Networking & Community Projects*

Socks Sloths and Socraties
littleleeanne at 9:09PM, April 12, 2007
(offline)
My comic idea is about a red headed lesbian college student named Lee Anne. For starters Lee Anne is over energetic kind of an idiot but allways means well. She is into BDSM so this would play into the comic atleast a little bit. The major weirdness about her though is the secerate she keeps from everybody. She's a preop male to female transexual. She has a small group of friends including her BDSM friends, her very innocent friend. And the people at lambda. (for those of you who don't know lambda, or the lambda alliance is a gay lesbian and transgender group). The cutest member of her little social circle though has to be her pet baby sloth named slothy.
If there are any questions at all about the comic, or if any artists wish to ask about seeing further comic write ups. Please contact me and ask i will gladdly share stuff with any aspiring artist for the comic.

The only problem with this comic is the fact that it does not have to date an illustrator. However i would like to change this. Below you will find a few sample comics, and the first chapter of a story i am writing. The story itself may seem vague, but that is entirely intentional. Its like the first half of an anime epsiode where you know nothing about the main character. But the second half of the epsiode and on is when you actually learn everything.

Comic1 Frame 1: simply a blank screen perhaps with some back ground in it
Comic 1 Frame 2: Author like voice questioningly saying “um Lee?” and a responce from a character out of the panel. “I'm not comming out!” back ground same as Frame 1
Comic 1 Frame 3: Author like voice converses “What?! Why not?” out of panel character responds “Because I'm Scared.” back ground still the same
Comic 1 Frame 4: Author like voice: “Well if you don't come out you can't have this cookie.” Questioning voice “cookie?” back ground the same except for now there is a cookie on a saucer, possibly resting on the floor or a table.
Comic 1 Frame 5: Insert from left side of the frame the head of main character Lee Anne. A somewhat causious and suspicious look in her face as she peeks in frame and spies the cookie. No dialoge in this frame.
Comic 1 Frame 6: In this frame a close up of our main character Lee Anne holding the cookie a big bite taking out of it and her esclaiming. “Yay! cookie!” the authory voice chuckling “sucker.”

Comic 2 Frame 1: Insert main Character Lee Anne sitting in a bean bag chair looking grumpy. Perhaps in her room. A large four poster bed and a poster on the wall in the back ground. Next to hard stands a male friend by the name of Leo. Leo Asks “whats wrong Lee?” Too which Lee replies, “The Artist Tricked Me” Leo: “So? Thats not anything unusual.”
Comic 2 Frame 2: Main Character Lee is now standing infront of the bean bag chair looking rather angry. She angrly requests “Oh brother dear would you mind comming closer for just a second.” Male friend Leo looks like he's about to dart with a terified look on his face as he yells “Oh Shit! Not again!”
Comic 2 Frame 3: Change scene. Scene is now in a kitchen setting with a large fridge in the very far back ground. In the foreground is Leo running while screaming “AHHHHHHHHH” followed close behind a very pissed off Lee Anne who is raging “I'll kill you!”

Comic 3 Frame 1: Reenter kitchen only this time more of a wide angle. In the fore ground is a table with two sodas on it. On the right side is a young girl with long dark brown hair named Julia. On the left side another young lady dressed all in black, who has black hair but her facial expressions seem to suggest she's a happy person. Her name is undecided. Gothic girl asks “I wonder what he did this time?” To which julia responds “Who knows, but we had better make sure that she doesn't kill him”.
Comic 3 Frame 2: Enter a living room scene with a couch being the pradominant piece of furniture in the room. Sitting on the couch is a baby sloth who seems to be very interested in his own claws. Underneath the couch is a still very scared looking Leo. Peering over the couch on the left side is the happy gothic looking girl who asks “What did you do?” To which Leo replies “How should i know?” Peering over on the right side of the couch is Julia who states. “Well knowing you, you deserved it.” To which Leo whimpers “Is she gone?”
Comic 3 Frame 3: Insert Main Character Lee Anne in some random room of the house holding a lead pipe. She mutters to herself “Where did he go? Leo needs to feel my pipey justice.”

“See what happens because of your weakness daughter of the Tourashena family? See how your father suffers because of you?”
These are the words I hear, as I regain conciousnes. Only to see a sight to horific to imagine. As I open my eyes I saw my father's skin was being ripped from his bones. His ravaged cries of anguish fill my ears as tears stream down my blood soaked face.
“Stop this, stop this right now!” I cried my voice comming out nothing more then a hoarse whisper.“
”Why don't you stop me you pathetic little worm.“ Sneered my tormenter. It was a horrible creature. It's eyes were the color of fresh blood, and they burned as the fires of hell. Its body was that of a young maiden, except the grotesque claws coming out of where it's fingers should be. Truely it was a horrific creature.
”I, I can't I'm too weak to defeat you.“ I cried as I struggled to atleast stand. Only to fall back down to the blood soaked ground.
”Then I shall make your torment eternal!“ Chortled the creature gripping my father's legs and ripping his body in half. The creature then droped both halfs to the ground emitting an ear piercing laugh.
It was at this moment i felt a great anger rise up in me. It wasn't anger at the creature for what it had done. It was anger at myself for how weak I was. Because I had let all of this happen. ”You monster, how could you do this?“ I hoarsly croaked as i slowly rose to my feet swaying back and forth
”Why thank you weakling.“ Chuckled the creature as it started to eat my father.
”Not you, I'm the monster. I allowed all of this to happen. I could have stopped it before it even started. I thought that if i didn't fight i could live a life of peace. I still don't know if fighting is right or not, but i will be damned if i'm going to allow my friends and family be tortured by the likes of you!“ I screamed as a fire filled my heart.
”Whats this i am feeling? Perhaps you will be able to put up a half decent fight after all.“ Mused the creature as it watched me one of my father's legs sticking out of its mouth.
”I am the cherry blossom fatale of the land of the golden grain. I am the last member of the gokeiken school of martial arts. More importantly I'm the one who is going to kill you!" I roared as i took the fighting stance of my legendary school. The fire that had filled my heart now exploded around me as I lept into the air.
GOKEIKEN SCHOOL OF MARTIAL ARTS LEGENDARY FINAL ATTACK…. ACCENDED PHOENIX BLAZING STRIKE OF THE DRAGON!
The surounding area became alight with flames of everything burning. And then there was only darkness.

Thank you for taking your time to read all through this. Though its not all that far into the story as written i would also be interested in throwing around the idea of putting my story in manga form.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon