Random Discussion

Super Tofu Boy!
crocty at 3:41PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
(Yeah this is a game, but it's mostly funny because of Peta's bullshit, so WTH it is)
I'm sure you've all heard of Super Meat Boy! Actually you probably haven't. But Peta have, and this is their response!
http://features.peta.org/super-meat-boy-parody/
Short of being a ripoff of the flash version of super meat boy, this game is really shitty and has dodgy controls. Also the tips they give you are gold.
red meat can lead to impotence, obesity, and lose of girlfriend
A dress made of raw rotting animal flesh would smell horrible and attract maggots
Oh, also, Super Meat Boy isn't even a sentint slab of meat, he's just a boy with no skin, so nice research there Peta. Also nice research is the fact the creator used to work as an animal control officer.

Not that that will stop them from being retarded.
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Hero at 3:47PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Ya know, when they did that whole cooking mama from hell thing, the creators of the game were more mystified than anything, considering Cooking Mama offers many vegetarian and Vegan recipes.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
Product Placement at 6:38PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Is it possible for the creators of meatboy to sue Peta for plagiarism? Not that I care that much about the legal side of the copyright rules, but any chance to put that silly group on the other side of the courtroom is a fine idea in my books.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
crocty at 6:59PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Is it possible for the creators of meatboy to sue Peta for plagiarism? Not that I care that much about the legal side of the copyright rules, but any chance to put that silly group on the other side of the courtroom is a fine idea in my books.
Actually I just looked it up, turns out the creator loves that they did that, for the free publicity. He even signed up on the peta forums under alts to pedal it to peta. Gotta say he's thought this through.

Also tofuboy is now playable in the actual game.

Ah man, he trolled Peta hard.
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Product Placement at 8:07PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
crocty
Also tofuboy is now playable in the actual game.

This will do nicely.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Hawk at 1:33PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
PETA has reached a special status in my life that makes me want to do the opposite of everything they say. They always dripping with hypocrisy and overreaction. Plus, I like meat.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
blindsk at 7:48PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
It's almost like they never played the game. Maybe they just saw the word “Meat” in the title and therefore labeled it as an abomination to the world. As Hawk said, an overreaction.

This whole situation is hilarious. I love the team's response to it all. Just like the video shows, the new “tofu boy” that they added as an unlockable character is completely useless. You can't even finish a level with him!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
shadowysilence at 10:59PM, Jan. 8, 2011
(offline)
HAHA! I didn't realize PETA had made another parody. I myself am part of PETA, just not the same one…

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
HippieVan at 7:07AM, Jan. 9, 2011
(online)
Ugh, I hate when PETA does stupid crap(a lot). Protecting animals from harm is an awesome cause, and when they act so ridiculous it just gets the kind of reaction that Hawk has. I'd love to see a Reasonable People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals group.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Aurora Moon at 7:24PM, Jan. 9, 2011
(offline)
Hippie Van
Ugh, I hate when PETA does stupid crap(a lot). Protecting animals from harm is an awesome cause, and when they act so ridiculous it just gets the kind of reaction that Hawk has. I'd love to see a Reasonable People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals group.

there is, they're called the SPCA.
http://hspca.convio.net/site/PageNavigator/homepage_new

yeah, their cause sounds similar to PETA… however the major difference is the fact that they:
1) don't act so batshit crazy
2) actually don't mind people eating animals, or even keeping animals… just as long as such things are done humanely and painlessly.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Zad at 6:08PM, Jan. 13, 2011
(online)
I'm not going to lie; the Cooking Mama parody is hella fun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved