Help, Support and Suggestions

Somthing Wonky happened last night
captainclover at 2:26PM, Feb. 17, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
More Wonkiness here:

“I kinda flipped out about this below…
I don't think all the bug errors are done. I clicked on the recent most quote from my comic Pwnd Randomness after it said the pages I updated two days ago were gone but that quote was still there. I got this (Image is kinda too big for forums):”
http://www.drunkduck.com/Pwnd_Randomness/gfx/quote%20error.PNG

i've seen that before.

ehhh… this is so irritating. i refuse to re-upload my stuff again until i know for SURE that it's not going to get deleted again. so i just keep checking the forums to see if people are still complaining, lol.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
skoolmunkee at 3:11PM, Feb. 17, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
More Wonkiness here:

“I kinda flipped out about this below…
I don't think all the bug errors are done. I clicked on the recent most quote from my comic Pwnd Randomness after it said the pages I updated two days ago were gone but that quote was still there. I got this (Image is kinda too big for forums):”
http://www.drunkduck.com/Pwnd_Randomness/gfx/quote%20error.PNG

If I am understanding this right, you are saying that you're clicking on a comment (which should take you to the page that comment is on) but getting an error because that page (and comment) doesn't exist anymore?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
ozoneocean at 3:22PM, Feb. 17, 2010
(online)
That would follow. That's not an error, just part of the left overs from a page that's gone missing. When he gets another comment that quote and link will go away
captainclover
ehhh… this is so irritating. i refuse to re-upload my stuff again until i know for SURE that it's not going to get deleted again. so i just keep checking the forums to see if people are still complaining, lol.
According to our programmers this issue has ended.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:47PM, Feb. 17, 2010
(offline)
Yeah with another quote the thing went away. But the page was there yesterday with the quote and then it just left overnight. Whatever. It's up again and I need to let it be. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved