Help, Support and Suggestions

Site Update Throwing Me Off
TheFuture at 4:51PM, Nov. 1, 2010
(offline)
I know I sound like a noob, but I have no idea how to even upload another page to my comic anymore. I've hardly gotten a chance to try, as you wouldn't BELIEVE how many hours it's taken of oddly-slow-on-DD-only-since-update loading to even get to this page. Please help? :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
skoolmunkee at 3:01AM, Nov. 2, 2010
(online)
They did change it, so it's slightly confusing.

More confusing is that remnants of the old stuff is still around, so there's actually a couple ways you can do it….

Anyway, if you're looking at a new-style user panel on the right, you have to view My Comics, and then there's an “Edit” you can click on. That will take you to your comic's control panel.

Or, looking at an old-style control panel, you can either click on “my account” or expand “my comics” and use the + i buttons, which will take you to familiar looking page.

Edit: Uploading pages isn't actually working for me right now. Is it working for anyone else, I wonder?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
TheFuture at 4:24PM, Nov. 2, 2010
(offline)
I can't even find out. I can't log in and when I do, it logs me out. It's taken me nearly an hour now for me to even get to this point. I'm not even sure this post will show or if it'll say I'm not logged in again.

EDIT:
It works now, but is the site just going to stay at this version permanently?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved