Fightsplosion!

Support FS!
Zwuh at 7:49PM, Aug. 13, 2006
(offline)
Now that I have internet back I can make this…

THE FIGHTSPLOSION! SUPPORT THREAD!

Want to support the tournament? Have a burning desire to participate in some way? Want your character included somehow? Too slow for the INCREDIBLY FAST sign-up?

Well then look no further! This is your thread! Post here if you want to:

1. Join in the fighting as a substitute for anyone who drops out.

2. Appear in the non-battle sections of FS.

Either way, post your character and any information you feel is necessary, as well as an indication of your intent to be a sub if applicable. Also, if you are okay with other people using your character in their pages, say that too! Its always really cool when characters cross over as much as possible.

A note from the other thread: You don't have to have a comic to enter and it doesn't have to be a character from your comic either. It must be an original creation though. (no sprites)
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:02PM
Zwuh at 11:29PM, Aug. 13, 2006
(offline)
On behalf of Captain Jim…

(Too lazy to log in)

Backup character!

Captain Jim at 9:02AM, Aug. 14, 2006
(online)
Thank you very much,Zwuh.

I also migh have a security gurad character.(THE SECURITY EMO!)

-EDIT-

Security Guard needed?(Feel Free to Use in Your Pages)

<—- This image is broken, but I support Riot

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Zwuh at 11:52AM, Aug. 14, 2006
(offline)
Just for reference and so that everyone gets a fair go, if everyone could stick to including only one character (two if you must). That way we can get people mingling and make this a real collab thing! :D
Captain Jim at 11:54AM, Aug. 14, 2006
(online)
Okay,I think I'll take out Techpod, and stick with Emo as a security guard.Is that okay?

Zwuh at 11:58AM, Aug. 14, 2006
(offline)
Whatever you like, Jim. 8)
Zwuh at 12:16PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(offline)
Um… are you saying you're dropping out of the tournament? :S

Any reason for this beyond wanting to let someone in? Because I'm sure these guys don't want you to just quit. :shock:
Captain Jim at 12:51PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(online)
Yeah,Swiff.I was looking forward to seeing you fight.So don't just give in ;_;

The mediocre one at 1:50PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(offline)

Name: Jasper

Sex: ??? Male, maybe

Race: Specter

Weight: 80 pounds

Height: Three feet give or take

Weapon of Choice: Ectoplasmic Metamorphic Weaponry (can turn his “Hands” into swords, or make a big ol’ knife appear, not god moded so he can summon it in someone’s throat, I’m not that stupid.), or the Deathmallow (Marshmallow that has been left out so long it’s as hard as steel.)

Special Abilities: E.M.W., precision Marshmallow skills, Low center of gravity. Further, he is rather agile with E.M.W.’s but even E.M.W.’s have a breaking point. Also has general Ectoplasm control, once again don’t worry I’m not stupid.

Weaknesses: Can’t use E.M.W. to make shields, and does not work at speed of thought. Not too strong. Breaks down crying at the word “Poptart”. Also will lose E.M.W. in the presence of any and all forms of chocolate

Personality: Spacey and insecure, very strange. Talks to himself sometimes. Seems to have many mental instabilities.

History of character: Twenty four years ago James lost his virginity to a cactus. We don’t care about him. About six years ago, however in a mental institution in far away Alabama, Jasper Bodine was a murderous sociopath locked up for the rest of his (rather short) life. He had a pet dog that would visit him from time to time, that he called Poptart, it’s real name was Red, but we don’t care about that either. Well one day, Poptart ceased showing up, and Jasper’s condition worsened, he became more aggressive, and then would suddenly slip into major depression. Eventually the sadness calloused over, and James began to tear at the walls of his room, the institution finally put him down (from long range).
In the meantime James was shanked with a vanilla wafer. We still don’t care about him.
Now, Jasper has returned as a specter, with a murderous disposition. He was pressured into joining the competition by Harold, a magician who told him he might find Poptart if he won.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
The mediocre one at 1:52PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(offline)
Don't quit man, you got the spot, you deserve the spot, you keep the spot, or I'll shank you with a poptart.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
alejkhan at 3:18PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(online)
Swiif_Jester
Lol, fine if they don't want me to just quit I guess I will stay in. I just wanted to be fair ya know?

As much as I admire your kind intentions, I was REALLY REALLY looking forward to doing battle with you. So yeah, I do hope you are actually not quitting and are making intro pages as I type this. But of course, it is your decision, and if you do have other good reasons for quitting, then so be it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
Captain Jim at 9:03PM, Aug. 14, 2006
(online)
…where would I put a comic about my Scurity Guard character?

Zwuh at 12:02AM, Aug. 15, 2006
(offline)
Post a thread with some sort of appropriate name, and put them in there. Then people can put RELATED comics in there with it if they want to pick up your story threads. :D

Just to be clear: I'm suggesting that RA and Jim make separate threads for their comics, unless the bartender and guard are planning on schmoozing. ;)
Master Loki at 9:08PM, Aug. 15, 2006
(offline)

<b>I would like Azriel to be a sub and pretty much anyone can use him if they like, I’d just like to get him in here, so backup… anything really. </b>
Name: Azriel “Euryale” aka Azzie
Race: Gorgon Dog
Human – 3'4
Abilities: Azriel, being a child really doesn't have many skills to begin with, however, he isn't exactly a normal child. He is a dog with the ability to take the form of a human (don't get this mistaken the other way around), so while his mind matures fast like his dog form, he is still a little bit immature like any ordinary child.

Azriel's main skill is the ability to take a human form, or anything inbetween, whether it be mostly dog or mostly human.

Azriel has an inbred ability to petrify with a bite, though being just a kid and pretty much a peace-loving kid, he doesn't really use it unless he feels extremely threatened or harassed.

Weapon: Pretty much he is his own walking time bomb.

Personality: Azriel is immature like any child, just a little bit more intelligent than most. He is a bit of a whiner, cries a lot and also has a tendency to over exaggerate things. Being almost mute, he doesn't say more than a word or two, when he can, and often expresses his feelings through physical things, be it a punch or a sob. He loves to make friends though, but he does have a more fierce side that most kids aren't expected to have.

History: Azriel is a demibreed, one of the animals of myth that have the ability to take a human form. Slowly their numbers have been depleting as the human population grows, and many have taken to interbreeding with different animal species of their own kind. The offspring usually is defected, trapped in a form that is a mix between the animal and human form of their parents.

It is an issue that has been raging for quite some time, as the full breeds slowly disappear. Azriel, is one of the first to have been born as a ‘full child’ with two different parents. Why it occurred was unknown, and all that is known of his lineage is that he is a child of the distinct traits of the Gorgon dogs. Just like its name, Azriel possesses the ability to petrify by releasing a serum in his bite. The serum itself doesn’t effect him because the antidote, is backed up saliva in his throat. However, just like many Gorgons, he is a most of the time a mute, because parts of his throat have become petrified. However, sometimes he does find the ability to talk, usually only a word or two, or a sound.

Azriel is one of many children who were bought from their mothers before their birth and delivered to the customer after birth. The one who purchased him was Lady Jisai, who keot his birth a secret, seeing as Azriel was quite the miraculous child. He was extremely intelligent his mind maturing like the dog he was, but not suffering from any defects that other interbred children had.

Azriel is completely obedient to his adopted mother, and she often times uses Azriel’s childish demeanor and yet his warrior ferocity to her work’s advantage. She is searching for a cure to the demibreeds interbred problem, and sends Azriel off to find and study many people, particularly those with unusual traits and powers and to petrify those that are rather interesting. And for this little tyke, his mother is everything and failure is not an option – even if that means running away and pretending like he could have beaten you up if he wanted to.

Such jobs have sent Azriel to Fightsplosion to seek the combatants and to take any bodies back that are particularily of use.

Weakness: Azriel is just a kid, getting hit too much causes him to cry, getting knocked over causes him to cry. Man, he is only eight, what do you expect? However, failure isn't an option to him, so he will do all it takes to win, even if that means childish foul play.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Zwuh at 1:08PM, Aug. 17, 2006
(offline)
A reminder to those who want to participate/support this wonder we call Fightsplosion: The more people that vote on battle outcomes the smoother the tournament goes! Make sure those you think deserve to move on don't fall out!

edit: Also, if you have a character then use them! Make some pages about random (non-battle) events around the tournament grounds, do spectator pages for your favourite battles, other things! Feel free to include other (non-occupied, for continuity's sake) characters from around the tourney. If you're worried someone may not approve, then ask them first, but generally you can put anyone else you like in your pages. :D
The mediocre one at 7:18PM, Aug. 18, 2006
(offline)
okay, let's see if I can get the image for my guy to work,

I have no idea what to do, so if anyone could tell me that, it woudl be great.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
draxenn at 10:18PM, Aug. 18, 2006
(online)
I would love to be a secondary combattant should the need arise, but in the meantime, I think i'll do a few comics as a supporter of the FS.

If you haven't read about him in my comic, check out the link below…for Garazoul, demon of former penultimate power will be arriving soon! =D
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Zwuh at 1:24AM, Aug. 25, 2006
(offline)
Okay guys, a message to all “supporters” about a WONDERFUL OPPURTUNITY!

Swiif Lee has disappeared off the face of Fightsplosion. Perhaps he was taking a run around the grounds and forgot we were in space, maybe he got drunk and tried to sex Security Emo. Whatever the case, we need a new fighter! And fast!

I'll be picking the new contestant randomly from all of those who have posted here indicating their intentions, unless anyone is unable to (such as Stain). I'll also PM them to make sure they know. Probably let people know early tomorrow.
draxenn at 2:13AM, Aug. 25, 2006
(online)
…Gleee!!
. o O ( Evil )
Anonymous at 1:43PM, Aug. 25, 2006
(offline)
I'll do some, since I just saw this.

This is Gabe, an Ice Yetti of the Yuugi Mountain Tribe.

Weight: About 1000lbs
Height:13'6"
Fighting Style: He's big. He doesn't need weapons. He pretty much hits or squeezs things until they stop moving.
Special Attributes: His fur remains a cool -25 degrees Fahrenheit. It's thick enough to withstand normal bladed or blunt weapons. His breath can freeze opponents, but he rarely resorts to such tricks. His claws are fairly sharp. He doesn't like warm climates (understandably). His fur is flamable, though it is tough to ignite.
Aditional Notes: He can't run fast, but he is an agile fighter. Has been known to go berzerk on occasion.

Also, there is Jonas

Jonas is an un-cyber'd Human from the year 3206

Weight: 165lbs
Height: 5;11"
Fighting Style: Quick and agile. Can dodge a punch from any direction. Doesn't know how to deal with swords (rare in his time). Usually shoots people when given the oppurtunity.
Special Attributes: Low-light vision (can see fine in the dark). Not very bright normally, but is mentaly quick in combat.
Aditional Notes: Always armed to the teeth with more weapons than seems physically possible.

Both characters can be used in any way you need them, and I'd be willing to sub with either if neccessary.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Zwuh at 3:43AM, Aug. 26, 2006
(offline)
Through random selection, the fighter subbing in for Swiif Lee is… GABE (PaintChips).

Check the fight thread for more information.
alejkhan at 12:08PM, Aug. 26, 2006
(online)
Yay! I have an opponent!!!

Looking forward to your intro pages, PaintChips! Oh, and a good fight, of course.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
Comicmasta at 10:19AM, Aug. 27, 2006
(offline)
congrats Gabe.
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
Atom Apple at 6:11AM, Sept. 7, 2006
(online)

Name: Josef Stalin
Race: Human
Height: Sources say freakin short

Personality: His temper is almost as short as him. For real. Though he's now a criminal mastermind he still longs for the days of leadership.

History: Nobody really knows how this mutated version of the infamous dictator… appeared. The most popular theory is that he beat Satan in a game of Go Fish and was set free from Hell. Satan constantly taunts him and now he grows backwards.
Abilities: Being evil. Yeah….
Weaknesses: Well, you could probably crush him with a step… also his hair is like a giant handle to swing him around… and stuff.
Weapon: Anything portable he could fit in his pockets including guns gernades and the sort. Also has a large array of WMDs that he could easily signal at any time.

By the way, you can use him… and stuff… and I'll be a sub… and stuff…
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
Locoma at 8:48PM, Sept. 17, 2006
(online)
hahhahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Stalin always make me laught
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Atom Apple at 9:08PM, Sept. 17, 2006
(online)
My goal is to turn him into a likeable character. Hard for an ex-dictator guy.
Locoma at 10:13PM, Sept. 17, 2006
(online)
oh, I like him already
the SD look and the shading made him really cute
does he have a comic page or something already?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Atom Apple at 6:24AM, Sept. 18, 2006
(online)
Planning on it. I'm gonna get another character up here soon, too.
draxenn at 10:25PM, Sept. 21, 2006
(online)
You can put it in here if you like or make your own thread, it's up to you.
. o O ( Evil )
Atom Apple at 12:54PM, Sept. 23, 2006
(online)
You can post it in the match you're watching.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved