Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Studio killed the ...Manga-io star
TwilightPrincess90 at 11:24AM, Nov. 19, 2006
(offline)
Um yeah that title was a really bad rip off of that one song Video killed the radio star. Ahem anyways…I'm having a problem with manga studio. Whenever I upload a page of my comic and make the adjustmant to it such as brightness and contrast the final result always end up with manga studio making all the lines incredibly thick, I tried not adjusting the brightness and such and the lines still became huge Godzilla lines. Can anyone help me adjust these lines and explain it to me in the easiest way because I am lost in stupidville!

Sincerly,
Twilight
Really cool prisma colours- $50
Really cool inking pens- $3
Really cool leather
bound sketchbook- $ 10
Drawing many yaoi filled pages!
PRICELESS!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
deletedbyrequest03 at 7:48PM, Nov. 19, 2006
(offline)
Uh, are you saying the lines are suddenly thick when you upload it, or when you draw, the lines are too thick?

This year, school's full of BS!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
TwilightPrincess90 at 8:09AM, Nov. 20, 2006
(offline)
thick when uploaded
Really cool prisma colours- $50
Really cool inking pens- $3
Really cool leather
bound sketchbook- $ 10
Drawing many yaoi filled pages!
PRICELESS!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
ShadowsMyst at 10:47AM, Nov. 20, 2006
(online)
*blink blink*

Okay, that is REALLY strange because when you upload it technically nothing should happen to it unless there is some kind of resizing thing going on with the duck. If the page size is physically too large, some places will resize your work, but I don't think that happens here. ( but don't quote me on it..)

I always export high rez out of manga studio and prepare the image for the web via photoshop. I've never actually tried to export a webready page from mangastudio and upload it, but I'll give it a whirl and tell you what I learn.

It might help me troubleshoot this if you could list exactly the steps you go through to export your page and upload. List each step and don't leave anything out and I can try to reproduce the problem you are having.

Do you have this problem with other upload services? Like deviantart or photobucket?

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved