Tips and Tricks/Support *

SM's comic advertising workshop
ShadowsMyst at 11:51AM, Oct. 31, 2011
(online)
Just as an update, I do plan to get to all the comics that I haven't done yet in this list. I've been snowed under the last few months, and before that with drunkduck moving it wasn't feasable to post here. I plan to set aside some time next week on the long weekend to try to get as many of these done as possible. If you want on the list, make sure you sign up before Nov 11, since after that, I'm not sure how much time I will have between here and Xmas break.

JazylH at 12:43AM, Dec. 26, 2011
(online)
This is something Awesome you are doing.
Comic Primary URL:
http://www.thebeastlegion.com
1) How long has your comic been around?Answer: A year font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: #ffe666; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;“ />2) have you done paid advertising before (ie: something like project wonderful)?Answer:Yes, through both PW font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: #ffe666; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;” />3) Are you willing to spend any money on advertising/promotion?Answer: Yes but it is very limited around $5-6 a month. though I'm open to suggestions
4) What is your update schedule?Answer: Mondays font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: #ffe666; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;“ />5) Do you frequently miss updates?Answer:Never
6) Do you interact with your readers regularly? (example: Do you recognize each commenter in your blogs? its okay if you don't, just be honest.)Answer: Mostly yes. Though I do skip at times.
7) What programs to you use/have access to for creating ad graphics?Answer: Photoshop Cs 3, font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: #ffe666; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;” />8) What is your current readership (approx) and what would you like it to be?Answer: 400-500 a day
9) Please link your current advertising banners/materials here:
It's the same one that's in my sig.
Heres a few more if you scroll downhttp://www.thebeastlegion.com/links/

Updated Mondays & Fridays
last edited on Dec. 26, 2011 12:45AM
luigifontilla at 8:44AM, April 17, 2012
(online)
Comic Primary URL:http://www.drunkduck.com/The_adventures_of_Fred_and_Lassie/5389066/?editmode=11) How long has your comic been around?Answer: I just began this week.2) have you done paid advertising before (ie: something like project wonderful)?Answer:none3) Are you willing to spend any money on advertising/promotion?Answer: not at all. I don't have any source of money or whatsoever4) What is your update schedule?Answer: every friday. But it's usually irregular5) Do you frequently miss updates?Answer: I don't know I just started but probably yes.6) Do you interact with your readers regularly? (example: Do you recognize each commenter in your blogs? its okay if you don't, just be honest.)Answer: There are still no readers or commeters.7) What programs to you use/have access to for creating ad graphics?Answer:I dont know what this is. Im sorry.8) What is your current readership (approx) and what would you like it to be?Answer:9) Please link your current advertising banners/materials here:
last edited on April 17, 2012 8:45AM
mattboy115 at 2:16PM, Oct. 5, 2012
(online)
Name:
Super Mario RPG 2
Comic Primary URL:
http://drunkduck.com/super_mario_rpg_2

1) How long has your comic been around?
Answer:
It's been around since 2008 but my first official post on this site was 2009. However I haven't posted in over a year and a half. I am starting the comic again, however, and should have a new page by the end of next week.

2) have you done paid advertising before (ie: something like project wonderful)?
Answer: No.

3) Are you willing to spend any money on advertising/promotion?
Answer:
I might someday.

4) What is your update schedule?
Answer:
I haven't established a schedule yet because my life is pretty hecktic right now but as soon as things get more orderly I will probably make it once a week.

5) Do you frequently miss updates?
Answer:
Yay verrily.

6) Do you interact with your readers regularly? (example: Do you
recognize each commenter in your blogs? its okay if you don't, just be
honest.)
Answer:
Yes. I respond to every comment that I can.

7) What programs to you use/have access to for creating ad graphics?
Answer: My primary program I use is GIMP and sometimes MS Paint.

8) What is your current readership (approx) and what would you like it to be?
Answer:
Don't quite understand the question. If you mean my target audience, I am shooting for ones who remember the game and wished for a second part. But really it's for anyone who will enjoy it.

9) Please link your current advertising banners/materials here:
zincsulphate at 2:00AM, Nov. 20, 2012
(offline)
wonderful post.
D Comix at 11:30AM, Jan. 3, 2013
(online)
Name:
Skooland
Comic Primary URL:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Skooland/

1) How long has your comic been around?
Answer:
2 years

2) have you done paid advertising before (ie: something like project wonderful)?
Answer:
No

3) Are you willing to spend any money on advertising/promotion?
Answer:
Yes

4) What is your update schedule?
Answer:
On hiatus

5) Do you frequently miss updates?
Answer:
N/A

6) Do you interact with your readers regularly? (example: Do you
recognize each commenter in your blogs? its okay if you don't, just be
honest.)
Answer:
Don't have a blog and nobody hardly comments on DD.

7) What programs to you use/have access to for creating ad graphics?
Answer:
Photoshop and Gimp

8) What is your current readership (approx) and what would you like it to be?
Answer:
Don't know

9) Please link your current advertising banners/materials here: links that are in my sig and here's some on my website: http://dmix.zymichost.com/comics.html
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon