Help, Support and Suggestions

THAT IS IT! GRRR
sukoto at 3:03PM, May 21, 2008
(offline)
can someone help me most likely the admins or people who hold the power to delete accounts

i have an avatar that was hanzou from naruto for a good while…
i decide to chjange it to itachi however itachis face is on the uploaded avatar but hanzou is still my default avatar but check this out..they switch when they feel like and its pISSING ME OFF T.T so now i'm on now and it's itachi…by the time someone reads this they will see hanzou instead or if someone who sees itachi now comes back and see hanzou will see what i'm talking about
and now i uploaded another avatar and it's sitting their as “current” avatar but its not showing up..what the heck can you guys like help me here please before i loose my mind! =[ what to do?

lets all be friends..that way we can strive off each others fire
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
ozoneocean at 6:37AM, May 22, 2008
(online)
Save it in a different file format and upload it again. It's jpg now, so try a gif or a png.

Your sig banner is too lage, please resize it. Rules adressing that among other thins are in the General Discussion forum here.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
onyxrose at 3:05PM, May 22, 2008
(online)
Oh this is great cause I'm having a similar problem with my first and next buttons on my site. Thanks I'm gonna try changing my files to gif.

What if we want to change our stuff again? If we make the third image/avatar/whatever a jpg will it go back and forth between the first and third image?
Oh please, dont avoid painful death on my account
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM
skoolmunkee at 3:39AM, May 24, 2008
(online)
sorry onyxrose, Platinum doesn't care about drunk duck any more and the bug will never be fixed, so um… try to plan ahead?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
ozoneocean at 4:13AM, May 24, 2008
(online)
haha, so true :)
onyxrose
Oh this is great cause I'm having a similar problem with my first and next buttons on my site. Thanks I'm gonna try changing my files to gif.

What if we want to change our stuff again? If we make the third image/avatar/whatever a jpg will it go back and forth between the first and third image?
For first and next buttons this doesn't count. Just change the file name and change the link referance to it accordingly.

In fact I suspect you messed up with naming, linking and uploading in the first place.

Um I can't explain it right now, but if you look through the stickies in the coding forum you'll see it. This one is prolly best.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved