Media Megaforum

Simpsons Movie stuff!
Navi_Takawa at 11:58AM, Sept. 1, 2006
(offline)
This was what happened in two clips that I've heard of, but didn't actually watch:

The first clip shows an angry mob of Springfieldians chanting “We want Homer! We want Homer!” and heading for the Simpsons' house, where Marge and Homer are hiding, looking out through a bedroom window. Lenny asks Moe, “So, uh, who we gonna kill again?” Moe responds “Uh, I think the people in the front know.”
Marge: Look what you've done to us! Our only hope is for you to face that mob and apologize for what you did.
Homer: I would, but I'm afraid if I open the door they'll take all of you!
Carl: (off screen) No, we won't. We just want Homer!
Homer: Well maybe not you, but they'll kill Grampa!
Grampa: (off screen) I'm part of the mob!
The angry mob brings a ladder up and climbs up to the bedroom.
Lisa: Ladders! They've got ladders!
The mob breaks the window and people start climbing up one by one as Homer throws items at them as he shouts out puns.
Homer: (throwing a lamp at the Sea Captian) Lights out! (throwing a camera at the Blue Haired Lawyer) Say cheese! (throwing a doily at Dr. Hibbert) And uh… hello doily!
Dr. Hibbert: I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!
Homer screams and runs as the crowd starts coming in through the window. Downstairs, the mob breaks through the front door and runs into the house, breaking everything in their way.
Krusty: Teeny! Take out the baby.
Maggie smashes her bottle, points it at Mr. Teeny as a weapon and they make karate gestures at each other.
In the second clip , Homer begins with a voice over saying
Homer: “Here's a scene from The Simpsons Movie. It's a work in progress so I don't want anyone asking stupid questions like ‘Hey, what happened to the color?’”. As Homer says this, the movie logo on screen fades to black and white and he yells “Hey, what happened to the color?!”
In this scene, Homer is in an arctic location on a dogsled, whipping the dogs and repeatedly yelling “Run!” at them. In the next scene, the dogs are sleeping and Homer continues to whip them now yelling “Rest!” The dogs are then seen running again
Homer: “Okay. That's enough whipping for now… with this arm!”
As he proceeds to whip them with his other arm. Night falls and Homer begins to untie them.
Homer:“Now I know we've had a rough day, but I'm sure we can put all that behind us and just…”
When the dogs attack him and run away.
Homer:“Why does everything I whip leave me?”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
ccs1989 at 1:11PM, Sept. 1, 2006
(online)
That actually sounds really funny. I'll probably see this movie. I was a big fan of the Simpsons during seasons 7-14.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Navi_Takawa at 11:51AM, Sept. 2, 2006
(offline)
I absolutely love the Simpsons show, and I watched it when I was 8! Whoa, well isn't that weird? I've been watching it for as long as I remember. I am 15, and the show is about that age, too. The commercial was funny too.
Announcer: In 2007, a new hero will arise…*superman logo close up*
The camera zooms out to show Homer in a superman shirt that hardly fits.
Homer: Oh, I forgot what I was supposed to say!
Announcer: The Simpsons Movie. Coming July, 2007.
Homer: Uh-Oh, we better start working on it.
—————————-
lol
Thevampire_kain01 at 11:01AM, Sept. 8, 2006
(offline)
Simpsons been on for soooooooooooooooooooo damn long that its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo famous…….. and they will probly still have them in the future
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:29PM
Navi_Takawa at 5:53PM, Sept. 14, 2006
(offline)
Yes. Obviously, they will. And with the new movie coming out, it will be even more popular, if that's possible.
ccs1989 at 11:29AM, Sept. 15, 2006
(online)
I don't know about that. Have you seen the Simpsons episodes lately? There was this one with Fat Tony's son. It sucked.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Hawk at 10:43PM, Sept. 15, 2006
(online)
I've been trying to figure out what the big difference is between the good early episodes and the poor recent episodes. I think the difference having the biggest effect is simply the fact that they made Homer WAY too stupid. As I look back to about the third season, Homer had more personality and character. Now, if it's dumb and marginally funny, Homer will do it. The writers don't care how dumb it is. It has become a crutch for the writers.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved