Media Megaforum

Snake Vs Batman
Spideytheking at 9:16AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(offline)
Okay so batman(new batman) and snake (Mgs 4 snake) wake up in a completely empty locked room that they can get either in or out of they both are unarmed with no equiptment batman is in costume and snake is in his stealth suit thingy but they have no weapons or no equiptment just barehand knuckle to face combat they are told that it is a deadly toxin in each of their body(which there is), and whoever wins in a hand to hand combat fight to the death will get the antidote (which they will) who will win, and why.

I love these open ended questions and seeing your guys responses
Invader zim vs Grr = FUUN MUHAHAHAHAHAH Im tired of hearing about the damn shamwow or am I o.0 who will know Grr will thats who Evil is ocra and oprah or am I just them in a alternate universe only a god knows unless Im him too
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
PIT_FACE at 10:20AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
this Snake would bust in on the RRROOOAAARRR tank and save the day, or destroy it,which ever he saw fit.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
elektro at 10:55PM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
this Snake would bust in on the RRROOOAAARRR tank and save the day, or destroy it,which ever he saw fit.

Oh, we'd know he'd eat like a grinder. Then, he'd use the killing technology and wonder who's the god and who's the dog. After that, he'd tell everyone to fuck off and die, summon the iron gang, leave this old town, and push it to the X-stream. Finally, he'd phone god during a tornado and volcano eruption, finally figuring out that he can't last forever.

(If you can name all the Voivod references in that last statement, you deserve a medal)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
ERasER at 6:45AM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
Snake would win outright, no competition, even if it was old snake
BackSeat Gamers
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
ERasER at 6:46AM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
Spideytheking
they have no weapons or no equiptment just barehand knuckle to face combat they are told that it is a deadly toxin in each of their body(which there is), and whoever wins in a hand to hand combat fight to the death will get the antidote (which they will) who will win, and why.

It's like ‘Saw’ but for heroes
BackSeat Gamers
PhilWrede at 9:55AM, Oct. 28, 2009
(offline)
One of the immutable laws of nature is that Batman always wins. It doesn't matter the circumstances, the opposition, the limitations, Batman always wins. Even if he has to perform some sort of blood transfusion that puts enough of the poison into Snake's body to kill him (leaving aside the “Batman doesn't kill” thing, which we'll assume is suspended because of this universes-colliding thing?), yet leave enough blood in his body to stay alive long enough for the antidote to take effect, Batman finds a way to do it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
ERasER at 11:48AM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
PhilWrede
One of the immutable laws of nature is that Batman always wins. It doesn't matter the circumstances, the opposition, the limitations, Batman always wins. Even if he has to perform some sort of blood transfusion that puts enough of the poison into Snake's body to kill him (leaving aside the “Batman doesn't kill” thing, which we'll assume is suspended because of this universes-colliding thing?), yet leave enough blood in his body to stay alive long enough for the antidote to take effect, Batman finds a way to do it.

Snake could just snap batman's neck
BackSeat Gamers
PIT_FACE at 2:43PM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
elektro
PIT_FACE

Oh, we'd know he'd eat like a grinder. Then, he'd use the killing technology and wonder who's the god and who's the dog. After that, he'd tell everyone to fuck off and die, summon the iron gang, leave this old town, and push it to the X-stream. Finally, he'd phone god during a tornado and volcano eruption, finally figuring out that he can't last forever.

(If you can name all the Voivod references in that last statement, you deserve a medal)

allright, without lookin em up.

blower, killing technology, tribal convictions, fuck off and die, the iron gang, ???, x-treme, god phone, tornado, volcano, Freedom

close..it was close.
elektro at 2:56PM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
Congrats. The only one you didn't get was “Fix my Heart” from The Outer Limits.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
PIT_FACE at 3:01PM, Oct. 28, 2009
(online)
aw shit,that's right. hell i dont need a medal anyways, i AM metal. B)
patrickdevine at 10:26PM, Oct. 29, 2009
(online)
Nobody beats Batman. Especially not wrinkly old man Snake. Snake'd at least need his pistol and some convenient obstacles to even hope to beat Batman and even then it doesn't look pretty. I mean come on! he's Batman!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
Tokoyoto at 2:28AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
OP did say “new Batman,” which in current canon is actually Dick Grayson (it's a long story). If it were Bruce Wayne in the cowl, then by all means–give this and almost any other fight to Batman. Hand it to him on a silver platter. He's a freaking ninja detective. Snake's good and all, but well honed CQC isn't going to match up with Bruce Wayne's multiple martial arts styles, zen mastery, and encyclopedic knowledge of pressure points and lockable joints. With weapons? Maybe Snake has him. Unarmed, though? Bruce would mudhole stomp him.

But I digress. If we're talking about Dick Grayson Batman… ehh, I dunno. He got blindsided and beat up by Two Face recently. He used to be Nightwing, though, so that's gotta count for something I guess. It's hard to gauge. I … might have to give Snake the edge in this matchup. I don't know. If Snake had something to stealth around, it would be an easy call–Dick seems pretty easy to catch off guard. In a full-on bare knuckle brawl, though, I got nothin'.

Nerd rant over.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
mlai at 2:38AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(online)
I think Snake is more attractive to women, and I think that's all that matters.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
Tokoyoto at 2:43AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
What do you mean, more attractive to women?

Stupid sexy Snake.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
ERasER at 5:43AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(online)
Tokoyoto
Stupid sexy Snake.

It's the outfit, definitely the outfit
BackSeat Gamers
Hakoshen at 11:33AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
I'd have to disagree about Batman beating Snake due to his diverse martial background. I mean, he is The Goddamn Batman, but Snake has been fighting barehanded to kill his entire life. And why Old Snake? Why ex-Nightwing Batman? That matchup would be better as Old Snake vs Old Batman. Or New Batman vs. Raiden. But any Snake vs. New Batman equals victory for Snake. Bruce Wayne may be a well trained billionaire who gets laid like JFK covered in chocolate, but Snake is a genetically engineered super soldier trained by some of the best killers, not fighters, killers in the world since the day he was concieved. God help Batman if Snake has so much as a fork in his possession.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Custard Trout at 11:38AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
but Snake is a genetically engineered super soldier trained by some of the best killers, not fighters, killers in the world since the day he was concieved. God help Batman if Snake has so much as a fork in his possession.

So? Batman's beaten tougher guys than that. That's pretty much half his rogues gallery. If he can take on the likes of Bane and Killer Croc and win, he can sure as hell beat Snake's arse into the ground.

How does killing people make him any more badass anyway? Taking people down non-lethally in the chaos and violence of combat sure as hell takes much more skill and control.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Hakoshen at 2:08PM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
Hakoshen
but Snake is a genetically engineered super soldier trained by some of the best killers, not fighters, killers in the world since the day he was concieved. God help Batman if Snake has so much as a fork in his possession.

So? Batman's beaten tougher guys than that. That's pretty much half his rogues gallery. If he can take on the likes of Bane and Killer Croc and win, he can sure as hell beat Snake's arse into the ground.

How does killing people make him any more badass anyway? Taking people down non-lethally in the chaos and violence of combat sure as hell takes much more skill and control.

Oh it was never a matter of badassery, as the only person would could beat Batman is the older renditions of Wolverine. The question was who would win in a fight to the death; the man who doesn't kill or the one who does? Not that Snake couldn't go non-lethal; that's the highest level of mastery for any of his games is getting in and out unseen without killing. As for Bane and Killer Croc, they're strong, yeah, but they're not nearly as smart or well trained as Snake is. If a third of Batman's nemesis list made a halfway tactically sound plan to kill him, Batman would have been dead a looooooong time ago.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Custard Trout at 2:41PM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Oh it was never a matter of badassery, as the only person would could beat Batman is the older renditions of Wolverine. The question was who would win in a fight to the death; the man who doesn't kill or the one who does? Not that Snake couldn't go non-lethal; that's the highest level of mastery for any of his games is getting in and out unseen without killing. As for Bane and Killer Croc, they're strong, yeah, but they're not nearly as smart or well trained as Snake is. If a third of Batman's nemesis list made a halfway tactically sound plan to kill him, Batman would have been dead a looooooong time ago.

Croc maybe, but Bane originally had an intellect that rivalled Batman's and gradually got flanderised into a dumb tough guy. I recall he actually did beat Batman in his first appearance, as well. Wait. . . that kind of defeats my point, doesn't it? Fuck.

Thinking about it, both Batman and Snake are crafty enough to figure another way out. I'm changing my answer to ‘they team up, break out, and beat the shit out of whoever keeps setting this stuff up’. Then they fall in love and run away together to live on the moon.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
patrickdevine at 5:21PM, Oct. 30, 2009
(online)
Tokoyoto
OP did say “new Batman,” which in current canon is actually Dick Grayson (it's a long story). If it were Bruce Wayne in the cowl, then by all means–give this and almost any other fight to Batman. Hand it to him on a silver platter. He's a freaking ninja detective. Snake's good and all, but well honed CQC isn't going to match up with Bruce Wayne's multiple martial arts styles, zen mastery, and encyclopedic knowledge of pressure points and lockable joints. With weapons? Maybe Snake has him. Unarmed, though? Bruce would mudhole stomp him.

But I digress. If we're talking about Dick Grayson Batman… ehh, I dunno. He got blindsided and beat up by Two Face recently. He used to be Nightwing, though, so that's gotta count for something I guess. It's hard to gauge. I … might have to give Snake the edge in this matchup. I don't know. If Snake had something to stealth around, it would be an easy call–Dick seems pretty easy to catch off guard. In a full-on bare knuckle brawl, though, I got nothin'.

Nerd rant over.

“New Batman” is a pretty broad term. That could mean movie Batman as portrayed by Christian Bale, Dick Grayson or Jean-Paul Valley– the latter was explicitly called “The New Batman” in the comics. Dick Grayson, yeah I'll have to give Snake that one. He's still more of a Robin dressed in a Batman outfit. Bruce Wayne Batman (as played by Christian Bale) could take him. Just for the sake of the fact that he's excellent at stealthing in his own right, not to mention that Snake's used to sneaking around inept guards with no peripheral vision. (Bruce Wayne) Batman on the other hand, is ridiculously observant. I'll just assume that nobody was ever talking about Jean-Paul Valley as Batman because the fans generally prefer to think that never happened.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
Hakoshen at 6:25PM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
Then they fall in love and run away together to live on the moon.

My… my soul…. you just killed my soul….
-Harkovast
Lonnehart at 7:01PM, Oct. 30, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Custard Trout
Then they fall in love and run away together to live on the moon.

My… my soul…. you just killed my soul….

Sounds like a slasher fic coming this way…

Old Snake vs Old Batman would probably be a tie. Both have martial arts skills, stealth capabilities, and the tech to match though Snake probably wouldn't have as much of it as Batman.

Now I'm thinking… what if Agent 47 were to sneak into this little fight with the intention of offing them both? :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Insizwa at 8:43PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Leave agent 47 out of this (Batman would pwn his ass anyway, no offense 47).
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Warpedwenger at 9:47PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Neither would win Batman would find some way to save them both.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
NickGuy at 12:53PM, Nov. 2, 2009
(online)
youre welcome

BATMAN VS SOLID SNAKE

PAGE 1
a Helicopter is coming towards us. WHUPWHUPWHUPWHUPWHUP. War, a voice tells us. The where and the when is irrelevant.

PAGE 2
the helicopter is flying lower, kicking up dust. WHUPWHUPWHUP!
Robin, growls bas. Yes boss? close up on bats grizzled face. Billy in close.

Page 3
Some rebel fighters have noticed the batcopter and start running towards it, ak47s at the ready. Boss, says robin, wide-eyed in fear. Trouble.
Take them OUT. says batman. BUDDABUDDABUDDA the rebels are shredded by rubber bullets. honest.

Page 4
Elsewhere on the battlefield…A soldier is patrolling, when a inky black figure sneaks from the shadows, grabs the solider, breaks his neck after a struggle. he drops him to the ground. we pan up and see the figure is MGS4 snake, breathing heavily. This used to be so easy, he thinks.

Page 5
Batman in the copter. Stay in the air or youre fired. he says. he leaps from the copter and makes a dramatic landing on the ground. DOOM.

Page 6
Snake sees Batman. who is that, he wonders, someone from FOXHOUND? He takes a picture of batman and sends it to otacon. I need to know who this guy is, snake says.

Page 7
Splash page. Sorry snake, says otacon, nothing is coming up on this guy. Thats fine, says snake, dramatically cocking his gun, Ill find out who he is myself.

Page 8
Snake sneaks to a corner, peers around. batman hasnt moved. we turn the camera and now see that batman knows where snake is, hes just letting him get close. snake gets close. freeze, he growls. bats laughs. no chance in hell, boy, he says, whirling around and punching at snake.

Page 9
Snake catches the fist, CQC style. Lucky, says bats. slow, retorts the soldier. he kraks batman across the face with his gun. He's good, thinks batman. he knows judo. Batman karate chops snake in the throat. but ONLY judo.

Page 10
snake staggers backwards, coughing. HUKK. had enough, slob sneers bats. im going to break you in half, snake responds. bats punches snake in the face. whatever. he makes snake eat some garbage…then helps him swallow it. snake is hacking on the ground. no choice, he thinks. time to go lethal.

Page 11
out of nowhere snake equips his m4 and pops off a shot into batmans gut. the bullet however, glances off a rib and only takes meat. lucky old man, thinks bats. stupid old man, thinks snake, as batman moves in, pissed off beyond anything.

Page 12
bats wrenches the gun from snakes hands. we kill…because its too easy, he thinks. I take his gun away. bats slams the butt of the m4 into snakes skull. then i give it back. HARD.

Page 13
Batman sags, tired. then…WHUPWHUPWHUPWHUP. carrie is circling back with the batcopter. bats straightens up. about damn time, he thinks, and runs off. the war goes on.

END.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
ozoneocean at 1:15PM, Nov. 2, 2009
(online)
NickGuy
BATMAN VS SOLID SNAKE
Good story.
Loved it the first time you posted it. Bust I'd still rather snake won :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Hakoshen at 2:28PM, Nov. 2, 2009
(offline)
NickGuy
BATMAN VS SOLID SNAKE

*Supress fanboy rage at Snake only knowing judo*

Still, hilarious story. Someone should illustrate it.
-Harkovast
Inkmonkey at 11:39AM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
Thinking about it, both Batman and Snake are crafty enough to figure another way out. I'm changing my answer to ‘they team up, break out, and beat the shit out of whoever keeps setting this stuff up’. Then they fall in love and run away together to live on the moon.

Yeah, agreed. Especially on the moon marriage part.

Anyway, to put the two on relatively equal ground, I'm going to use the Batman from Batman, Arkham Asylum versus apparently Old Snake, for whatever reason. They're both quite adept at stealth, and ultimately have about the same success rate, with the only real difference beting that Batman has more esoteric toys to play with.

Hand to hand, though? Easily, Batman. Easily. Outside of cut scenes, Snake's a pretty average fighter. In-game, if you somehow have no weapons and are forced to fight a group of twenty guys you are S.O.L. Batman eats those kind of odds for breakfast. The game's actually kinda boring if you have to go against a group that doesn't number in the double digits.

Snake's not even the best hand-to-hand fighter in his own game! Grey Fox or Raiden would tear him to pieces if they were forced to fight in a single room unarmed. Most of the boss fights are essentially “puzzles” as Snake figures out how to overcome his lowered odds versus his opponents (though to be fair that's the case with Batman as well). For comparison, just look at the fight between Raiden and Vamp as opposed to Snake vs. Liquid/Ocelot. The R/V fight is basically a bizarre ballet of ridiculously elaborate kung fu, whereas Snake's fight at the end is basically two old dudes punching eachother in the face for five minutes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
Hakoshen at 1:19PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
Inkmonkey
Hand to hand, though? Easily, Batman. Easily. Outside of cut scenes, Snake's a pretty average fighter. In-game, if you somehow have no weapons and are forced to fight a group of twenty guys you are S.O.L. Batman eats those kind of odds for breakfast. The game's actually kinda boring if you have to go against a group that doesn't number in the double digits.

Again, it seems I'm the only person defending Snake, though, in actuality, Batman would probably win just based on the fact that he's not a dying old man with three weeks to live. The reason why Snake couldn't beat 20 armed opponents is because he's not fighting random thugs, he's fighting experienced soldiers. When is the last time Batman did that? In fact, how often does Batman fight any single person, much less an army of them who's a halfway decent shot? Now, assuming anyone has such an example, when did it happen without the cover of night and his fancy toys to swing around with?

Snake's not even the best hand-to-hand fighter in his own game! Grey Fox or Raiden would tear him to pieces if they were forced to fight in a single room unarmed.

Ironic, because that very thing happened, and Snake won.

Look, I'm only really defending Snake because I'm at work and I'm bored as hell, and in all honesty Old Snake without his medicine would spazz out and die from his nanomachines even if he won. Old Snake is a dead man either way!
-Harkovast
harkovast at 1:43PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
You want to know what would happen?

SNAKE? SNAKE!!!

Batman would kick his ass! But he wouldn't kill him. He'd take him down and then find a brilliant way to escape.
'Cause he's Batman

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved