Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Standard Intro
Anonymous at 8:16PM, Jan. 20, 2006
(offline)
Hello everyone. As you can tell, I'm new, so I thought I might as introduce myself. The name's Darkside5000, or just Darkside for short. My real name is, well, I can't reveal that yet. Maybe some other time. Anyhow, I joined this forum/host site in order to see how my comic is (as selfish as that sounds, it's the truth.) So please, if you would, read my comic when you have the time. It starts here. I'll try to update when I can, but there may be days when some things have to come first (i.e. High School)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Darkside5000 at 8:17PM, Jan. 20, 2006
(offline)
Sup?
Hello everyone. As you can tell, I'm new, so I thought I might as introduce myself. The name's Darkside5000, or just Darkside for short. My real name is, well, I can't reveal that yet. Maybe some other time. Anyhow, I joined this forum/host site in order to see how my comic is (as selfish as that sounds, it's the truth.) So please, if you would, read my comic when you have the time. It starts here. I'll try to update when I can, but there may be days when some things have to come first (i.e. High School)

Ahem, sorry, looks as though I didn't log-in.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon