Help, Support and Suggestions

Technical problems with the new design
Litindir at 6:49AM, Feb. 8, 2008
(offline)
I have been looking for a good thread about the new design of DrunkDuck, but I haven't found any so I had to start a new one. Sorry about that.

I am having a technical problem. When I open the main page, and sometimes when I open a comic page, I get the question if I want to download a file called 160x600.js. What is this file and what does it do? I suppose I need it for the webpage to function properly, but what exactly is it for?
And, as it seems I have to download it manually, where shall I put it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
therealtj at 7:07AM, Feb. 8, 2008
(online)
Litindir
I have been looking for a good thread about the new design of DrunkDuck, but I haven't found any so I had to start a new one. Sorry about that.

I am having a technical problem. When I open the main page, and sometimes when I open a comic page, I get the question if I want to download a file called 160x600.js. What is this file and what does it do? I suppose I need it for the webpage to function properly, but what exactly is it for?
And, as it seems I have to download it manually, where shall I put it?

I've been wondering the same thing. Ozone thinks it might be some crap from one of the ads. That, or Volte made a bug or something.
There's a chance it could be a virus, so I don't think we should download it until an admin knows.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Litindir at 8:03AM, Feb. 8, 2008
(offline)
Ah, so it's not my computer that is blocking the page then.
I thought it was some sort of cookie.

Thanks
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
SonicEdge7 at 9:38AM, Feb. 9, 2008
(online)
my problem is trying to delete faved comics I accidentially faved. How do I delete them now? There used to be buttons for that. Now there isn't. Where is the delete fav button!!!

>_<
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
phrazer at 5:34AM, Feb. 10, 2008
(offline)
SonicEdge7
my problem is trying to delete faved comics I accidentially faved. How do I delete them now? There used to be buttons for that. Now there isn't. Where is the delete fav button!!!

>_<

There is another thread on this. http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=39713&cid=229 although no answer yet :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved