Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Speedline Tutorial
caine1 at 7:59AM, June 1, 2007
(offline)
Ducks
Ever wanted to do speedlines in your drawing?
Ever looked for a speedline tutorial?
What? Was the link broken?
Of course, the answer is yes, the one tutorial at polykarbon.com that doesn't work is speedlines.
I needed it the other day so I dug out the file I downloaded and repackaged it into a nice and neat PDF form for downloading:

http://digicomxstudio.blogspot.com/2007/05/speedlines-tutorial.html

NOTE: This tutorial was created by the fine folks at polykarbon.com, I'm taking no credit and only reposting it so the valuable info will be available for the masses again.
http://digicomxstudio.blogspot.com
Digital comics being made (soon)…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
gothelin at 8:46AM, June 1, 2007
(offline)
Errr….did they give you permission to do that?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
skoolmunkee at 12:41PM, June 1, 2007
(online)
He isn't claiming credit for it, he's just making available what isn't because of a broken link. Because it's a broken link, it's probably unintentional that it isn't available. Something that was deliberarely removed is a different story. The redistribution of things that are posted on the internet is pretty difficult to control anyway - I figure if it's publicly posted and someone re-posts it, giving credit, and they don't get complaints from the originator, it's fine with me. :)

Maybe someone should email whoever runs polycarbon and tell them the link is broken, though. :)
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM
glenfx at 9:28PM, June 1, 2007
(online)
wow, its been about 6 years I didnt hear about the site polykarbon ^__^. It brought me some good memories.

Though the tutorials havent changed and there isnt anything new :/.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved