MAFIA... and other forum games

Sure Fire Win: Losers' Club (signups thread)
Nako at 8:23PM, June 25, 2010
(online)
Are any of you into forum RPGs? I've been wanting to start one… (As much as I hate to admit it, Dungeons and Ducks finally convinced me to start a forum RPG here. Weeeeeeee!!!)

Okay, this is the second forum RPG that I made/started. The first one has the title, “Playing With Fire”. It involves sentient guns that want to take over the world and it is looking for people/going to be played in another forum. You can PQ me if you want to play that here in DrunkDuck as well. If there are at least 5 of you who PQ about wanting to play it, then I will consider it.

Anyway, this is the signups thread. A separate game thread will be created when people sign up and stuff. Take note that most of the details below are given by my character, not me.

————————————————-

“ARE YOU WHAT IS DEEMED A LOSER?

THEN JOIN THE LOSERS' CLUB!

WHAT HAVE YOU TO LOSE?”

- poster for Sure Fire Win: Losers' Club

————————————————-

Hello there! My name is Neil, and welcome to Sure Fire Win: Losers' Club.

I founded this organization because I want to show the world the significance of people who lose. How can there be winners if there are no losers? That's why we're here, to make sure there are people who win! (We wholeheartedly accept financial donations, and even the loss of your morality (although we cannot take it nor use it for our own), for our “losing” services. Oh wait, I make this look like a cult or something… Oh well, too late to take it back now!)

I am so thrilled to meet you! Oh, but before anything else, please fill out this simple form to make it official. *smiles*

*your picture*

Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want):

Gender (I know you might say I might be sexist or what, but what if there is a need for clarity?):

Reason(s) for being called a “loser”:

What made you interested in joining this organization?

Any special thing that you have that could contribute to the success of this organization?

One more thing… alignment? (I am just so curious about this one.)

————————————————-

Oh so rude of me! Here is an example of a filled-out form done by yours truly.

(sorry if it's not colored…)

Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want): Neil

Age (it can be your real age or not): 20 (or at least I look it)

Gender (I know you might say I might be sexist or what, but what if there is a need for clarity?): male

Occupation: (online) college student (majoring in Computer Science), owner of Rainbow Afro Dragon (This is a game enthusiasts' shop. I buy and sell action figures, trading cards, trading card games, POGs, slinkys, all varieties of Rubik's cubes from 2x2x2 to 7x7x7, etc. My real treasures, though, are the retro video games, may they be handheld, console, or in arcade machines. I also hold some mini gaming meets here, and by the way, I have Wi-Fi.), and also the founder of the Losers' Club

Reason(s) for being called a “loser”: love for retro video games and not being meme-savvy despite being familiar with the use of the Internet

- Firstly and lastly, I founded this organization! I, of course, am interested in my own work and in the improvement of my status as “loser”.

Any special thing that you have that could contribute to the success of this organization?
- Other than my initiative to actually form an organization for the species of humans called “losers”? Hm, I guess it would be my superior physical strength and agility hidden by my skinny build. But come on, how could that be helpful in this sort of organization?

One more thing… alignment?
- Chaotic Good

————————————————-

Alright! Here are some more details that are not given by my character!

- Post order will be based on joining order. If you decide to join in the middle of the game, just PQ me that you will post/have posted a sign-up thing, and I will notify you when it's your turn to post.

- If ever you think you can't post for your turn, you can “pass the baton” to the next person. PQ us (the next person and me) about it. The next person should somehow try to cover for the one who couldn't post.

- The whole thing will be somehow episodic, so if a “mission” is over or something, then let's all try to end it cleanly, and start the next one (or end it right then and there). At least with this setup, we're not obligated to let it go on forever.

- It's a storytelling thing, so please make sure your post drives the story forward and will not just be a restatement of someone else's. Just don't alter the characterization of other people's characters. You can somehow build on them, though.

————————————————-

Let's get this thing going!
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:12PM, June 26, 2010
(offline)
maybe. I quit out on dungeon and ducks cause I wasn't very good at keeping tabs and had too much going on but I'd like to try this.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Nako at 8:22AM, June 28, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
maybe. I quit out on dungeon and ducks cause I wasn't very good at keeping tabs and had too much going on but I'd like to try this.
Oh, ok. =^_^=

(I'm actually not expecting anyone to post here… It's a sort of test thread to see how people react to a roleplay thread here. But yeah, if there are people interested in this, why not do it? Hahaha. =^_^=)
Nya!
shirkersama at 11:20AM, June 28, 2010
(online)
I'm in for giving it another try.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Nako at 10:58PM, June 28, 2010
(online)
shirkersama
I'm in for giving it another try.
Weeeee! Yay! =^_^=
Nya!
same at 6:02AM, June 29, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master

The game quit out.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Mettaur at 8:12AM, June 29, 2010
(offline)
I joins in! Prepare yourself for a compulsive theif and pretty perverted perv! Yeeehaw!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Salsa at 9:59PM, June 29, 2010
(offline)
Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want): Jose Juan Salsa, Lord of the Mew

Gender (I know you might say I might be sexist or what, but what if there is a need for clarity?): male

Occupation: College student, Computer Science. Part time delivery driver for Jimmy John's

Reason(s) for being called a “loser”: the name came from high school when I said, “Other than you.” I am pretty much guaranteed to die during a mafia game, unless I'm GMing then everyone dies. I have even gotten ten page-views on a day I updated. I have never been on a date and all my mad science inventions fail.

What made you interested in joining this organization? See above, I am about as lost as you can get.

Any special thing that you have that could contribute to the success of this organization? Three words. Space-based weaponry

One more thing… alignment? (I am just so curious about this one.) What ever allows me to do this
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
shirkersama at 10:09PM, June 29, 2010
(online)

Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want): Jake

Gender (I know you might say I might be sexist or what, but what if there is a need for clarity?): Male

Reason(s) for being called a “loser”: Laziness, wearing a moogle hat named Mo and living in a cardboard box

What made you interested in joining this organization? Boredom.

Any special thing that you have that could contribute to the success of this organization? Nope.

One more thing… alignment? (I am just so curious about this one.) Chaotic Neutral
Meh
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:33AM, July 2, 2010
(offline)

Somewhere amidst that you can see my pretty mug.
(Taken from my art dump Crap2 by the way-yay to advertising!)

Name: Butthead(Mcguyver) …fine…Batman. (But of those I don't answer to I do answer to Joe. And four very annoying numbers.)
Reason is a loser: Lazy ass teenager.
Why join?: Bored as HELL.
Contribute anything?: No.
Alignment: The Internet.
Nako at 1:49AM, July 5, 2010
(online)
Oh, cool!

Hm, I should get to working on my character's picture now. =^_^=
Nya!
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:14PM, July 7, 2010
(offline)
Nako
Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want): Neil

…Did not know that…

and live thread, LIVE!
shirkersama at 9:16PM, July 7, 2010
(online)
Do we need the defibrillator?
Meh
Nako at 3:15AM, July 8, 2010
(online)
What the lolz?! What just happened? And why are you quoting my post, 1337 Master? My name is not Neil. It's my character's name. Ugh…

And where is Mettaur and his awesome character?! lol =^_^=

Should I start it now, or should I wait for the others who expressed their intention to join?
Nya!
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:09AM, July 8, 2010
(offline)
Start now rather than wait.
Nako at 7:10PM, July 9, 2010
(online)
I guess. =^_^=
Nya!
Mettaur at 1:07PM, July 10, 2010
(offline)
Name (it can be your real name or a codename if you want): Zachary

Age (it can be your real age or not): 15

Occupation: High-School Student, writer, and big-time gamer. Does professional pervert count for anything?
Reason(s) for being called a “loser”: RP'ing, pervert, and playing video games to an extreme. Oh, and I use the internet, in Red Country that's lookin weak. And I've peeked a fair share in my time…no, not at other peoples screens, you disgust me! No, at women, you monster!

- Well, I get bored easily, and I needed something to do. Also, fellow losers would make me feel accepted, maybe some of them play video games as I do. Also, there was a good chance some hot girls would be here, but I see none. But hell, I'll stay anyways!

- I'm a team player, great at video games, a writer in spare time, oh, and I have a map to all the girls this Spring.

One more thing… alignment?
- Chaotic Good
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon