Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Strange facts about you
skoolmunkee at 3:23AM, Dec. 21, 2008
(offline)
Ironscarfs Ghost
Edit: I saw Skool's real photo. Wow……….!

Fact about Ironscarf- he's a liar! Wait, that's not so strange…

Wait I thought of one. I have to have bedsheet wrinkles inbetween my toes before I am comfortable enough to go to sleep.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
Senshuu at 6:34AM, Dec. 21, 2008
(offline)
More facts!

- I am a Libra/Fire Tiger
- I only eat spoon-things with a teaspoon
- I hate plastic utensils
- I hate sporks, also (but metal sporks would be awesome somehow)
- My lucky numbers are 7, 9, and 23!

Also, who can't read when they're 3? When do kids normally start reading?
:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Bittenbymonk at 11:29AM, Dec. 21, 2008
(offline)
I once bench pressed the MOON.
my preferred artistic medium is actually sculpture!
I'm a libra, means I get the least interesting starsign picture in the paper.
I regularly buy the daily mail in order to do the crossword.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 2:37PM, Dec. 21, 2008
(offline)
Skoolmunkee
Fact about Ironscarf- he's a liar! Wait, that's not so strange…

You defaced my favourite webpage?! How could you?????

Come January, Terry will be replaced by George W. Bush!

Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Ozoneocean at 8:49PM, Dec. 21, 2008
(online)
Strange fact about me:
I'm almost always right.
When you agree with me, you're almost always right too.
When you disagree, you're almost always wrong.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
imshard at 12:33AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
Weird facts about me…

I have visited all regions of the North American continent. I was raised in 6 states, and now live in Oklahoma. I go by the nicknames Shard, Gumbi, and Mr. Stretch. I first went to college on a National Merit scholarship, and my bachelors degree was in music. I used to play violin professionally until a freak car accident involving a garbage truck and a city bus in Seattle. I've had a lifetime of various injuries and trauma resulting in 76% of my ligamental structure being destroyed or crippled. I have to put my shoulders, left elbow, right hip, both ankles, and two ribs back into place every morning when I wake up. I am right handed even though I was born left-handed. I now work in a call center taking executive escalations for major clients, with associates degrees in computer sciences and sociology. I plan on returning to school to become a psychiatrist despite having had two careers already.

Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:58PM
Ozoneocean at 1:28AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
You're still wrong lefty :)
skoolmunkee at 3:42AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Strange fact about me:
I'm almost always right.
When you agree with me, you're almost always right too.
When you disagree, you're almost always wrong.
What happens when someone agrees to disagree?
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
Ozoneocean at 4:08AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
My eyes bug out, my hat flies off my head, and steam come out of my ears. :(
Also, my moustache uncurls…
seventy2 at 4:59AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
i know things that others dont, that have rocked the very fondations of my beliefs, and more than likely would rattle your cages as well. (non-religious related)
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Faliat at 8:52AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
Peipei
I'm ambidextrous (My grandmother used to make me write with my right hand while I was left handed. I don't know if it was a superstition thing, because she was really superstitious at that time. Don't walk around with one shoe, black cats etc.) Oh, and I click my nails together alot…Does that count? That's about all I can think of :p.
I used to be ambidextrous until I had an accident on my bike when I was 10. My left wrist has been playing up ever since. But more often in recent years. I'm gonna try and see if those bandages boxers wear will help me out with the support I need for it.

I'm a snake fanatic but I'm scared of spiders and babies up to the age of 1!

When I wasn't long born I freaked the nurses out because I was able to lift up my head and turn it over while I was getting changed. Newborns aren't supposed to be able to do that. Even though I was late by a few days. I also frequently undid my swaddling so I could look at my fingers despite most other babies that age not being able to do that either. Also there was a bit of a scare when I was being born in that the doctors couldn't read my heartbeat very well. They all got worried about me for nothing, as I was just holding the umbilical cord!

When I was a toddler I used to make up stories on the spot to tell my mum. In nursery/kindergarten I learned to make my own books.

I made my very first animation when I was seven. It was a stop-frame animation with several Sylvanian Families. I made several of these films up to the age of 13.

I spoke in a scouse accent up to the age of eight. I can switch back and forth between both my main accents at will. But nowadays I use a combination of the two.

My earliest memories are from when I was one. And I can often remember facts about my early childhood that even my parents don't remember. As well as some of the degrading things I had to do. Like getting potty trained…

I've got more but for now I'll just put on one more.

Both my toes and hands aren't symmetrical. My ring finger on my left hand is shorter than my index finger, while it's the opposite on my right hand. And on my feet my smallest toe on one is considerably shorter than the other. Though that might be because of an accident I had when I was 12 involving a kitchen wall and a carton of pineapple juice…

But I've said some of these things before…

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
angel_of_darkness at 3:08PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
My middle fingers aren't aligned. On my right hand, my middle finger is slightly bent to the right while the one on my left hand is bent to the left…I have no idea how this even happened O_o
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Croi Dhubh at 10:04PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
I was in a vehicle accident so horrific, California Highway Patrol didn't want to go up to my car because they thought I was smashed and dead inside. I was, in fact, actually making sure others involved in the accident were doing alright and calling 911 on someone else's cell phone. To top it all off? I don't remember doing any of it and I didn't break single bone. I was told by CHP at home the day after it happened. The guy wanted to see how I was after being shocked I survived it all.

Yes, I have pictures.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Ozoneocean at 1:52AM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
FACT: I have fantastic hair.
Chernobog at 11:29AM, Dec. 23, 2008
(offline)
The little toe on my feet are horned.

Was impaled around age 8. Never went to a hospital for it.

Abnormal blood temperature of 94.1

I am a Lymes carrier and cannot donate blood.

Until this past summer when I got a 2 day fever, I had not been sick with anything in over 5 years.

I walk on my toes near exclusively when I'm not wearing footwear. It just feels natural. I incorporate this quality in the main character of my comic.

Was witness to the murder of my neighbor as a teenager.

Never been stung by bees/wasps/etc.

Received a profound vision when I was 7 which became the defining factor of my life. Since then, I have been waiting for the day to fulfill the vision as well as understand it. Beyond that mentioning, I am not allowed to talk about it.

I came to my mother in a dream and was born some months after. I was also a 10 month pregnancy instead of 9.

I believe the greatest and most powerful legacy anyone can leave the world is not their offspring, but their ideas, stories, and thoughts. All of today's people live in the guidance of yesteryear's shadow. That is true influence.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
seventy2 at 7:27PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
i'm afraid of puppets and clowns.

cant watch “it” “labrynth”, “dead silence”

and others…

also, chernobog's avatar slightly scares me.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Croi Dhubh at 7:57PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(offline)
Chernobog
Abnormal blood temperature of 94.1
No shit, you too? Mine isn't that low, however. I run at 96.2, so when I have a fever, it's usually a lot worse than people think
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Ozoneocean at 9:16PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
I have X-ray vision.
warefish at 11:18PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
Chernobog
Was witness to the murder of my neighbor as a teenager.
Holy s#$tf%&k! That must've been traumatising.
—————————————–

Another fact about me: I was with my twin sister (we were 7 years old) in the back seat of our family car (which was parked outside a preschool) when some guy broke open the front car door on the passenger side, grabbed my mother's bag and ran off. My parents weren't in the car at the time, they were in the preschool to pick up my younger sister. It took me and my twin sis about ten minutes to realise that we had just witnessed a theft.

One more fact about me: I have a twin sister.
—————————————–
ozoneocean
I have X-ray vision.
Hey! So does my ass!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
Ozoneocean at 12:24AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
warefish
Hey! So does my ass!
Liar. You don't have a donkey. And even if you did, how would you know what it saw?

Meanwhile, I can see people's undies through their clothes.
warefish at 1:59AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Liar. You don't have a donkey. And even if you did, how would you know what it saw?
Nononono. Nooooooooooooooo. I meant my wife. Her name is Ass. And her eyes are always shiny and red. It's a great look during Christmas… ;)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:46AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
I'm a little botanaphobic except for trees.
I only drink water and OJ((Milk only goes with ceral))
I'm deadly scared of locus..loci…locuses?
I can't tell with an instrument is toned or not
I have 12 cats
I used to have a speech impendiment, that sometimes comes back
I'm scared of hieghts and lizards all because of one event((which will be put into my comic))
For some reason the number 69 has been appearing alot to me. I do a math problem bam 69 I roll a six sided dice 3 three times and got 69. My life always go to 69 in video games and card games. Also I get 666 alot in card games :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Ozoneocean at 6:16AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
warefish
And her eyes are always shiny and red. It's a great look during Christmas… ;)
No, that's the flash photography you silly monkey :)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I have 12 cats
You are a good person! ^_^

One thing about me, not so silly this time-
I seem to be good with animals; wild or domestic, birds, kangaroos, horses, goats, whatever. I seem to be good at handling them and getting them to trust me. No special reason for it, I just tend to be good at reading their moods and predicting their actions from their body language.

…could be because I'm Aussie… I better not try it on stingrays then. :(
Aghammer at 6:36AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(offline)
12 cats? Wow, that's a lot of kittie litter! 69, hmm.. I wonder what that means? :) Also, I have a slight, annoying speak impediment that I am able to hide most of the time, so I know how you feel :D

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm a little botanaphobic except for trees.
I only drink water and OJ((Milk only goes with ceral))
I'm deadly scared of locus..loci…locuses?
I can't tell with an instrument is toned or not
I have 12 cats
I used to have a speech impendiment, that sometimes comes back
I'm scared of hieghts and lizards all because of one event((which will be put into my comic))
For some reason the number 69 has been appearing alot to me. I do a math problem bam 69 I roll a six sided dice 3 three times and got 69. My life always go to 69 in video games and card games. Also I get 666 alot in card games :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
JoannaSlinky at 8:37AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(offline)
I don't like getting unexpected phone calls…

Which is annoying, as I can't reasonably ask people to send advance warning by postcard or email :)

I wish my phone had a really apologetic-sounding ringtone, that starts off with a discreet throat-clearing - “ahem” - and then scales up to a normal summons if I try to ignore it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
kyupol at 9:09AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
I'm a reptoid.

And I work for the CIA, ISI, and Mossad.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Ozoneocean at 3:14PM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
kyupol
I'm a reptoid.
You have no penis. Poor lizard Kyupol :(
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:49PM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
So much kittie litter…..so much >.O

I had no idea about reptoids.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
warefish at 4:37PM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
I can dislocate my jaw.

lba at 4:57PM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
I found out something about myself recently in regards to a twin. Apparently I was supposed to have one, who died in the womb. Somehow other people knew about this but I didn't and have used it to explain away a lot of my more erratic and odd actions and behaviors throughout my life.

I just maintain that there is absolutely nothing odd about taking your shoe off, putting it over your hand and studying it thoroughly in a public place to draw from or talking to said shoe when people start giving you funny looks for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon