didn't even mean them to be sexual… They're literally just close up picturs of flowers, plus animal skuls and the desert. Close up a flower can look like a vagina, weather it's in one of her paintings, a photo, or in front of your own face, that's just how they look. So you decide weather it was her intention or not…? That's what art's about.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:24PM
Juliechan at 2:38PM, Dec. 13, 2006
(online)
Seems to be pretty normal if you ask me.

I consider it kind of like how some people like certain kinds of food together. Some (often a lot) of people hate it, but an indivigual may really enjoy it. It's all a matter of taste.
I will admit their are somethings I can't help but raise an eyebrow at, but I don't let it get to me. It's their life, and as long as it's not hurting anyone else I personally don't have a problem with it.
They like what they like, you like what you like–the world continues to move on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved