Help, Support and Suggestions

Stats Question
Macattack at 10:32AM, Sept. 15, 2010
(online)
Hey all. I searched for someone who may have already asked this question but couldn't find anyone, and then didn't really know where to put it so I decided to put it in the random category! “Kind of like my filing techniques”

Anyways, I was just curious if anyone knew how the stats thing was judged in your comic preferences… Specifically the part that says “You are ranked #_____ out of comic strip and #_____ of comic overall. I thought it was the same as the top 10 comics slot thing but if I browse comics based on readers I find mine is missing from where it should be.

Anyways, it's really not a serious ”MY COMIC GOT DELETED AND MY COMPUTER BLEW UP" kind of question, I was just curious if there was any method to the madness

Peace

Mac
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
DAJB at 1:08AM, Sept. 16, 2010
(online)
It is the same method as is used for the Top 10 slots. But it's not based on actual readers (despite what it says!) It's based on the previous seven days pageviews.

Or, more accurately, “unique pageviews” which nets out things like page refreshing etc.

No idea why your comic isn't showing up in the Browse function though. Check that the Tone, Type and Update parameters are all set to “Any”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM
Macattack at 10:52AM, Sept. 17, 2010
(online)
Thanks DAJB, I think I did… I'm probably just not too observant. Ah well, probably one of those things I'll figure out 5 years from now
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved