Ozoneocean at 3:13AM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
and a lick of paint……
What kind of freak licks paint?

….

My pusy puss-cat is home safe now!
But he HATES being cooped up. Hates it.
Definitely NOT an inside cat. Don't know how I'll manage it till he heals enough to go out again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Lonnehart at 4:42AM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
My pusy puss-cat is home safe now!
But he HATES being cooped up. Hates it.
Definitely NOT an inside cat. Don't know how I'll manage it till he heals enough to go out again.

heh… never raised him to be an “inside” cat, eh? I hope he gets better soon. :)

Apparently Arcee is one popular Transformers character. I sold my Forza Motorsport 2 Arcee (Shelby Cobra) for quite a lot of scratch… 250k creds in fact. I think I'll put up one more, but I won't put on a buyout price…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
seventy2 at 5:03AM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
so last night was like a scene from a cheesy movie. i wanted to play my saxophone…which i haven't picked up in years…and i picked it up, and nearly cried because i couldn't remember anything….(notes, memorized songs etc) and then i found a piece of music that i loved my senior year (highland echoes) and as soon as i set it down, muscle memory took over and i was exstatic! i played that song so hard….for the first 3 minutes, then reality of not having conditioned my mouth set in, and i couldn't hold my lips tight, and it just started honking…lol….at least i can still play.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Ozoneocean at 6:59AM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
seventy2
so last night was like a scene from a cheesy movie. i wanted to play my saxophone…which i haven't picked up in years…and i picked it up, and nearly cried because i couldn't remember anything….(notes, memorized songs etc) and then i found a piece of music that i loved my senior year (highland echoes) and as soon as i set it down, muscle memory took over and i was exstatic! i played that song so hard….for the first 3 minutes, then reality of not having conditioned my mouth set in, and i couldn't hold my lips tight, and it just started honking…lol….at least i can still play.
Baker Street- Gerry Rafferty.

PLEASE tell me you can play that! O_O

And if you can't… you should UGH, best pop sax rifof all time.

I'm nicely buzzed after a few glasses of wine. I've forgotten how great that feels ^____^
PIT_FACE at 2:22PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
allright. if there's a topic and you have nothing to say about it. dont drop in just to point out that you have nothing to say. no one's sitting there saying “boy! _____ hasn't givin their wonderful opinion on the subject!”

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
Skullbie at 2:36PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Gave my speech today in front of the class. It's kind of weird since i didn't say ‘uhh..’ even once during my mind trial(where i imagine myself giving the speech without really giving the speech), and then when i got up there it's like ‘uhhh, so this uh, uh um durrrrr’. But people seemed interested and i got more confident and stopped

Also this about killed me lmao
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
seventy2 at 2:41PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
seventy2
Baker Street- Gerry Rafferty.

PLEASE tell me you can play that! O_O

And if you can't… you should UGH, best pop sax rifof all time.

I'm nicely buzzed after a few glasses of wine. I've forgotten how great that feels ^____^

that opening sounds easy enough….i bet i could learn..
facara
martinlo_23 at 2:46PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(offline)
On an unrelated note I just had my Geography Exam. Pretty easy stuff.
Now tommorrow it's my Biology exam.

Wish me luck!
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Lonnehart at 4:12PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Ugh… slowly, surely climbing out of my personal hellhole that I call a depression. It's not easy, I tell ya. My wheels are disabled, my security compromised, and my ability to enjoy life is temporarily crippled. Still, I'm doing what I can to distract myself from everything going on.

Maybe I should get a pet cat. I love cats. But I want a feral cat. I don't like the idea of keeping a cat in “kitten” condition for the rest of its life (I was told that's what happens to cats that are born into a human household… they never grow up). It's also a lot less maintenance as they hunt their own food and keep pests out of the house (like brown tree snakes).

Time to make a new car design… I'll call it my 3X Box 360 and I'll put it on a Porsche. And when I get Forza Motorsport 3 later I'll duplicate it to sell on that game for ingame credits. hehehe….

*but I'll have to take it as close as possible to the edge of the ban zone…*
martinlo_23 at 4:31PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(offline)
I wish you luck, Lonnehart.
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Skullbie at 4:34PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Lonne normal cats do that too ^_^ That's like cat nature, one minute you think they're your beautiful overweight companion, and the next they've left a headless bird on your front porch or the intestines of a rabbit who's fur is all over the porch but no sign of any other body part.

All my cats a deathly afraid of snakes though.

You might check petfinder and adopt a cat from an animal shelter already in their adult stage.

HippieVan at 5:11PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Lonnehart
Maybe I should get a pet cat. I love cats. But I want a feral cat. I don't like the idea of keeping a cat in “kitten” condition for the rest of its life (I was told that's what happens to cats that are born into a human household… they never grow up). It's also a lot less maintenance as they hunt their own food and keep pests out of the house (like brown tree snakes).

My cat hunts for her own food. On my plate.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
seventy2 at 6:58PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
1 day….i'm impressed indiana….i wish i could lose my license….again….healthy eating, and saving money? deals.
facara
Ozoneocean at 7:22PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
Lonnehart
I don't like the idea of keeping a cat in “kitten” condition for the rest of its life
That just describes its relationship with its “owner”, not it's mental state. And even then they only have that relationship if you give them a LOT of TLC.

My cat loves me like anything, but aside from that he's basically a wild animal- will hunt, kill and eat anything. Will go on a rampage of destruction if he's kept locked up…
I have a lot of repairs to do after last night. -_-

Hopefully his wounds will have healed enough that he can be let out again tomorrow.

——————
I can't see the point in getting a feral cat. Feral means it is totally self sufficient and doesn't want any real relationship with a human. -So it would be a young adult at least.
Anyway, all cats raised with the freedom to go outside into their particular environment will naturalise themselves to it and hunt. It's what their bodies are designed by evolution to do. -Their eyes are drawn to the movement of prey, their noses react to the scents, their ears are highly tuned to the sounds, and their brains become extremely excited by that input. They're born to hunt. ;)
Lonnehart at 8:33PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Anyway, all cats raised with the freedom to go outside into their particular environment will naturalise themselves to it and hunt. It's what their bodies are designed by evolution to do. -Their eyes are drawn to the movement of prey, their noses react to the scents, their ears are highly tuned to the sounds, and their brains become extremely excited by that input. They're born to hunt. ;)

And then when its human companion comes home it comes running, and claws up its companions leg ‘til he/she surrenders some food to it. Well… this is how my cousin’s cat does things.
Ozoneocean at 8:57PM, Dec. 3, 2009
(online)
lol!

That depends.
Food is extremely important in the lives of every animal species. Animals will always prefer the easiest way to get food… And that's the backbone of domestication. If you're not a potential source of food for that animal then, what does that animal need you for? What is your relationship to it? A source of minor affection and shelter?

That affection better be extremely good and that shelter top class in that case. :)
gullas at 2:08AM, Dec. 4, 2009
(offline)
sociology check… next up HISTOREY *sigh*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
seventy2 at 3:07AM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
my friend had told me that they don't really regulate the internet in base housing. that we're basically all on the same line, and that the regulatory switch is located off the base, and then everyone basically gets the same line. I didn't believe him until last night….

i pay for 9mbs a second. in the other 4 places i've lived, i averaged 7-9 mbs and always within that. last night from 5pm-7pm i was getting 4mbps, and this morning at 5am i'm getting an average of 22mbps.

i honestly hate that….i'd rather have the consitency, than busy hours and down times.
facara
kyupol at 7:17AM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
I don't care anymore if you live with your parents and you're above age 20.

Because face it. It is almost virtually impossible to live off decently on your own especially with this economy and these wages.

I live on my own. And its tough.

But I tell you. If I insist that I live on a standard like the typical middle class person, I'll be stuck in debt really fast.

So please. Do not make fun of people who live with their parents above age 20. Unless if they just live there and be a parasite and not go to school or work or anything.

And besides. Your family is the only one you can trust.

To hell with this stupid superficial culture that the system is trying to push on us. Reject this self-serving, narcissistic, shallow culture. It is a weapon they use to break up our families.

Love your family. Stick with them. Appreciate them. Foster a strong relationship with them. Because they are better than the mafia (aka government) no matter how you put it.

I'm telling you.

I historically had a bad relationship with my parents (especially my mom). But as my eyes open and as I learn more about this “matrix” of a reality we live in, I learn more and more to appreciate and love my family.

Love your family. Reach out to them. Whatever beef you may have with your parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc… please patch it up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
mechanical_lullaby at 8:31AM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
(pssst everyone should be signing up for DD's secret santa in networking and community projects…)

DD SECRET SANTA
linkfixed click it

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
Hakoshen at 2:05PM, Dec. 4, 2009
(offline)
It's snowing in Louisiana. Truly, these are interesting times.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
seventy2 at 3:07PM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen

i blame global warming.
facara
HippieVan at 4:46PM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
I'm not having a very good day. Got some harassing text messages and calls at lunch and I'm pretty sure they're from the friends of the girl I used to be best friends with. I was freaked out though because they called both my house and cell phone - I never give out my number. There is probably a grand total of maybe three people who know both of those not including my family. And then someone came and knocked on my front door…I didn't go see who it was, obviously, later it turned out it was something my dad ordered. But that scared me. I called my dad and he drove home from work.
And then we called the principal, as well as the parents of that girl. I'm pretty sure those mean people are on the run now. Woo for dealing with things the mature way.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Ozoneocean at 6:35PM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
seventy2
i blame global warming.
That would be the logical thing to do when you consider all that freezing cold water from the thousands of giga-litres of melt from the icecaps and glaciers has to go somewhere, obviously it joins the super-currents in the oceans that influence localised weather. ;)

Or we could just say that science is evil and make up our own…
Hippie Van
I'm not having a very good day.
That sux Hippie. I hope that catch the idiots and they get expelled.
gullas at 7:33AM, Dec. 5, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
Hakoshen

i blame global warming.

well going around in quarts, t-shirt and eating ice-cream in Iceland during december is rather global warmey imo :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
AQua_ng at 8:14AM, Dec. 5, 2009
(offline)
Last night, I decided to go to sleep early. Best decision I made this week.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
seventy2 at 10:50AM, Dec. 5, 2009
(online)
fma manga, is completely different from fma animation.
facara
ERasER at 10:51AM, Dec. 5, 2009
(online)
Last night I spent 12 hours drawing a comic, fell asleep at the desk for the first time in years ^^
BackSeat Gamers
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
AQua_ng at 11:45AM, Dec. 5, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
fma manga, is completely different from fma animation.

I heard that the latest anime adaptation currently airing in Japan is more true to the manga, although they did rush the first quarter of it, so I guess I would recommend watching the first half or so of the original series and then finishing it off by watching Brotherhood.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Skullbie at 1:12PM, Dec. 5, 2009
(online)
My cat got outside :( Me and my dad have been chasing her all morning, i can't believe how effing fast she is she's 15 goddamn lbs! Seriously last time she got out she couldn't outrun me at all and now she's fast as hell and can jump over fences when my outside cats can barely make it (she's twice as big as them, but still) Putting her on that expensive food is the only thing i can think of.

She looks so out of place outside too. She's really fat and has pampered looking fur and the coloring looks so unnatural.

Lay lay you bitch :'(

Edit: she just now ran inside :/ I'm relieved but it's creepy how she's all crazy rambo cat outside and the moment she gets inside she turns into a bumbling oaf again.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon