Networking & Community Projects*

Storyline Writer looking for artist for Graphic Novel(s)
Veritas at 6:49PM, Jan. 29, 2008
(offline)
Hello all,

My name is Mike Schmitz, and my gift is Ideation. Honestly, Ideas are what I'm best at. I know it sounds a tad bit egotistical, and it might be, but that “gift” is the reason I'm here today.

I have plenty of storylines rolling around in my head, but none so perfect for a graphic novel as the one I wish to present towards any artist willing to give me a chance. Now, I say Graphic novel because after the story is finished, I don't necessarily wish to keep on adding to the plot just to keep it going. I focus on a real, in-depth story, not filler arcs everywhere.

With that in mind, I wish to ask the help of an artist who is willing to sit down with me every week and create an amazing story capable of great things. I would wish the art have a more serious( meaning not cartoon-like) tone, but I'm willing to look at all examples of art, knowing that everyone has something to bring to the table!

Regards and blessings to all,
Mike Schmitz.

.:EDIT:.
I almost forgot my contact info. The best way to contact me is via email, with media12inc@gmail.com. I use Yahoo and Live Messenger, both having the above account name(live is @hotmail).
PQ me if you wish, even leave a reply on this board. However, for a personal conversation, IM/email is the best road to follow.
Red Rover, Red Rover,
Send Death Right Over…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon